The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

So tomorrow Jenna will release the mid season trailer early I'm guessing

https://twitter.com/challengemtv/status/742420349065801728

Never watched BOTS but I swore they had an explosion too in one of the trailers in Africa. 

Y'all get ready for more Ashley slayage. 

So tomorrow Jenna will release the mid season trailer early I'm guessinghttps://twitter.com/challengemtv/status/742420349065801728

Watch Jenna not be able to release the trailer. "I don't understand how this works"

Pretty sure Ashley/Cory were eliminated by Bananas/Sarah or Vince/Jenna. 

Also I'm confident that Nate/Christina didn't go into any other eliminations other than the one they lost. 

Wassup with that little Cory/Devin scuffle. Anybody know the reasoning behind it?

No it was Devin and Cory.

Tbone123 wrote:

So tomorrow Jenna will release the mid season trailer early I'm guessinghttps://twitter.com/challengemtv/status/742420349065801728

Watch Jenna not be able to release the trailer. "I don't understand how this works"

YOU GOTTA STOP!

Pretty sure Ashley/Cory were eliminated by Bananas/Sarah or Vince/Jenna.  Also I'm confident that Nate/Christina didn't go into any other eliminations other than the one they lost. 

Hope Jenna sends home Amanda, Ashley, and Nany. Her body count finna be lit in both ends of the spectrum #LIT

Nelson falls between Cory and Leroy on a arrogance level.

Tony probably got the worst temper on the show.. He gets way too mad for certain things.

I hope Nicole send Nany in a puzzle elimination. Nany trashed in 5seconds <33

Idk Wtf they be eatin in Boston(comes I'm straight 3rd Coast Houston to be exact)... But Jamie and CT both put on some crazy weight since last time we seen em on Bloodlines especially CT.. I never seen him fat before and he looks fat on that Bonus footage or maybe it's just the camera idk.

gamer73 wrote:

Pretty sure Ashley/Cory were eliminated by Bananas/Sarah or Vince/Jenna.  Also I'm confident that Nate/Christina didn't go into any other eliminations other than the one they lost. 

Hope Jenna sends home Amanda, Ashley, and Nany. Her body count finna be lit in both ends of the spectrum #LIT

Laurel and Emily better stay away while Jenna is on a season unless they want to lose their perfect record.

Who'd of thought that Jenna now share a record with LAUREL of most consecutive seasons without being eliminated lol

I can just imagine Jenna and Brianna struggling to release the trailer and then one of the kids Jenna is babysitting comes up and releases the trailer.

DarkFights wrote:

I can just imagine Jenna and Brianna struggling to release the trailer and then one of the kids Jenna is babysitting comes up and releases the trailer.

I kinda low-key hope that shit happens. It'll be funny as hell.

DarkFights wrote:

After he clicks on the "release the mid-season trailer" button.

Lmaooo y'all killing me

I hope we get a physical jungle tommorrow! i just want to see Daddy Nelson get down and dirty!

But i doubt it, I bet the only physical one we getting this season is the Blindfold soccer game... #Tragic

Wasn't it mentioned that Jamie got into a altercation with Devin too? 

That did happened because I heard from the same person that told me about the naked challenge and blind soccer elimination he got eliminated on.

No idea if its goinf to be shown since it was pointless drunk argument.

I hope we get a physical jungle tommorrow! i just want to see Daddy Nelson get down and dirty!But i doubt it, I bet the only physical one we getting this season is the Blindfold soccer game... #Tragic

i really hope we get a actual physical one, instead of that blindfolded crap.

rideordie95 wrote:

Wasn't it mentioned that Jamie got into a altercation with Devin too? 

That did happened because I heard from the same person that told me about the naked challenge and blind soccer elimination he got eliminated on.No idea if its goinf to be shown since it was pointless drunk argument. 

It probably will. You know they love their pointless drunken fights.

Jenna was ALMOST and should have been sent home by Christina's 85 pound tiny self though. Christina being so short and tiny couldn't get the last loop over, so Jenna got to catch up and barely win.

Laurel and Emily would bury Jenna. She's just tall and bigger than most girls there. Size matters a lot on a lot for many eliminations. It's how Big EZ got so far multiple times and how Jessica gave Cara Maria a run for her money. I will give Jenna props for finally training this season, but her size helps a lot. 

Who'd of thought that Jenna now share a record with LAUREL of most consecutive seasons without being eliminated lol

Bye. Jenna would put up a HUGE fight against Laurel and Emily. She's one of the only current girls who can match up with them physically.

how come people say shes been training only this season? shes been training and going to the gym since exes2

jenna just isnt on the same level as sarah, laurel, etc. which is OK because very few girls are but i dont think ive ever seen a more overrated competitor on this show

PinkRose wrote:

rideordie95 wrote:Wasn't it mentioned that Jamie got into a altercation with Devin too? 

That did happened because I heard from the same person that told me about the naked challenge and blind soccer elimination he got eliminated on.No idea if its goinf to be shown since it was pointless drunk argument. 

There has been pointless drunk arfument/fights that have been cut off on the past

Debut Album wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

rideordie95 wrote:Wasn't it mentioned that Jamie got into a altercation with Devin too? 

There has been pointless drunk arfument/fights that have been cut off on the past

Yeah but this season and Bloodlines have been extra on the pettines so it might get shown. 

Bye. Jenna would put up a HUGE fight against Laurel and Emily. She's one of the only current girls who can match up with them physically.

Dude, no she ******* wouldn't. I understand you're Jenna's stalker/crazy obsessed ex-boyfriend but give it a rest a little. It gets annoying when you make unrealistic fantasies up. Emily and Laurel would toss Jenna around and not even give her a chance to remember it. There is no ifs, ands, or buts about that.

Actually, if Jenna trained hard enough and broaded her diet to more than just chicken nuggets on her mommy's walmart dinnerplates, she might stand a chance. I wouldn't compare her to the likes of Ev, Laurel or Emily, because let's be honest ... they would wipe the floor with her pancake ***, but she does have the body type needed in order to make her mark on the show. Some would argue she already has made her mark, but I'ma need her to win a physical elimination first. Preferably against someone like Nia or Averey. I would say Sarah, Camila, Theresa, etc., but I'm pretty sure they're all done with the show at this point. Jenna's fearless in terms of heights and shit, but I want to see if she can get scrappy and break skin like the best of them. 

Pages