The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

delete

some more challengesGuy on fire (Final 8 teams)Jump onto a bag over water  Buired alive (Nany & Wes still there)Rivals joined together by a bag (final 4??)

it looked more like a big shirt to me lol.

JoeRealWorld wrote:

some more challengesGuy on fire (Final 8 teams)Jump onto a bag over water  Buired alive (Nany & Wes still there)Rivals joined together by a bag (final 4??)

it looked more like a big shirt to me lol.

lol I couldn't think of the right word! You're right #secondlanguageproblems

I can't wait to see the Nany/Nicole drama

Devin looks like he is going to be a main character the second half of the season 

I hope they showed Zach calling jenna her new gf name on the phone smh 

Wow that really happened? Smh

I can't wait to see the Nany/Nicole dramaDevin looks like he is going to be a main character the second half of the season 

Can't wait to see King Devin call John out

To each their own but that was a good trailer. I'm still on tony talking about wanting to drown Camila cause knowing how wild he is he's prolly serious. Here's the HD ish version cause that FB one was tragic. Easier to analyze whose who https://twitter.com/challengemtv/status/743156304332521472

JEKFAN wrote:

I can't wait to see the Nany/Nicole dramaDevin looks like he is going to be a main character the second half of the season 

Can't wait to see King Devin call John out

well john still beats king Devin. Lawlz

I hope they showed Zach calling jenna her new gf name on the phone smh 

wow, he's a pos

To each their own but that was a good trailer. I'm still on tony talking about wanting to drown Camila cause knowing how wild he is he's prolly serious. Here's the HD ish version cause that FB one was tragic. Easier to analyze whose who https://twitter.com/challengemtv/status/743156304332521472

Oh that was about Camilla? Awesome! Tony is slaying my shit this season.

Tbone123 wrote:

Of course he would. Psychopaths link up.

Jenna hinted that we are going to see their break up lol

I remember it was because he called her his new gf name when she called him. On the mid season trailer they should her crying saying "I shouldn't have come here". I am assumming its over their break up 

Gucci Mane wrote:

Jenna hinted that we are going to see their break up lolI remember it was because he called her his new gf name when she called him. On the mid season trailer they should her crying saying "I shouldn't have come here". I am assumming its over their break up 

even if she wouldnt of went on the show he still woulda wound up cheating on her and leaving her no matter what.

Omg so camila posted a video on YouTube and she stated how she kinda had thoughts of suicide from a lot of the stuff that's happened to her and watching herself on tv. I grown a new found respect for her Sad She's a trooper

Omg so camila posted a video on YouTube and she stated how she kinda had thoughts of suicide from a lot of the stuff that's happened to her and watching herself on tv. I grown a new found respect for her Sad She's a trooper

It really made me feel some type of way. 

I salute her.

I love Camila !

Debut Album wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:To each their own but that was a good trailer. I'm still on tony talking about wanting to drown Camila cause knowing how wild he is he's prolly serious. Here's the HD ish version cause that FB one was tragic. Easier to analyze whose who https://twitter.com/challengemtv/status/743156304332521472

So do whiney******* who camplain about simple shit. 

But you would know about that.

DarkFights wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:To each their own but that was a good trailer. I'm still on tony talking about wanting to drown Camila cause knowing how wild he is he's prolly serious. Here's the HD ish version cause that FB one was tragic. Easier to analyze whose who https://twitter.com/challengemtv/status/743156304332521472

So do whiney******* who camplain about simple shit. But you would know about that.

So would you with all those essays you spam all over the forum, complaining about Camila and the other "non-castmembers". 

Tbone123 wrote:

It really made me feel some type of way. I salute her.

Ughhh i don't think we will get a good physical elimination this season according to the mid season trailer. Hope im wrong!

Hoping tonight's jungle won't flop

Debut Album wrote:

DarkFights wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

So do whiney******* who camplain about simple shit. But you would know about that.

So would you with all those essays you spam all over the forum, complaining about Camila and the other "non-castmembers". 

Once again. Making up shit just to get at me. How pathetic of you.

Oh and good job ignoring me and "letting me do me" keep up the good work loser.

DarkFights wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

DarkFights wrote:
Debut Album wrote:

Once again. Making up shit just to get at me. How pathetic of you.Oh and good job ignoring me and "letting me do me" keep up the good work loser. 

How am I making shit up, literally all of your posts consist of you bashing the "non-castmembers". I'm pathetic, but I'm not the one worked up about people on a tv show, what's really pathetic is you constantly wishing harm on people you don't even know.

I never said I would ignore you, you're too much of an idiot to be ignored, it's funny to just keep calling you out on your stupidity. I will ignore you once you stop saying stupid stuff.

I love Camila but girl... The game ain't that serious. The Amanda shit and token incident was months ago...

Debut Album wrote:

DarkFights wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
DarkFights wrote:
Debut Album wrote:

Once again. Making up shit just to get at me. How pathetic of you.Oh and good job ignoring me and "letting me do me" keep up the good work loser. 

How am I making shit up, literally all of your posts consist of you bashing the "non-castmembers". I'm pathetic, but I'm not the one worked up about people on a tv show, what's really pathetic is you constantly wishing harm on people you don't even know.I never said I would ignore you, you're too much of an idiot to be ignored, it's funny to just keep calling you out on your stupidity. I will ignore you once you stop saying stupid stuff.

*sigh* just more lies and bullshit. 

What's really pathetic is you getting so pissy at me shitting on people that you don't even know yourself. And you know what? Thank you for basically showing how pressed you are by me. Your nothing but another idiot who's pressed at something they can easily ignore. How sad.

Now I'm not gonna keep wasting my time arguing with your worthless ***. I'm done with you. You can say whatever the **** you want.

I would love it if TJ was like "I'm going to flip a coin...guy is heads, girl is tails...whoever it lands on makes the decision: You guys split the money, or one keeps it all for him/herself". That would never happen but I think Johnny and Sarah would REALLY think about that decision. 

DarkFights wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

DarkFights wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
DarkFights wrote:
Debut Album wrote:

How am I making shit up, literally all of your posts consist of you bashing the "non-castmembers". I'm pathetic, but I'm not the one worked up about people on a tv show, what's really pathetic is you constantly wishing harm on people you don't even know.I never said I would ignore you, you're too much of an idiot to be ignored, it's funny to just keep calling you out on your stupidity. I will ignore you once you stop saying stupid stuff.

*sigh* just more lies and bullshit. What's really pathetic is you getting so pissy at me shitting on people that you don't even know yourself. And you know what? Thank you for basically showing how pressed you are by me. Your nothing but another idiot who's pressed at something they can easily ignore. How sad.Now I'm not gonna keep wasting my time arguing with your worthless ***. I'm done with you. You can say whatever the **** you want.

But I'm not even pissy, I swear I'm just having fun lmao. Your stupid responses are priceless to me. Damn it, you uncovered my secret, yeah Debut I've been pressed by you ever since you opened that snout of yours.

By the way, I'm sorry to inform you, but based on your annoying posts it has been concluded that you have a case of amnesia, misanthropy, brain diarrhea and sociopath traits. Good luck.

While it's hard to deal with loss of any kind & I honestly hate that she had to go through all of that, my thing is why was she still running to the show every chance she got? Going through all of that should've told her to stay her *** at HOME & grieve/work through the issues she was talking about. That was counterproductive to deal with all of that by continuing to come on the show, where castmembers routinely talk about how stressful & wearing the game can be.

While it's hard to deal with loss of any kind & I honestly hate that she had to go through all of that, my thing is why was she still running to the show every chance she got? Going through all of that should've told her to stay her *** at HOME & grieve/work through the issues she was talking about. That was counterproductive to deal with all of that by continuing to come on the show, where castmembers routinely talk about how stressful & wearing the game can be.

I think that coming on to the show was probably some kind of escape for her and to get away from all the pain and such if that makes sense. I think Tonya did the same thing on The Ruins where she was in an abusive relationship at the time and she went on the that particular challenge to escape all that. Similar thing with CT on The Duel 2 probably because I belive his brother was killed around the time of that show.

Pages