The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

Someone said that Sarah said on her podcast that they didn't win cause she was all off from the all night challenge. For a couple of challenges actually 

But Who won Nicole or Sarah? Where does the power team seats on usually?

It would make sense with Nicole/Dario winning with all the drama of Nicole screwing Nany over. Plus Nicole is in the power seat

PinkRose wrote:

But Who won Nicole or Sarah? Where does the power team seats on usually?

It would make sense with Nicole/Dario winning with all the drama of Nicole screwing Nany over. Plus Nicole is in the power seat

I doubt Nicole threw Nany, I think the entire episode is going to make us think she is goong to and then she throw bananas/sarah and someone else knowing MTV.

Someone said that Sarah said on her podcast that they didn't win cause she was all off from the all night challenge. For a couple of challenges actually 

she didnt say that...she said she was in pain for the next week because of the imobility of the challenge..while all the young people were fine...

this challenge also doesnt look like a physical challenge on the female side considering they are lying in a coffin..i actually thinks more of  a personal trivia challenge.

pinkrose...the ep after is titled civil war..so i wouldn't be too sure.

I think Dario wants to throw in Nany and Wes, because he doesn't want Corys chances of going home higher with bananas or Vince. And he wouldn't throw in AYTO. 

yeah she said that on her actual podcast not the YouTube page, she said for two weeks after the up al night challenge her body was majorly breaking down because she is so much older then everyone else 

Tbone123 wrote:

yeah she said that on her actual podcast not the YouTube page, she said for two weeks after the up al night challenge her body was majorly breaking down because she is so much older then everyone else 

LOL old *****.

I feel like Nicole reveals something nany told her never to repeat and that is why nany is mad at her.. I doubt she throws her in

I feel like Nicole reveals something nany told her never to repeat and that is why nany is mad at her.. I doubt she throws her in

I wonder what it could be? I mean everyone knows she ****** Backpack..

This is bullshit for the people who don't want spoilers.... 

Why are you in a thread that says Spoilers then.. Lmao.

boncat23 wrote:

Nicole's a sociopath. I can see her toying with the idea of throwing Nany in, just to see how the ***** reacts.

boncat23 wrote:

i think they meant the fact that the instagram revealed it?

She's not even that much older than Nany or Christina. She's younger than Vince,Wes,  and Bananas....and Kelley Anne. She's around the same age as Jamie.

RLK2014 wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:Someone said that Sarah said on her podcast that they didn't win cause she was all off from the all night challenge. For a couple of challenges actually 

LOL old *****.

This thread is still poppin? Like what y'all talking about? Lmao

Like how many more weeks of this shit? It's literally been on since April and I've seen like 4 episodes. 

This thread is still poppin? Like what y'all talking about? LmaoLike how many more weeks of this shit? It's literally been on since April and I've seen like 4 episodes. 

Mid August Wink

She's not even that much older than Nany or Christina. She's younger than Vince,Wes,  and Bananas....and Kelley Anne. She's around the same age as Jamie.
Debut Album wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:Someone said that Sarah said on her podcast that they didn't win cause she was all off from the all night challenge. For a couple of challenges actually 

LOL old *****.

Yeah I know. just wanted to shit on her.

This thread is still poppin? Like what y'all talking about? LmaoLike how many more weeks of this shit? It's literally been on since April and I've seen like 4 episodes. 

Five episodes left, according to the wiki. It's almost done <33

Man..This season feels so long.

KLee1207 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:

LOL old *****.

Some people are into that, I guess

It started on May 4th, and we're in July now. I wouldn't be surprised if others thought the same lmaoo.

I'm not really expecting a spectular change for next season, but I'm holding onto hope anyway. We just have to get past this travesty.

Debut Album wrote:

KLee1207 wrote:She's not even that much older than Nany or Christina. She's younger than Vince,Wes,  and Bananas....and Kelley Anne. She's around the same age as Jamie.

Debut Album wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:

LOL old *****.

Some people are into that, I guess

You Nasty.

Debut Album wrote:

It started on May 4th, and we're in July now. I wouldn't be surprised if others thought the same lmaoo.I'm not really expecting a spectular change for next season, but I'm holding onto hope anyway. We just have to get past this travesty.

Agreed. I want to believe that the cast will be better next season..but I'm not giving my hopes up. This season really burned me on that. Just keeping the hope alive at this point.

WesandCT wrote:

Bischoff wrote:how about some of the new people actually beat Bananas in the final or get him out early on in the game & earn that win against one of the best. That's only way they stop bringing Bananas back on the show is when he is no longer good at these things.

Wes already set that up in Exes II and Bananas was given another chance with that "exile house".  Also to get back in the game his elimination vs Zach was the create your own rope puzzle with the jungle gym.  Last time Bananas was up against CT (Production remembers the back pack incident) he faces CT in a series of puzzles and nothing physical.  Not hall brawl like when Wes was in an elimination vs Leroy or Eric.  Bananas and Tyler also getting a free 44 minutes on Kenny and Wes in Rivals I.  The booby traps on Rivals II to the first place teams in the final that should've helped Frank and Bananas close ground, but they obviously didn't because CT went full beast mode in that final.  Bananas is a well rounded competitor, but he also has gotten extremely lucky and more help from production over the years than others.

Sounds like a lot of excuses, but okay 

Bananas got eliminated early in Exes II, which yes we all know the exile house was set up before he was eliminated but none of the players knew that.  The luck that was the challenge where people get second chances and Bananas was eliminated was what I was speaking to.  Then to answer your excuses response.  Yes, a team blowing another team out by 45 minutes in a final and then 44 minutes being taken off of their time from a competitive stand point is bs.  Unfortunately while it was safe to say he shouldn't have won Rivals I, it is a TV show and production is going for drama.

hardbitten wrote:

boncat23 wrote:This is bullshit for the people who don't want spoilers.... 

i think they meant the fact that the instagram revealed it?

yes, thank you. BMP/MTV ****** it up for people who were rooting for Dario/Nicole to be sent home. Nicole look like a monster without makeup

We still haven't heard TJ say "What the f**k is wrong with you bro". Hope it's tonight 

OMFG this scared the crap out of me!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/mtvthechallenge/videos/10153726117077285/?pnref=story

mtv  has been spoiling the winners of each challenge almost every week with their previews

OMFG this scared the crap out of me!!!!https://www.facebook.com/mtvthechallenge/videos/10153726117077285/?pnref=story  

Yall need to chill. Nicole looks fine IMO lmao

Nicole looked okay in that clip but it did take me about an hour to understand what she was saying though. Sad

Pages