The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

Does Cory have a secret alliance with Bananas and his alliance?

He seems to be cool with them. Not on their radar.

He gave a shout out to Leroy on Twitter when he got injured.

He asked Johnny Reilly who he wanted in the jungle.

He wasn't an option for Vince and Bananas to send in.

It just seems weird.

DarkFights wrote:

Watch Jenna not be able to release the trailer. "I don't understand how this works"

I can just imagine Jenna and Brianna struggling to release the trailer and then one of the kids Jenna is babysitting comes up and releases the trailer.

********** XDDDDD

bluehatchet2 wrote:

I can't wait for Jenna to show you guys how an elite ***** tosses a hoe.

Bye. The only thing that ***** can toss is a dinner plate in the kitchen sink.

LMAOOO DEBUTTT Biggrin

You people honestly would not make it far in this (or any game) if you think Christina made a bad decision. Ridiculous that nobody can see that she made the best choice for her game, at this point of the challenge.If she threw in a top team, like Bananas, he would probably come back (Jamie and KellyAnne are extremely overrated) and then Nate and Christina have Bananas coming for them, as well as Vince and Jenna. Two teams with good chances of winning challenges. Send in Nicole and Dario? Nany and Wes are on your bad side, and vice versa.Plus, KellyAnne asked Christina to put Amanda and Nelson in.Christina showed to the vets that she can be a trusted Allie, a number, and made sure that they were above Devin and Cheyenne as the AYTO team that can be trusted. AYTO doesn't have the numbers so why the **** would you want to **** off the best teams in the game by throwing in their cousins/allies when it's barely halfway through the game?Theres a reason why Nate and Christina made it far in this game and i would much rather make it to the final 5 or 6 than going home third or apse I tried to make a stupid power move.

True I honestly see both sides to it.

The reunion is filming July 12

YASSSS but **** I don't think Amanda will be there cause she left too early :( 

Damn. So this season should be over early August

PinkRose wrote:

YASSSS but **** I don't think Amanda will be there cause she left too early :( 

</3

Just saw this have been online since last week for anyone interesting in NYC 

https://onsetproductions.com/calendar/details.aspx?showID=434

Just saw this have been online since last week for anyone interesting in NYC https://onsetproductions.com/calendar/details.aspx?showID=434

Haha yup Wink

Just saw this have been online since last week for anyone interesting in NYC https://onsetproductions.com/calendar/details.aspx?showID=434

LMAO my *** was just about to post that shit, dead

I feel like going for some reason, I have nothing to do that week... anyone plan on applying?

The little clip thechallenge page posted makes it look like the cast is just watching a big circus act in the elim. That explains the guy on fire in the trailer. Peep the guy with the chainsaw 

https://twitter.com/challengemtv/status/744989455992270850

I'm so excited about Wednesday episode 

I wonder if maybe tony/camilia win this week and then they get DQed after which is why every person goes to the jungle with uniforms on 

Maybe this jungle/challenge mess is a memory test. Like there's a whole lot Of crazy shit going on there lol

Based on the next 2 episodes descriptions I think we are getting Camila/Tony dq and challenge tomorrow then next week Kellyanne/Jamie elimination?

Damn why do they do the reunions during the week? I remember going to the RW:SD reunion show 12 years ago and it was all day on a Sunday - it was perfect!

Based on the next 2 episodes descriptions I think we are getting Camila/Tony dq and challenge tomorrow then next week Kellyanne/Jamie elimination?

And let the complaining begin again... The good thing is at least now with the last people DQing this episode by next week everything should be on regular challenge/deliberation/elimination schedule. 

So many dqs this season .... Damn

exactly man..... 

JEKFAN wrote:

exactly man..... 

it sucks cause averey/Leroy were a good team, tony/CamilA were too and Brianna/Brandon had potential.. Smh

Nicole posted and IG pic with 'I will stand in the jungle all night why not'. So I guess this circus shit is for entertainment (lol) or they had to answer questions about it at the morning. Idk

Edit: just saw pics above. They had to stand there for whole night. It's kinda lame...

Yes at Queen Ashley making it to episode 10. Ready for season 29 to start casting too, would rather that before RW lol

I don't know what they're waiting for. It's pulling the second best numbers on the network right now, plus summer is the perfect time to film because it's when a lot of people are free. If they start the casting proccess now they could potentially be filming around august, but knowing MTV we'll probably have to wait til fall at the earliest. 

I don't know what they're waiting for. It's pulling the second best numbers on the network right now, plus summer is the perfect time to film because it's when a lot of people are free. If they start the casting proccess now they could potentially be filming around august, but knowing MTV we'll probably have to wait til fall at the earliest. 

I'm gonna be so disappointed if they don't film this summer, as it increases the casting pool, like you mentioned, but it's not like MTV hasn't disappointed me before...

Tonight's episode is the season finale. 

No..

nevidcm wrote:

I'm gonna be so disappointed if they don't film this summer, as it increases the casting pool, like you mentioned, but it's not like MTV hasn't disappointed me before...

I think that's their MO; Disappointment.

DarkFights wrote:

No..

Yeah....

Pages