The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

I love Camila but girl... The game ain't that serious. The Amanda shit and token incident was months ago...

It could have been a year ago , but the show is airing right now and she is now seeing the viewers reaction to it despite being mostly positive for her.

Its well known that crazy fans harrased this people on all social network plattaforms over their mistakes/edits taking this show way to seriously. In my opinion that can easily break anyone that is mentally unstable apart. Anastasia went throught it thats why she delete all her social network at some point because of the harrasment and how that was making her feel about herselg . Other reality stars have also had the same feelings like Olivia from the bachelor,I though this article was interesting:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelors-olivia-caridi-i-felt-suicidal-after-the-show-w202882

While it's hard to deal with loss of any kind & I honestly hate that she had to go through all of that, my thing is why was she still running to the show every chance she got? Going through all of that should've told her to stay her *** at HOME & grieve/work through the issues she was talking about. That was counterproductive to deal with all of that by continuing to come on the show, where castmembers routinely talk about how stressful & wearing the game can be.

Everyone grieves differently. 

Graphik wrote:

While it's hard to deal with loss of any kind & I honestly hate that she had to go through all of that, my thing is why was she still running to the show every chance she got? Going through all of that should've told her to stay her *** at HOME & grieve/work through the issues she was talking about. That was counterproductive to deal with all of that by continuing to come on the show, where castmembers routinely talk about how stressful & wearing the game can be.

Everyone grieves differently. 

I'm well aware that everyone grieves differently; I'm saying that she added even more to what she was going through by continuing to come on a show known for its stressful, volatile environment. Same thing with Tonya & obviously somebody sat her down & let her know continuing to place yourself in a situation like that is the worst when you're going through some things. I feel like she would've eventually returned had the Evan/Kenny situation never happened.

I don't see how going into a Toxic, Stressful enviorment and making an *** of yourself is going to help you grieve anyways.

I don't see how going into a Toxic, Stressful enviorment and making an *** of yourself is going to help you grieve anyways.

It's like I can smell Tony's dirty *** foot every time you post something. 

I'm well aware that everyone grieves differently; I'm saying that she added even more to what she was going through by continuing to come on a show known for its stressful, volatile environment. Same thing with Tonya & obviously somebody sat her down & let her know continuing to place yourself in a situation like that is the worst when you're going through some things. I feel like she would've eventually returned had the Evan/Kenny situation never happened. 

Denial is a stage of grief. Camila has already stated in the video that she was in denial and didn't want to face the death of her loved ones therefore she went to the challenge. Expected behaviour from a person experiencing grief for the first time.

Please understand the word grief before using it in a sentence.

Debut Album wrote:

You like the smell?

Debut Album wrote:

I know what it means. How about you get what I'm saying.

gr4pefruits wrote:

Debut Album wrote:I don't see how going into a Toxic, Stressful enviorment and making an *** of yourself is going to help you grieve anyways.

You like the smell?

In the words of our beloved AYTO amb***ador, I'M BARFING. 

Debut Album wrote:

gr4pefruits wrote:

Debut Album wrote:I don't see how going into a Toxic, Stressful enviorment and making an *** of yourself is going to help you grieve anyways.

You like the smell?

In the words of our beloved AYTO amb***ador, I'M BARFING. 

Perfection.

DarkFights wrote:

I can't, because what you're saying is stupid. #sorry

Debut Album wrote:

DarkFights wrote:

Actually it's not. You're too stupid to get it. #*******

DarkFights wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

DarkFights wrote:

You're right, it's actually moronic and senseless.

Since when is accusing someone of making an *** of themselves after a loss of their family the right thing to say ? Ever heard of a sympathetic approach...probably not considering you're literally a sociopath. And you sound really dumb (as usual) talking about grieve when you aren't even educated on the subject, like you're just speaking out of your ***. Not only are you stupid, but you're disgusting aswell, and that is the worst combination.

That was sad to watch. I hope she gets better.

For some people (cause not everyone deals with it the same way), they need to try and prevent trying to "escape" their emotions and reality because that's going to get them worse. For some people when they have a lot of sad emotions in their head, even the smallest things will get them upset. Is not those "smallest things" that really makes them upset, is more of all those high emotions they have (that they haven't fully dealt with it or healed) that just explodes all together and it gets worse. So I think Camila needs to confont those feelings and take time to get herself better. After that, then she can do challenges.

DarkFights wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
rideordie95 wrote:Wasn't it mentioned that Jamie got into a altercation with Devin too? 

That did happened because I heard from the same person that told me about the naked challenge and blind soccer elimination he got eliminated on.No idea if its goinf to be shown since it was pointless drunk argument. 

It probably will. You know they love their pointless drunken fights.

There has been pointless drunk arfument/fights that have been cut off on the past

I always wanted to know what this argument was about.

Probably just sharing beauty tips in the classic latina way, by screaming at each other.

The accuracy. Lmao.

To each their own but that was a good trailer. I'm still on tony talking about wanting to drown Camila cause knowing how wild he is he's prolly serious. Here's the HD ish version cause that FB one was tragic. Easier to analyze whose who https://twitter.com/challengemtv/status/743156304332521472

Ohh, I liked that trailer. It looks like the season will start picking up soon. Fun.

Debut Album wrote:

DarkFights wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
DarkFights wrote:

You're right, it's actually moronic and senseless.Since when is accusing someone of making an *** of themselves after a loss of their family the right thing to say ? Ever heard of a sympathetic approach...probably not considering you're literally a sociopath. And you sound really dumb (as usual) talking about grieve when you aren't even educated on the subject, like you're just speaking out of your ***. Not only are you stupid, but you're disgusting aswell, and that is the worst combination.

There's nothing to be educated about here and THAT'S what you don't get. She should've stayed her *** at home and dealt with her losses properly. Not go on a ******* reality show and act like a dumb *****. It's not going to help her like it didn't help Tonya like it didn't help CT. When her father w***ick she really should've stayed home and dealt with it and be by his side. I get that people deal with stuff like that differently but again...I don't see how going into an enviorment like the challenge will help. It'll just pile more shit onto the shit she already has.

All I'm saying is is that in my mind she could've dealt with things differently. That's not stupid at all. 

Now I've said my peace and I'm done once again. Say what the **** you want *******.

Tbone123 wrote:

To each their own but that was a good trailer. I'm still on tony talking about wanting to drown Camila cause knowing how wild he is he's prolly serious. Here's the HD ish version cause that FB one was tragic. Easier to analyze whose who https://twitter.com/challengemtv/status/743156304332521472

Ohh, I liked that trailer. It looks like the season will start picking up soon. Fun.

I like that you said this.

I actually liked that mid-season trailer! It looks great and a lot to come up. It doesn't surprise me that people were saying it sucked. It could've been an epic 2 minute clip and people would've said it sucked.

I'm hoping for an elimination tonight Smile

Oh yeah..let me give my thoughts on the trailer.

It was alright. Seems like the season is going to pick up which is a good thing.

DarkFights wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

DarkFights wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
DarkFights wrote:

You're right, it's actually moronic and senseless.Since when is accusing someone of making an *** of themselves after a loss of their family the right thing to say ? Ever heard of a sympathetic approach...probably not considering you're literally a sociopath. And you sound really dumb (as usual) talking about grieve when you aren't even educated on the subject, like you're just speaking out of your ***. Not only are you stupid, but you're disgusting aswell, and that is the worst combination.

There's nothing to be educated about here and THAT'S what you don't get. She should've stayed her *** at home and dealt with her losses properly. Not go on a ******* reality show and act like a dumb *****. It's not going to help her like it didn't help Tonya like it didn't help CT. When her father w***ick she really should've stayed home and dealt with it and be by his side. I get that people deal with stuff like that differently but again...I don't see how going into an enviorment like the challenge will help. It'll just pile more shit onto the shit she already has.All I'm saying is is that in my mind she could've dealt with things differently. That's not stupid at all. Now I've said my peace and I'm done once again. Say what the **** you want *******.

How much of an idiot you are disturbs me tbh, it's scary to think that a person can't comprehend simple concepts. whatever.

Debut Album wrote:

DarkFights wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
DarkFights wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
DarkFights wrote:

There's nothing to be educated about here and THAT'S what you don't get. She should've stayed her *** at home and dealt with her losses properly. Not go on a ******* reality show and act like a dumb *****. It's not going to help her like it didn't help Tonya like it didn't help CT. When her father w***ick she really should've stayed home and dealt with it and be by his side. I get that people deal with stuff like that differently but again...I don't see how going into an enviorment like the challenge will help. It'll just pile more shit onto the shit she already has.All I'm saying is is that in my mind she could've dealt with things differently. That's not stupid at all. Now I've said my peace and I'm done once again. Say what the **** you want *******.

How much of an idiot you are disturbs me tbh, it's scary to think that a person can't comprehend simple concepts. whatever.

It's crazy to think that someone can't comprehend a simple point. You're the Idiot here.

DarkFights wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

DarkFights wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
DarkFights wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
DarkFights wrote:

It's crazy to think that someone can't comprehend a simple point. You're the Idiot here.

Uh-huh, right. lol

For some people (cause not everyone deals with it the same way), they need to try and prevent trying to "escape" their emotions and reality because that's going to get them worse. For some people when they have a lot of sad emotions in their head, even the smallest things will get them upset. Is not those "smallest things" that really makes them upset, is more of all those high emotions they have (that they haven't fully dealt with it or healed) that just explodes all together and it gets worse. So I think Camila needs to confont those feelings and take time to get herself better. After that, then she can do challenges.

This is basically what I was saying.

She can continue to stay home after she successfully conquers her issues though.

JohnPhoenix wrote:

This is basically what I was saying.She can continue to stay home after she successfully conquers her issues though.

Right..That's what she should've been doing in the first place.

Wow! Kellyanne must likely leave next episode and she was wall paper this season.

Tbone123 wrote:

Oh

Pages