The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

how about some of the new people actually beat Bananas in the final or get him out early on in the game & earn that win against one of the best. That's only way they stop bringing Bananas back on the show is when he is no longer good at these things.

I can see Cory taking the reins. inb4 CORY SUCKS HE'S SHIT. Bananas sucked too in the beginning. 

how about some of the new people actually beat Bananas in the final or get him out early on in the game & earn that win against one of the best. That's only way they stop bringing Bananas back on the show is when he is no longer good at these things.

He's been beaten before yet he still got brought back.

Either they need to stop ******* with him or he needs to get a ******* life. Either one is fine with me.

Wes already set that up in Exes II and Bananas was given another chance with that "exile house".  Also to get back in the game his elimination vs Zach was the create your own rope puzzle with the jungle gym.  Last time Bananas was up against CT (Production remembers the back pack incident) he faces CT in a series of puzzles and nothing physical.  Not hall brawl like when Wes was in an elimination vs Leroy or Eric.  Bananas and Tyler also getting a free 44 minutes on Kenny and Wes in Rivals I.  The booby traps on Rivals II to the first place teams in the final that should've helped Frank and Bananas close ground, but they obviously didn't because CT went full beast mode in that final.  Bananas is a well rounded competitor, but he also has gotten extremely lucky and more help from production over the years than others.

Bischoff wrote:

Wes already set that up in Exes II and Bananas was given another chance with that "exile house".  Also to get back in the game his elimination vs Zach was the create your own rope puzzle with the jungle gym.  Last time Bananas was up against CT (Production remembers the back pack incident) he faces CT in a series of puzzles and nothing physical.  Not hall brawl like when Wes was in an elimination vs Leroy or Eric.  Bananas and Tyler also getting a free 44 minutes on Kenny and Wes in Rivals I.  The booby traps on Rivals II to the first place teams in the final that should've helped Frank and Bananas close ground, but they obviously didn't because CT went full beast mode in that final.  Bananas is a well rounded competitor, but he also has gotten extremely lucky and more help from production over the years than others.

I mean the exile house was already established before he was taken out. And pretty much all the exiles were not phsycial with the exception of Adam/Brit's exile one.

gr4pefruits wrote:

I can see Cory taking the reins. inb4 CORY SUCKS HE'S SHIT. Bananas sucked too in the beginning. 

cory will never win with his ACL or lack there off 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4gfnhVRV/ 

lol wonder where this falls in on wed.  and vince seems creepier.

Bischoff wrote:

Sounds like a lot of excuses, but okay 

Bischoff wrote:

you do realize it was random on free agents right? They had Only a 25% chance of it being bananas vs CT. They didn't pick it specifically for that match up. If they did they sure as hell wouldn't give them a puzzle. 

So what happens this week?  Guessing Devin or one of his side wins, throws in Bananas, Vince and Cory gets last, then one of them takes out Cory?  That what we're thinking?  Do we have anythign else to go off?

I hope an  AYTO team took  Cory/Ashley out lmao

***** ***** it's not April Fools

schaboszczak wrote:

***** ***** it's not April Fools

if you know something better spill it Smile

WesandCT wrote:

Bischoff wrote:how about some of the new people actually beat Bananas in the final or get him out early on in the game & earn that win against one of the best. That's only way they stop bringing Bananas back on the show is when he is no longer good at these things.

Your question has been answered already though. Bananas has been sent home before, yet he's still brought back challenge after challenge. The more you keep bringing a person back the more they're gonna master the game against wack newbies they cast and shitty pairings. 

imma need this negative talk about cory to stop please Smile when cory and ashley go home, there goes the best team.

Can we at least get 1 good physical Elimination this season!!? 

Bischoff wrote:

WesandCT wrote:

Bischoff wrote:how about some of the new people actually beat Bananas in the final or get him out early on in the game & earn that win against one of the best. That's only way they stop bringing Bananas back on the show is when he is no longer good at these things.

Your question has been answered already though. Bananas has been sent home before, yet he's still brought back challenge after challenge. The more you keep bringing a person back the more they're gonna master the game against wack newbies they cast and shitty pairings. 

It wasn't a question. I was making a comment as a Bananas fan. If you guys want him gone so bad then he needs to be no longer relevant on the show. Which means he needs to leave earlier on in the game & be beat on a regular basis. As long as he continues winning every other season they will keep bringing him back because he is the champion.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHfgb0tAE5D/

Corey said in his fb live chat that Nicole was the fakest person in the house, siad she will say stuff to your face and then say the complete opposite behind your back, he said he doesn't *** with her bc of it. Wouldn't be surprised if she screws her own cousin over 

Screwing your own cousin over for a game. Absloutely tragic.

wutzrenzi wrote:

Bischoff wrote:

WesandCT wrote:

It wasn't a question. I was making a comment as a Bananas fan. If you guys want him gone so bad then he needs to be no longer relevant on the show. Which means he needs to leave earlier on in the game & be beat on a regular basis. As long as he continues winning every other season they will keep bringing him back because he is the champion.

Who made this a rule that he needs to be beaten early and frequently in order for him to take at least one break on a challenge? This is not a tournament. And like I said of course he's going win and be releveant if he keeps accepting calls and coming back every time, you're bound to get some wins in unless you just suck. Evidently some people are just tired of the same ole, his storyline is the same every season and the shows ratings are already shit with him on what diffrence would it make if he skipped a season and we get something new in the gameplay instead of this Wes Vs Bananas, Cara vs Bananas, etc. theme.

Screwing your own cousin over for a game. Absloutely tragic.

then your assloses right after at that.

Corey said in his fb live chat that Nicole was the fakest person in the house, siad she will say stuff to your face and then say the complete opposite behind your back, he said he doesn't *** with her bc of it. Wouldn't be surprised if she screws her own cousin over 
PinkRose wrote:

Isn't that kind of what's being teased in the sneak peek?

To be honest I never understood Nany's physical appeal ... until I saw Nicole. 

spoilers man... Smh

Nicole or sarah's team wins ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHf31ethu67/

This is bullshit for the people who don't want spoilers.... 

Nicole or sarah's team wins ?https://www.instagram.com/p/BHf31ethu67/

Comment section is NOT happy

But Who won Nicole or Sarah? Where does the power team seats on usually?

PinkRose wrote:

Nicole or sarah's team wins ?https://www.instagram.com/p/BHf31ethu67/

Comment section is NOT happy

it was taken down 

Pages