The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lmao Jamie really lighting up

Wow! Kellyanne must likely leave next episode and she was wall paper this season.

tragic

Bye @ Nate and Christina sending in Nelson/Amanda smfh! And bye at flop queen KellyAnne sending home Queen Amanda...

Yes!!! Kellyanne sending Amanda home!!! 

No wonder. I had a feeling Amanda had beef with Christina. Just looking at her tweets

No wonder. I had a feeling Amanda had beef with Christina. Just looking at her tweets

Amanda is coming back next season to **** her up. Watch.

...only to get sent home next week...tragic!

Ugh.. I'll miss Amanda. I hope to see her and Nelson again. 

Tbone123 wrote:

if she even gets asked back. its plenty of girls who can & should replace christina

I wish Jamie and Kellyanne would've went home. I would've rather had Nelson & Amanda in the finals over Devin and Cheyenne.

I wish Jamie and Kellyanne would've went home. I would've rather had Nelson & Amanda in the finals over Devin and Cheyenne.

Facts!

Oh well, KellyAnne is gonna get her *** scalped by Nany next week so I'm ready Smile

RLK2014 wrote:

that's happened to everyone whose won a jungle so far. Johnny & Jess, Nelson & Amanda, and Jamie & Kelly Anne 

Tbone123 wrote:

I see you turning on Queen Messy already...

not cool.

Happy Kellyanne sent Amanda home! KA has been kind of a flop this season but at least she won an elimination!

I'm guessing KA and Jamie get last again. Who tf has the nerve to send in Nany and Wes then

I'm guessing KA and Jamie get last again. Who tf has the nerve to send in Nany and Wes then

most likely bananas, or vince taking charge and saying their name even tho jenna and nany are friends. just a wild guess

bluehatchet2 wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:Yes!!! Kellyanne sending Amanda home!!! 

that's happened to everyone whose won a jungle so far. Johnny & Jess, Nelson & Amanda, and Jamie & Kelly Anne 

Weird. Nany and Wes break the cycle at least.

Challenge 17 wrote:

bluehatchet2 wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:Yes!!! Kellyanne sending Amanda home!!! 

Weird. Nany and Wes break the cycle at least.

something similar happened on free agents, latoya,jonna, Jordan, Aneesa cohutta,Leroy, CT and Theresa all won the first elimination they were in then lost the next. 

Devin and Cheyenne Smile

Kellyanne and Jamie were not as good as a team as I thought they would be.... Damn

I'm really curious how Tony/Camila leave. I'm sure Devin/Chey will have the luck of the Irish when it comes to the skulls.

They showed Camila having a meltdown AGAIN in the mid season trailer.

Jamie is now a champ. Respect to him

I feel like some people let their hatred for AYTO cloud their judgement but you can't deny that was a dumb move on Christina's part. We complain about the same people winning every season or making it to the end and Christina could have possibly changed that. AYTO people will never be accepted when you have people like Christina afraid to make power moves. Like she has to realize her *** will be thrown in by the vets before they throw in their own friends. If anyone is a fangirl from AYTO it's Christina with her goal to be besties with Sarah and Susie nappy headed ***.

I feel like some people let their hatred for AYTO cloud their judgement but you can't deny that was a dumb move on Christina's part. We complain about the same people winning every season or making it to the end and Christina could have possibly changed that. AYTO people will never be accepted when you have people like Christina afraid to make power moves. Like she has to realize her *** will be thrown in by the vets before they throw in their own friends. If anyone is a fangirl from AYTO it's Christina with her goal to be besties with Sarah and Susie nappy headed ***.

This. Like I understand she wants to make it far but would she really rather go to the final with freaking John/Sarah and Tony/Camila still there? The people who train all year round because they know they'll get a call for the challenge? She will get automatic 3rd.

Or she can try to go to the end with the AYTO teams and actually have a chance at getting 1st.

It was a dumb move to send both Ayto teams... especially since Jamie/Kellyanne could take out a strong vet team

You people honestly would not make it far in this (or any game) if you think Christina made a bad decision. Ridiculous that nobody can see that she made the best choice for her game, at this point of the challenge.

If she threw in a top team, like Bananas, he would probably come back (Jamie and KellyAnne are extremely overrated) and then Nate and Christina have Bananas coming for them, as well as Vince and Jenna. Two teams with good chances of winning challenges. Send in Nicole and Dario? Nany and Wes are on your bad side, and vice versa.

Plus, KellyAnne asked Christina to put Amanda and Nelson in.

Christina showed to the vets that she can be a trusted Allie, a number, and made sure that they were above Devin and Cheyenne as the AYTO team that can be trusted. AYTO doesn't have the numbers so why the **** would you want to **** off the best teams in the game by throwing in their cousins/allies when it's barely halfway through the game?

Theres a reason why Nate and Christina made it far in this game and i would much rather make it to the final 5 or 6 than going home third or apse I tried to make a stupid power move.

You people honestly would not make it far in this (or any game) if you think Christina made a bad decision. Ridiculous that nobody can see that she made the best choice for her game, at this point of the challenge.If she threw in a top team, like Bananas, he would probably come back (Jamie and KellyAnne are extremely overrated) and then Nate and Christina have Bananas coming for them, as well as Vince and Jenna. Two teams with good chances of winning challenges. Send in Nicole and Dario? Nany and Wes are on your bad side, and vice versa.Plus, KellyAnne asked Christina to put Amanda and Nelson in.Christina showed to the vets that she can be a trusted Allie, a number, and made sure that they were above Devin and Cheyenne as the AYTO team that can be trusted. AYTO doesn't have the numbers so why the **** would you want to **** off the best teams in the game by throwing in their cousins/allies when it's barely halfway through the game?Theres a reason why Nate and Christina made it far in this game and i would much rather make it to the final 5 or 6 than going home third or apse I tried to make a stupid power move.

KA, Camilla, Nany and Nicole all have each others backs.

Sarah and Wes are tight. Cory made a deal with Wes.

KA/Jamie, Camilla/Tony, Nany/Wes, Sarah/Bananas, Nicole/Dario, Cory/Ashley all have each other's backs.

Leaving Amanda/Nelson, Chey/Devin. Once those two teams out, who is next gone? Christina and Nate. They might have bought themselves a few more eliminations, but they'll eventually be sent in.

She should have sent middle of the road vets. and start knocking out, players.

You people honestly would not make it far in this (or any game) if you think Christina made a bad decision. Ridiculous that nobody can see that she made the best choice for her game, at this point of the challenge.If she threw in a top team, like Bananas, he would probably come back (Jamie and KellyAnne are extremely overrated) and then Nate and Christina have Bananas coming for them, as well as Vince and Jenna. Two teams with good chances of winning challenges. Send in Nicole and Dario? Nany and Wes are on your bad side, and vice versa.Plus, KellyAnne asked Christina to put Amanda and Nelson in.Christina showed to the vets that she can be a trusted Allie, a number, and made sure that they were above Devin and Cheyenne as the AYTO team that can be trusted. AYTO doesn't have the numbers so why the **** would you want to **** off the best teams in the game by throwing in their cousins/allies when it's barely halfway through the game?Theres a reason why Nate and Christina made it far in this game and i would much rather make it to the final 5 or 6 than going home third or apse I tried to make a stupid power move.

but if you make it to the final 5 or 6, then you're not making it far in the game either. so you would rather be afraid to make a power move, just to make it to 5th or 6th? because all this did was probably keep them out of the next elimination, but not the one afterwards.

Pages