The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

I think it can be something dealing with memorization?

https://twitter.com/ChallengeMTV/status/745619681810145281

So what have we compiled about this episode so far?  We don't have a trailer correct?  We have the mid season trailer and mean people suck, and then the episode description.

Any predictions on what happens?  Or ist ehre an episode trailer?

So what have we compiled about this episode so far?  We don't have a trailer correct?  We have the mid season trailer and mean people suck, and then the episode description. Any predictions on what happens?  Or ist ehre an episode trailer?

all we know is Camila & Tony get a DQ thanks to PinkRose. Looks like it's going to be another 'To be continued' as well

In the preview camilia is going off after a night at the bar so bananas goes and wakes up tony just to see if he will do anything and it can be assumed that the fight which started with camilia will result in them getting DQed if it is tony that gets them DQed. Bananas would be a pile for waking tony up to deal with camilia 

Do we know if Tony and Camila get DQed tonight?  Or do they get another week?

Do we know if Tony and Camila get DQed tonight?  Or do they get another week?

They get DQ tonight, they are not part of the weird challenge that is also airing tonight.

Trying to pick my fantasy team.   It's tough tonight.  We got nothing to go off.

I think this challenge is to test the teams mental mind-set.  There may be hallucinations involved based on a clip of Bananas saying something about a taco he ate.  

Perhaps they have to stay there all night until one team remains. They did it on Road Rules South Pacific when they faced off against Campus Crawl. They couldn't sleep for 24 hours.  Maybe they are doing that with this challenge but adding things like the man on fire and other crazy things to make the competitors go a bit crazy and delusional lol 

Trying to pick my fantasy team.   It's tough tonight.  We got nothing to go off.

Tony and camila are fighting/Crying sounds like solid choices for tonight.

Does DQs give you points?

Yeah leaving for any reason other than eliminated is -60

while crying is 5,  a meltdown is 20, verbal fighting is 10 for each person you do it with.  So camila could still score points tonight.  Don't think Tony will though cause it'll just be him vs. Camila.

Unless there's actually physical violence then that's 25.

Assuming there's no regular challenge tonight?  And no elimination?

Yeah leaving for any reason other than eliminated is -60while crying is 5,  a meltdown is 20, verbal fighting is 10 for each person you do it with.  So camila could still score points tonight.  Don't think Tony will though cause it'll just be him vs. Camila. Unless there's actually physical violence then that's 25.Assuming there's no regular challenge tonight?  And no elimination?

There is a challenge tonight...

Yeah it's the one where they're all in the jungle right?  Is there a winner?  Or just somebody eliminated?

Yeah it's the one where they're all in the jungle right?  Is there a winner?  Or just somebody eliminated?

There is a winner and a loser, but I think its a to be continue based on this week and next week episode descriptions. But I am not 100% sure.

Do we have any idea who wins?  Or what the competition even is?

Judging off previews, I'd say Devin and Cheyenne win.  Plus they're smart.

Need challenge 29 so I can know for sure if Queen Nia is banned or nah. If she is then challenge 29=TRAGIC

Devin/Cheyenne are gonna win that challenge and send in Wes/Nany against Jamie/KellyAnne

watch

Devin/Cheyenne are gonna win that challenge and send in Wes/Nany against Jamie/KellyAnnewatch

Production think they slick too with that soccer elimination knowing Wes would have probably beaten anyone at that. 

I'm not mad at production for that. Jamie and KellyAnne have done nothing but take up space.

I think the sneak peak spoiled bananas & sarah win the mission. 

This episode was great but I can tell next episode might be more, 10 minutes finishing part 2 of the challenge. 20 minutes of politicing about bananas and then deliberation, then finish off with soccer elim. Hopefully the schedule is fixed after it

how? I am assuming Kellyanne/Jamie get last since they didn't pay attention the first half 

Challenge 17 wrote:

how? I am assuming Kellyanne/Jamie get last since they didn't pay attention the first half 

It showed Sarah with a glass at the winners table 

RLK2014 wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:I think the sneak peak spoiled bananas & sarah win the mission. 

It showed Sarah with a glass at the winners table 

oh missed that 

Did they have an elimination on thanksgiving? Because thanksgiving should fall during the next episode since Wes birthday is the 24 and thanksgiving was the 26

I think after this episode the drama is going to be more center around the game , since Camila/Tony are out

Did they have an elimination on thanksgiving? Because thanksgiving should fall during the next episode since Wes birthday is the 24 and thanksgiving was the 26

Yes, the elimiantion of Kellyane/Jamie was the friday after.

Wait.. The wiki said Camila/Tony were DQ'd for fighting each other

Did that really get them DQ'd?

Wait.. The wiki said Camila/Tony were DQ'd for fighting each otherDid that really get them DQ'd?

Yeah it was weird I don't think they would of sent a same gender team pair for it.

Tony got all up in her face and Camila threw a glass at him but I feel like there might of been more that we didn't see 

Honestly I understand that Tony and Camila were toxic...but Vinces atittude towards Thomas was worse (actual agression). I kinda feel bad because Tony and Camila had a lot of potential. I also think Bananas becomes a shittier person every season. In Exes 2 he becomes a bully towards Sarah and Jordan for playing the cards that he himself had already played...In bloodlines he doesn't stick up for Nany and when he ends up with no allies him and Vince decide to stir the pot in order for Abram to focus all his anger on Thomas. Now he decides to go out of his way to wake Tony up to cause this argument (Tony being the closest person to Bananas apparently and Camila being an ally of bananas also).

By the way...I have heard that 4 people are retiring after this Challenge...Tony, Nany and Wes say that this is most likely their last Challenge and Sarah said she would only consider coming back if it was an Allies format that involves Susie being her ally...is this true PR?

Pages