The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

When Queen Jenna has to send home Queen Ashley #QUEENSTAKEOUTQUEENS

I heard Bananas and Sarah early on but Vince and Jenna would make sense too. 

Question: Awhile back someone at the Bloodlines reunion posted on here that Nany said she loved doing these shows with her people and they listed Bananas (and the reunion was filmed after Rivals III) and it seems like Bananas and Nany weren't in an alliance or even hung out on Rivals II and she was still bitter about Bloodlines...so im confused?

Question: Awhile back someone at the Bloodlines reunion posted on here that Nany said she loved doing these shows with her people and they listed Bananas (and the reunion was filmed after Rivals III) and it seems like Bananas and Nany weren't in an alliance or even hung out on Rivals II and she was still bitter about Bloodlines...so im confused?

im also confused on why supposedly a lot of them said Dario was disrespectful and a mysoginistic and that Kellyanne said she hated how he treated females or something but she just got eliminated and still nothing. You'd think by now they'd show something so I don't really believe that rumor.

ibeedevinyo wrote:

im also confused on why supposedly a lot of them said Dario was disrespectful and a mysoginistic and that Kellyanne said she hated how he treated females or something but she just got eliminated and still nothing. You'd think by now they'd show something so I don't really believe that rumor.

Yes...exactly

ibeedevinyo wrote:

Yes...exactly

I do agree! About the dario rumor was probably false. Since so far he has been a great partner to Nicole.

As far as Nany, I can still see her saying that she enjoys fdoing challenges with bananas. I dont see her holding bad feelings when she is not filming. Plus everything Justintime and Jamiefire spoiled for the rwunion was acccurate, so I would take their words:

http://vevmo.com/forums/challenge-battle-bloodlines-reunion-spoilers

I'm liking the Cory/Dario/Devin/Nate/Wes alliance but knowing that ******* Bananas and Vince end up making the final two is so awful )= their heads will be even bigger knowing that they were able to destroy that whole alliance. 

Yeah, I guess Nany doesn't hold grudges. Before Rivals III premiered, her, Nicole and Bananas did a video interview on Facebook and they were all getting along. It's like how Wes and Sarah are friends in real game but in the game, they have no problem going against each other. 

I don't know how I missed that post originally. That's weird that Mike had to try hard to throw the mission. If anything I would believe CT went easier on Jamie to help Cara win. Kinda like how he took pride in the backpack. He still beat Tyler, but it took longer and he gave him props. CT was the tougher competitor of the two. Zach is more of a big teddy bear, so I'm not surprised he was easier to go against than CT.  However, Mike was super tiny and not intimidating...ever. Abe isn't good at hiding when he throws missions, so I think that's a cop out or a sympathy for poor Abe getting cheated on after being noble and sacraficing himself. 

I do agree! About the dario rumor was probably false. Since so far he has been a great partner to Nicole.As far as Nany, I can still see her saying that she enjoys fdoing challenges with bananas. I dont see her holding bad feelings when she is not filming. Plus everything Justintime and Jamiefire spoiled for the rwunion was acccurate, so I would take their words:http://vevmo.com/forums/challenge-battle-bloodlines-reunion-spoilers

does anybody know if bananas/sarah see an elimination?

theyre clearly the most dominant team on paper AND in challenges so its almost not fun to see them win alot of the time. i almost wish ayto would win just to shake things up

does anybody know if bananas/sarah see an elimination?theyre clearly the most dominant team on paper AND in challenges so its almost not fun to see them win alot of the time. i almost wish ayto would win just to shake things up

i think someone said they go into at least one... It looks like if they don't win they will go in to draw a skull with Vince/jenna

Does anyone know what the remaining elimination match ups are? The only person I see in an elimination from the mid season trailer is Dario where he seems to be crawling through some type of crawl space really fast.

Does anyone know what the remaining elimination match ups are? The only person I see in an elimination from the mid season trailer is Dario where he seems to be crawling through some type of crawl space really fast.

if I remember correctly Nicole/Dario eliminate Wes/nany 

And this one probably the one for next week , since in the midseason trailer is girl wearing green

auldx wrote:

does anybody know if bananas/sarah see an elimination?theyre clearly the most dominant team on paper AND in challenges so its almost not fun to see them win alot of the time. i almost wish ayto would win just to shake things up

i think someone said they go into at least one... It looks like if they don't win they will go in to draw a skull with Vince/jenna

hmmm and then whoever draws black wins against the other team i geuss since theyre both F3

El Scorcho wrote:

That'll be interesting one to watch. 

Now correct me if I'm wrong because this is the first challenge since The Duel 2 that I did not see the elimination order but just my predictions, Ep. 10- Nate & Christina (by Devin & Cheyenne)Ep. 11- Cory & Ashley (by Bananas & Sarah)Ep. 12- Wes & Nany (Dario & Nicole)Ep. 13- Dario & Nicole (by Devin & Cheyenne) 

RLK2014 wrote:

El Scorcho wrote:Does anyone know what the remaining elimination match ups are? The only person I see in an elimination from the mid season trailer is Dario where he seems to be crawling through some type of crawl space really fast.

That'll be interesting one to watch. Now correct me if I'm wrong because this is the first challenge since The Duel 2 that I did not see the elimination order but just my predictions, Ep. 10- Nate & Christina (by Devin & Cheyenne)Ep. 11- Cory & Ashley (by Bananas & Sarah)Ep. 12- Wes & Nany (Dario & Nicole)Ep. 13- Dario & Nicole (by Devin & Cheyenne) 

I think it was posted somewhere that Cory/Ashley are the next ones to be eliminated after Jamie/KellyAnne, which sucks because I'm loving Ashley's debut so far )=

What were the dario rumours?

Isn't Ashley also hurt though or gets hirt

The ep for 7/13 is titled rivals civil war and says  Two teams are sent home; and the remaining contestants step up their game.  (I think this is probably primarily about the nany and nicole stuff.)

and the after show is Best Moments Ever ..Memorable moments in the history of "The Challenge" are recalled by veteran players.

about sarah and wes..she basically said in podcast released this week that she has never hung out side the challenge with him...so really they are just show friends.

so I assume:

ep 10 - Cory/Ashley

ep 11 - Nate/Christina & Wes/nany

ep 12 - location change + Nicole/dario (possibly a tbc)

ep 13- final pt 1

ep 14 - final pt 2

wonder why two teams get sent home in ep 11

about sarah and wes..she basically said in podcast released this week that she has never hung out side the challenge with him...so really they are just show friends.

what the ****.... She said the same thing about Bananas. Sarah is awesome, but her trying to justify the difference of what friends are is bullshit 

Maybe they take away the draw and actually let 3 teams go at it in the jungle resulting in Wes/Nany and Nate/Christina getting mollywhooped.

I hope with bananas recent 6th win they won't put him on challenge 29. I can only hope.

I hope with bananas recent 6th win they won't put him on challenge 29. I can only hope.

Seriously.

I doubt the ratings would suffer much from his absence. He's got his sixth win, so leave him in the dust already. Let others become a "threat".

I can see Cory taking the reins. inb4 CORY SUCKS HE'S SHIT. Bananas sucked too in the beginning. 

I can see Cory taking the reins. inb4 CORY SUCKS HE'S SHIT. Bananas sucked too in the beginning. 

Cory ain't even that bad...

Tbone123 wrote:

Seriously.I doubt the ratings would suffer much from his absence. He's got his sixth win, so leave him in the dust already. Let others become a "threat".

Or have multiple threats so they'd go after each other.

Pages