The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

I can't wait for Jenna to show you guys how an elite ***** tosses a hoe.

Bye. The only thing that ***** can toss is a dinner plate in the kitchen sink.

When Jenna makes 2 consecutive finals that neither Nany, Camila, or KellyAnne could make *******

bluehatchet2 wrote:

Bye. The only thing that ***** can toss is Jay's salad.

Debut Album wrote:

bluehatchet2 wrote:I can't wait for Jenna to show you guys how an elite ***** tosses a hoe.

She couldn't even do that right because Jay ended up cheating on her ***. #saladendeduponthefloor

gr4pefruits wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

bluehatchet2 wrote:I can't wait for Jenna to show you guys how an elite ***** tosses a hoe.

She couldn't even do that right because Jay ended up cheating on her ***. #saladendeduponthefloor

You tried

Jenna's good at endurance and she has no fear which makes her above some others (ie those who are afraidof heights)

Debut Album wrote:

gr4pefruits wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

You tried

Her endurance isn't even that good lol. She got left in the dust by KA on the walls and chain smoker Aneesa on bloodlines 

If the finals were only 1 day Jenna would've won Bloodlines... I give her credit

Debut Album wrote:

gr4pefruits wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

You tried

And I succeeded #winnerwinnerchickendinner

If the finals were only 1 day Jenna would've won Bloodlines... I give her credit

she has half the weight of the guys' to carry 

if the final has been an endurance between Aneesa, Cara, bri and Jenna it's very likely that Jenna would've gotten last place lol 

aneesa left her in th  dust on bloodline. Aneesa was in first while Jenna was like 4th place!!!

Le posi wrote:

she has half the weight of the guys' to carry if the final has been an endurance between Aneesa, Cara, bri and Jenna it's very likely that Jenna would've gotten last place lol aneesa left her in th  dust on bloodline. Aneesa was in first while Jenna was like 4th place!!!

That argument is so stupid. We didn't see them run enough to automatically assume that Aneesa had enough endurance to run the whole thing in the pace she was in. 

Lmao. Aneesa was literally 3 places ahead of Jenna until the last checkpoint where they dropped their bags 

Debut Album wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

rideordie95 wrote:Wasn't it mentioned that Jamie got into a altercation with Devin too? 

That did happened because I heard from the same person that told me about the naked challenge and blind soccer elimination he got eliminated on.No idea if its goinf to be shown since it was pointless drunk argument. 

It probably will. You know they love their pointless drunken fights.

There has been pointless drunk arfument/fights that have been cut off on the past

I always wanted to know what this argument was about.

PinkRose wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

PinkRose wrote:
rideordie95 wrote:Wasn't it mentioned that Jamie got into a altercation with Devin too? 

That did happened because I heard from the same person that told me about the naked challenge and blind soccer elimination he got eliminated on.No idea if its goinf to be shown since it was pointless drunk argument. 

There has been pointless drunk arfument/fights that have been cut off on the past

Probably just sharing beauty tips in the classic latina way, by screaming at each other.

PinkRose wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Probably some drunk misunderstanding 

My two baes <3 Camila and Theresa was really my #1s on Rivals 2

PinkRose wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Theresa told her that she was a non castmember and then it went on from there.

Mid season trailer show Nany/Nicole Drama, Wes /Sarah drama, probably Devin flip flopping.

I guess Dario/Nicole win atleast one elimination or they found a place that look just like the jungle in Argentina where they got elimianted

Midseason trailer was garbage. 

It's also time for Sarah to go like every time she's in drama she sounds like a paid actress from a infomercial.

Yeah it sounds like Wes saying "he sold his soul to the devil" was when he found out Devin turned.  I'm guessing this is what leads to his cursing rant during the soccer elimination.

Looks like Tony & Camila don't go in tonight's episode then

Yea that was weak. Not at all promising. 

I saw a couple more fights.

Devin/Nicole/Nany taking the spotlight once Camila/Amanda leave

No they get dq next episode.

I am really curious to know what TJ means by you can keep all or 50/50

JoeRealWorld wrote:

No they get dq next episode.I am really curious to know what TJ means by you can keep all or 50/50

I wonder if it's Tony that TJ says wtf is wrong with you bro? to lol.

Jenna kind of hinted that the second half is more center in competition, I am assumming not that much drunk fights.

some more challenges

Guy on fire (Final 8 teams)

Jump onto a bag over water  

Buired alive (Nany & Wes still there)

Rivals joined together by a bag (final 4??)

Pages