The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

By the way...I have heard that 4 people are retiring after this Challenge...Tony, Nany and Wes say that this is most likely their last Challenge and Sarah said she would only consider coming back if it was an Allies format that involves Susie being her ally...is this true PR?

Where are you getting this information? I doubt Tony will retire he needs the money having 2 kids. If he doesn't come back it will be productions decision. Nany will almost always come back if they offer her more money & she is yet to get a win. Wes will most likely always continue to do the challenge depending on the format.

By the way...I have heard that 4 people are retiring after this Challenge...Tony, Nany and Wes say that this is most likely their last Challenge and Sarah said she would only consider coming back if it was an Allies format that involves Susie being her ally...is this true PR?

She's said this multiple times in her podcasts, so unless she changes her mind, that's correct.

FireballMario wrote:

Where are you getting this information? I doubt Tony will retire he needs the money having 2 kids. If he doesn't come back it will be productions decision. Nany will almost always come back if they offer her more money & she is yet to get a win. Wes will most likely always continue to do the challenge depending on the format.

Nany doesn't seems like before on challenges and she doesn't say anything bc she doesn't use Twitter as much as before and deleted her ig acount, real life is getting to her.

Wes said on the live chat on Facebook challenge page that he got maybe one challenge in him bc of his job and he can't leave for weeks at his point of his life and the best part is that knowing his last challenge in the future he will train or get ready for that (steroids lol, jk)

Tony no idea

Sarah and Susie are flip floppers and they can stay home

No way Tony's leaving but Camila just retired on her Instagram 

I don't know why anyone claims to retire on this show because it's never true. Any one of them will come back to the show for the right price. After all you get paid to do fun stuff & a free vacation with a chance to win more money at the end of the game.

A producer has pretty much told Susie that she's too old to be cast for the show.

Still queen though!

Susie's political game is pretty spectacular. She's the only female cast member who can rival the likes of the guys in terms of strategy, which is no reflection of females in general, just the females they choose to cast on the challenge. If she were to return, it would be on a season with a bunch of old schoolers like Mark Long, Darrell, Derrick, maybe Trishelle, Aneesa, Coral, etc. Essentially Ruins 2. Best cast in challenge history imo. Decent mix of old and new, and although the competition was one-sided it was still entertaining to watch. Plus the drama and relationships were actually interesting back then because it wasn't forced for potential exes and rivals seasons. Nowadays the drama is far too contrived to really enjoy. 

I don't know why anyone claims to retire on this show because it's never true. Any one of them will come back to the show for the right price. After all you get paid to do fun stuff & a free vacation with a chance to win more money at the end of the game.

Some people actually want to do other things in their lives aside from challenges and not everyone would return for "The Right Price". Plus there are several people the retired and NEVER returned after. Frank(San Diego 2)/Jordan/Evelyn/Landon etc so you can't really say it's never true.

Bischoff wrote:

Some people actually want to do other things in their lives aside from challenges and not everyone would return for "The Right Price". Plus there are several people the retired and NEVER returned after. Frank(San Diego 2)/Jordan/Evelyn/Landon etc so you can't really say it's never true.

That's partly true, but as long as the show is still on. There is always a chance for these people to eventually return. It really just depends on the format. Especially if there is a Duel 3 i could see all the people you mentioned returning to the challenge.

Debut Album wrote:

Bischoff wrote:I don't know why anyone claims to retire on this show because it's never true. Any one of them will come back to the show for the right price. After all you get paid to do fun stuff & a free vacation with a chance to win more money at the end of the game.

That's partly true, but as long as the show is still on. There is always a chance for these people to eventually return. It really just depends on the format. Especially if there is a Duel 3 i could see all the people you mentioned returning to the challenge.

i, for one think its a good thing people are getting on with their real life.. sooner or later this challenge will be no mroe and if tis is all thats on their resume, its notmuch.

i dont see evelyn returning, but the others yeah.

Bischoff wrote:

FireballMario wrote:By the way...I have heard that 4 people are retiring after this Challenge...Tony, Nany and Wes say that this is most likely their last Challenge and Sarah said she would only consider coming back if it was an Allies format that involves Susie being her ally...is this true PR?

Nany doesn't seems like before on challenges and she doesn't say anything bc she doesn't use Twitter as much as before and deleted her ig acount, real life is getting to her.Wes said on the live chat on Facebook challenge page that he got maybe one challenge in him bc of his job and he can't leave for weeks at his point of his life and the best part is that knowing his last challenge in the future he will train or get ready for that (steroids lol, jk)Tony no ideaSarah and Susie are flip floppers and they can stay home

what does wes do?

and its probably good because all his main allies are gone.

as glad as i am to see so many people "retiring", this only means more fame-hungry AYTO kids who are looking for camera time which i am not super happy about. heck, soon there could be an ALL ayto challenge (would anyone watch?)

Bischoff wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

Bischoff wrote:I don't know why anyone claims to retire on this show because it's never true. Any one of them will come back to the show for the right price. After all you get paid to do fun stuff & a free vacation with a chance to win more money at the end of the game.

i, for one think its a good thing people are getting on with their real life.. sooner or later this challenge will be no mroe and if tis is all thats on their resume, its notmuch.i dont see evelyn returning, but the others yeah.

I don't see any of them coming back. Landon has an actual career and a happy life, Jordan is an actor and going back to Reality is going to hurt him, Frank is married now and has a life..They all moved on from this show. 

Le posi wrote:

Bischoff wrote:

FireballMario wrote:By the way...I have heard that 4 people are retiring after this Challenge...Tony, Nany and Wes say that this is most likely their last Challenge and Sarah said she would only consider coming back if it was an Allies format that involves Susie being her ally...is this true PR?

Nany doesn't seems like before on challenges and she doesn't say anything bc she doesn't use Twitter as much as before and deleted her ig acount, real life is getting to her.Wes said on the live chat on Facebook challenge page that he got maybe one challenge in him bc of his job and he can't leave for weeks at his point of his life and the best part is that knowing his last challenge in the future he will train or get ready for that (steroids lol, jk)Tony no ideaSarah and Susie are flip floppers and they can stay home

what does wes do?and its probably good because all his main allies are gone.as glad as i am to see so many people "retiring", this only means more fame-hungry AYTO kids who are looking for camera time which i am not super happy about. heck, soon there could be an ALL ayto challenge (would anyone watch?)

I know I wouldn't.

Camila did this interview last thursday and it didnt look like she was retiring for sure

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3973654

I guess she change her nind in a week

Really?? Isn't Suzie the same age as Anessa? I really do want a Rivals 4 with CT and Banannas. Hopefully, that happens so they both can officially retire. 

Pretty sure Susie is 5 or so years older than Aneesa. Aneesa is 35(I think)

susie is 36 August 10, 1979..so she will be 37 soon.

Camila did this interview last thursday and it didnt look like she was retiring for surehttp://moviepilot.com/posts/3973654I guess she change her nind in a week

damnn Camila smoked jenna in that challenge

I definitely underestimated this season's pairs. Because of this DQ, Tony/Camila look more like Rivals. And here I thought the only legitimate pair would be Bananas/Sarah.

I dont think Jamie and Kellyanne go home next. They are in the challenge where they are walking on a balance beam in the same blanket. Plus next weeks sneak peak shows Wes forming an alliance with them and Dario. 

So I think its Cory and Ashley going home next. 

Then the following week is Jamie/KA vs Wes/Nany in the soccer elimination.

I dont think Jamie and Kellyanne go home next. They are in the challenge where they are walking on a balance beam in the same blanket. Plus next weeks sneak peak shows Wes forming an alliance with them and Dario.  So I think its Cory and Ashley going home next. Then the following week is Jamie/KA vs Wes/Nany in the soccer elimination.

that was clearly Vince & Jenna lol

Duh they showed that team. Kellyanne/Jamie and one other in various trailers or whatnot

Le posi wrote:

Bischoff wrote:

what does wes do?and its probably good because all his main allies are gone.as glad as i am to see so many people "retiring", this only means more fame-hungry AYTO kids who are looking for camera time which i am not super happy about. heck, soon there could be an ALL ayto challenge (would anyone watch?)

he owns his own company, and i think they provide funding to startups. so when he says he owns 100 companies, he really owns equity in lots of small startups. i think.

Older people are asked to come back all the time (CT and Coral, just to put names), she's a mother now, otherwise I'd love to see her back.

suz84 wrote:

Older people are asked to come back all the time (CT and Coral, just to put names), she's a mother now, otherwise I'd love to see her back.

CT is 35 and Coral is 37...They are not older, but in the same age range. 

IMO! You cant compared those two names with Susie. Since they are way way more popular than susie.

RobbKingo wrote:

suz84 wrote:susie is 36 August 10, 1979..so she will be 37 soon.

CT is 35 and Coral is 37...They are not older, but in the same age range. IMO! You cant compared those two names with Susie. Since they are way way more popular than susie.

Of course I'm not. They're both big names, but Susie isn't irrelevant at all imo. I just said those names because I know they've calls very often and are in the same age range as Susie.

Well, even Bananas is like 34 - 35 now and We got him every season, so maybe age isn't a big problem to get on the show.

PinkRose wrote:

RobbKingo wrote:

CT is 35 and Coral is 37...They are not older, but in the same age range. IMO! You cant compared those two names with Susie. Since they are way way more popular than susie.

Of course I'm not. They're both big names, but Susie isn't irrelevant at all imo. I just said those names because I know they've calls very often and are in the same age range as Susie. Well, even Bananas is like 34 - 35 now and We got him every season, so maybe age isn't a big problem to get on the show.

I didnt say she was irrelevant, just not a house hold name like Ct/Bananas/Coral/Beth.

Next week description

Cory & Ashley's alliance with Wes & Nany?

RobbKingo wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

RobbKingo wrote:

Of course I'm not. They're both big names, but Susie isn't irrelevant at all imo. I just said those names because I know they've calls very often and are in the same age range as Susie. Well, even Bananas is like 34 - 35 now and We got him every season, so maybe age isn't a big problem to get on the show.

I didnt say she was irrelevant, just not a house hold name like Ct/Bananas/Coral/Beth.

Bananas is NOT a household name. Hell Beth and Coral for sure but not even CT unless you attach Diem to him. 

Pages