The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

As if John won't throw them in anyway once the scapegoats are gone.

I would rather go out trying and swinging rather than just being used and waiting for my time to be up.

And like I said if they somehow made the final with the vets they would just get third. They have a better chance at making money in the final against the other AYTO teams.

I feel like some people let their hatred for AYTO cloud their judgement but you can't deny that was a dumb move on Christina's part. We complain about the same people winning every season or making it to the end and Christina could have possibly changed that. AYTO people will never be accepted when you have people like Christina afraid to make power moves. Like she has to realize her *** will be thrown in by the vets before they throw in their own friends. If anyone is a fangirl from AYTO it's Christina with her goal to be besties with Sarah and Susie nappy headed ***.

Also as if Camila really gave a ****. She was willing to let them go home just last challenge when she didn't speak up.

But now they best friends again now because her *** was on the line.

Like it's stupid how many teams haven't even been nominated yet especially when the winner picks two teams this time around.

But whatever, let's just watch everyone led to the slaughter house once the top vets no longer have use for them.

Also as if Camila really gave a ****. She was willing to let them go home just last challenge when she didn't speak up.But now they best friends again now because her *** was on the line. 

I feel like some people let their hatred for AYTO cloud their judgement but you can't deny that was a dumb move on Christina's part. We complain about the same people winning every season or making it to the end and Christina could have possibly changed that. AYTO people will never be accepted when you have people like Christina afraid to make power moves. Like she has to realize her *** will be thrown in by the vets before they throw in their own friends. If anyone is a fangirl from AYTO it's Christina with her goal to be besties with Sarah and Susie nappy headed ***.

I don't think so, pinkrose doesn't hate ayto and she explained why it made sense,  if anything you're letting your hatred of vets cloud your judgment.  It's about getting yourself as far as you can,  i doubt Christina gives a shit if ayto is respected.  She wants a spot in th final and they are being kept as the lay up, why ruin that to make a power move which definitely would backfire if they sent 2 vet teams in, with the draw someone you send in is coming back and will be out for blood regardless, so why not make sure it's a weaker team. 

You people honestly would not make it far in this (or any game) if you think Christina made a bad decision. Ridiculous that nobody can see that she made the best choice for her game, at this point of the challenge.I of winning challenges.

No it's Christina's way of thinking is why she's not going to go as far as she actually could have in this game. Everyone is always mentioning the possibility of the vets getting pissed off but no one mentions the possibility to use strategy and politics. We all know as long as Bananas is safe he doesn't care so why not throw in someone like his cousin Vinny who you know he's going to always pick over you later down the line or how about trying to separate Nany and Camila or Nany and Nicole? Also keeping someone like Amanda around who ****** people off has the potential to keep the vets off your back a little longer. All Christina did was enhance the chances of her being thrown in because they will clearly save Devin and Cheyenne over them because they are easier to beat. Dumb move!

Let's not forget Christina ran away crying when Amanda/Simone confronted her about having AYTO backs.

I don't think so, pinkrose doesn't hate ayto and she explained why it made sense,  if anything you're letting your hatred of vets cloud your judgment.  It's about getting yourself as far as you can,  i doubt Christina gives a shit if ayto is respected.  She wants a spot in th final and they are being kept as the lay up, why ruin that to make a power move which definitely would backfire if they sent 2 vet teams in, with the draw someone you send in is coming back and will be out for blood regardless, so why not make sure it's a weaker team. 

When have I ever said that I hated the vets though? There are some I don't care but it doesn't cloud my judgement. They will never be the layup team because Chey and Devin are much worse than them so in the end they would still be sent in a elimination by the vets over them. What do vets typically do in nominations when it's not Bananas and Wes going after each other? They target the rookies but the first of the rookies are typically AYTO. All Christina did was move herself closer to the front of that line.

Let's not forget Christina ran away crying when Amanda/Simone confronted her about having AYTO backs.

I wish Briana would have lasted longer because she seen through Christina's *** from Day 1.

this , people forget that nate & Christina were attacked by the ayto alliance for the possibility of them working with someone outside the alliance.  Why would they work with people who don't trust them just because they have a flimsy connection to them. 

Gucci Mane wrote:

I wish Briana would have lasted longer because she seen through Christina's *** from Day 1.

Chey/Devin are going to have the luck of the irish based on Nany cofessional that probably was film later on lol

Chey/Devin are going to have the luck of the irish based on Nany cofessional that probably was film later on lol

I was thinking the same thing! Like it seemed out of place.

You can see in the trailer Devin yelling at John after picking a white skull.

Doesn't look like there's a lot of people left either.

Cheyenne makes Devyn look elite. #Tragic

I don't think Christina is as disposable as some of you make her out to be! She is pretty close with most of the vet girls and especially close to Kellyanne who asked her not to send in Camila. I don't think Chris made a bad chocie. Yes, she goes home in 6th place but we don't know if she gets thrown in or just gets last place in the challenge. Just because shes from ayto, it doesnt mean that people cant consider her a friend! Xtina is very popular with the vet girls... Shes probably the ayto castmembers that has the most allies/friends outside of ayto (maybe dario too but he doesnt ever speak lol)

I'm glad Amanda cut Nate's speech short about why they picked Devin and Chey.

She gives zero *****.

I said before I think Dario is playing a good UTR game, but it also makes him nonexistent for viewers.

I don't think Christina is as disposable as some of you make her out to be! She is pretty close with most of the vet girls and especially close to Kellyanne who asked her not to send in Camila. I don't think Chris made a bad chocie. Yes, she goes home in 6th place but we don't know if she gets thrown in or just gets last place in the challenge. Just because shes from ayto, it doesnt mean that people cant consider her a friend! Xtina is very popular with the vet girls... Shes probably the ayto castmembers that has the most allies/friends outside of ayto (maybe dario too but he doesnt ever speak lol)

She should have took notes from her "friend" Sarah and thought about her own game instead of others. I'm sure these same "friends" will be tossing her *** in with no problem later this season.

I'm glad Amanda cut Nate's speech short about why they picked Devin and Chey.She gives zero *****.

YESSS I loved it. Usually people just shut up and take it , she wasn't putting up with that BS

Sneak peak... It seems camilia is the reason they go home... 

https://instagram.com/p/BGueoT5OaJy/

PinkRose wrote:

I was thinking the same thing! Like it seemed out of place.

i didn't see it as out of place, i mean they got lucky because they got a second chance and now they got lucky because they avoided the jungle. Tho her saying every jungle makes me suspicious. 

Morris1721 wrote:

You people honestly would not make it far in this (or any game) if you think Christina made a bad decision. Ridiculous that nobody can see that she made the best choice for her game, at this point of the challenge.If she threw in a top team, like Bananas, he would probably come back (Jamie and KellyAnne are extremely overrated) and then Nate and Christina have Bananas coming for them, as well as Vince and Jenna. Two teams with good chances of winning challenges. Send in Nicole and Dario? Nany and Wes are on your bad side, and vice versa.Plus, KellyAnne asked Christina to put Amanda and Nelson in.Christina showed to the vets that she can be a trusted Allie, a number, and made sure that they were above Devin and Cheyenne as the AYTO team that can be trusted. AYTO doesn't have the numbers so why the **** would you want to **** off the best teams in the game by throwing in their cousins/allies when it's barely halfway through the game?Theres a reason why Nate and Christina made it far in this game and i would much rather make it to the final 5 or 6 than going home third or apse I tried to make a stupid power move.

KA, Camilla, Nany and Nicole all have each others backs.Sarah and Wes are tight. Cory made a deal with Wes.KA/Jamie, Camilla/Tony, Nany/Wes, Sarah/Bananas, Nicole/Dario, Cory/Ashley all have each other's backs.Leaving Amanda/Nelson, Chey/Devin. Once those two teams out, who is next gone? Christina and Nate. They might have bought themselves a few more eliminations, but they'll eventually be sent in.She should have sent middle of the road vets. and start knocking out, players.

Exactly. People think because vets like her she's automatically safe over people they've known for years. Now that Amanda and Nelson are gone it'll probably be Christina/Nate and Devin/Cheyenne being voted in most of the time. AYTO teams had their back 100% while the vet teams may keep them a little longer but soon enough will vote them in. Yes maybe they'll last longer for that move but they should be thinking long term not short term and be happy with a 7th place. 

richjoe92 wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:You people honestly would not make it far in this (or any game) if you think Christina made a bad decision. Ridiculous that nobody can see that she made the best choice for her game, at this point of the challenge.If she threw in a top team, like Bananas, he would probably come back (Jamie and KellyAnne are extremely overrated) and then Nate and Christina have Bananas coming for them, as well as Vince and Jenna. Two teams with good chances of winning challenges. Send in Nicole and Dario? Nany and Wes are on your bad side, and vice versa.Plus, KellyAnne asked Christina to put Amanda and Nelson in.Christina showed to the vets that she can be a trusted Allie, a number, and made sure that they were above Devin and Cheyenne as the AYTO team that can be trusted. AYTO doesn't have the numbers so why the **** would you want to **** off the best teams in the game by throwing in their cousins/allies when it's barely halfway through the game?Theres a reason why Nate and Christina made it far in this game and i would much rather make it to the final 5 or 6 than going home third or apse I tried to make a stupid power move.

KA, Camilla, Nany and Nicole all have each others backs.Sarah and Wes are tight. Cory made a deal with Wes.KA/Jamie, Camilla/Tony, Nany/Wes, Sarah/Bananas, Nicole/Dario, Cory/Ashley all have each other's backs.Leaving Amanda/Nelson, Chey/Devin. Once those two teams out, who is next gone? Christina and Nate. They might have bought themselves a few more eliminations, but they'll eventually be sent in.She should have sent middle of the road vets. and start knocking out, players.

Exactly. People think because vets like her she's automatically safe over people they've known for years. Now that Amanda and Nelson are gone it'll probably be Christina/Nate and Devin/Cheyenne being voted in most of the time. AYTO teams had their back 100% while the vet teams may keep them a little longer but soon enough will vote them in. Yes maybe they'll last longer for that move but they should be thinking long term not short term and be happy with a 7th place.   

Sure, so completely partner up with the AYTO kids who barely have a chance at winning missions and make yourself part of the target of the vets. Good idea. Nate and Christina distanced themselves from AYTO for a good reason, because the vets win the missions, then send in AYTO. Nate and Christina were the smartest AYTO team because they made friends with the vets and didn't **** any of them off. I guarantee you that if they threw in Vince and Jenna or Bananas and Sarah, they would've been sent in the very next week.

Placing sixth and actually competing and playing the game is not bad for a person on his first challenge and someone on her second. You people are blind.

KChallenge10 wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:You people honestly would not make it far in this (or any game) if you think Christina made a bad decision. Ridiculous that nobody can see that she made the best choice for her game, at this point of the challenge.If she threw in a top team, like Bananas, he would probably come back (Jamie and KellyAnne are extremely overrated) and then Nate and Christina have Bananas coming for them, as well as Vince and Jenna. Two teams with good chances of winning challenges. Send in Nicole and Dario? Nany and Wes are on your bad side, and vice versa.Plus, KellyAnne asked Christina to put Amanda and Nelson in.Christina showed to the vets that she can be a trusted Allie, a number, and made sure that they were above Devin and Cheyenne as the AYTO team that can be trusted. AYTO doesn't have the numbers so why the **** would you want to **** off the best teams in the game by throwing in their cousins/allies when it's barely halfway through the game?Theres a reason why Nate and Christina made it far in this game and i would much rather make it to the final 5 or 6 than going home third or apse I tried to make a stupid power move.

Sure, so completely partner up with the AYTO kids who barely have a chance at winning missions and make yourself part of the target of the vets. Good idea. Nate and Christina distanced themselves from AYTO for a good reason, because the vets win the missions, then send in AYTO. Nate and Christina were the smartest AYTO team because they made friends with the vets and didn't **** any of them off. I guarantee you that if they threw in Vince and Jenna or Bananas and Sarah, they would've been sent in the very next week.Placing sixth and actually competing and playing the game is not bad for a person on his first challenge and someone on her second. You people are blind.

Didn't AYTO do pretty well during the endurance wall challenge thing? I don't think they are all so terrible. Yes they didn't **** them off and maybe you are right if they voted vets in they will go in next week but are you telling me Christina and Nate won't be voted in next week anyway? If not the week after? I see every vet team putting them in if they win next week if not the week after (except MAYBE KellyAnne). As for the bold if anyone goes into these shows saying "I hope I get sixth place" they don't deserve to be there. Everyone should be trying to play their own game to get to a final not try and make it to halfway and be content with that. 

Morris1721 wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

Sure, so completely partner up with the AYTO kids who barely have a chance at winning missions and make yourself part of the target of the vets. Good idea. Nate and Christina distanced themselves from AYTO for a good reason, because the vets win the missions, then send in AYTO. Nate and Christina were the smartest AYTO team because they made friends with the vets and didn't **** any of them off. I guarantee you that if they threw in Vince and Jenna or Bananas and Sarah, they would've been sent in the very next week.Placing sixth and actually competing and playing the game is not bad for a person on his first challenge and someone on her second. You people are blind.

Didn't AYTO do pretty well during the endurance wall challenge thing? I don't think they are all so terrible. Yes they didn't **** them off and maybe you are right if they voted vets in they will go in next week but are you telling me Christina and Nate won't be voted in next week anyway? If not the week after? I see every vet team putting them in if they win next week if not the week after (except MAYBE KellyAnne). As for the bold if anyone goes into these shows saying "I hope I get sixth place" they don't deserve to be there. Everyone should be trying to play their own game to get to a final not try and make it to halfway and be content with that. 

My pick is Devin & Cheyenne, Cory & Ashley

Why not put in Devin and Cheyenne, because they're AYTO so they don't mean much to the vets and Devin literally ****ed off half the house the other night. Call Bananas And Vince to the table and tell them you want to make a deal with them to essentially be their lay ups. Bananas knows eventually that he needs to get rid of Wes and his Alliance so you'll have his back. Then put Cory and Ashley in, because they aren't really a scary team and they don't have that many connections in the house that will come back to bite you. You're friends with KellyAnne so if she comes back y'all are Gucci and you save Amanda and Nelson for a later vote. 

Nah. 

I need a redemption theme next season w individual eliminations and the exile twist. 

Christina was giving KellyAnne her best possible chance. Had someone else been in last place, I think she may have chosen Tony/Camila. Maybe Wes and Nany because Dario, Nate and Christina are friends and from the same Season.

Kelly Anne would've thrown in anyone that Christina wanted and had the best chance of beating.

Last week Nelson told Bananas and Sarah to vote in Chey and Devin and Amanda sat there and agreed.

Plus AYTO Season 2 doesn't really care about AYTO Season 3.

Pages