The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

Challenge 17 wrote:

WesandCT wrote:

Bischoff wrote:how about some of the new people actually beat Bananas in the final or get him out early on in the game & earn that win against one of the best. That's only way they stop bringing Bananas back on the show is when he is no longer good at these things.

Wes already set that up in Exes II and Bananas was given another chance with that "exile house".  Also to get back in the game his elimination vs Zach was the create your own rope puzzle with the jungle gym.  Last time Bananas was up against CT (Production remembers the back pack incident) he faces CT in a series of puzzles and nothing physical.  Not hall brawl like when Wes was in an elimination vs Leroy or Eric.  Bananas and Tyler also getting a free 44 minutes on Kenny and Wes in Rivals I.  The booby traps on Rivals II to the first place teams in the final that should've helped Frank and Bananas close ground, but they obviously didn't because CT went full beast mode in that final.  Bananas is a well rounded competitor, but he also has gotten extremely lucky and more help from production over the years than others.

you do realize it was random on free agents right? They had Only a 25% chance of it being bananas vs CT. They didn't pick it specifically for that match up. If they did they sure as hell wouldn't give them a puzzle. 

Well he did say lucky AND help from production. AND being the key word here. Yeah, Bananas got lucky with getting a puzzle against CT on Free Agents and the Exile twist on Exes II, but there is no hiding the fact that the guy has received a ton of help from production like on Rivals with the 2 minute head start bullshit. 

what i was saying is the whole "production gave bananas a puzzle because they wanted him to win" was bullshit.

Omg my queen is gonna absolutely rock the shit out of that newbie ***** in the elimination! IM SO EXCITED. I do like Ashley but she should know better than to go up against The Xtina LeBlanc in an elimination. My queen is gonna SLAY her! I CANT WAITTTT

I might dislike Christina right now because of her decision to throw in the Queen of AYTO BUT... If she proves herself in the next episode... I can MAYBE look past her stupid decision. MAYBE.

So im wondering how is there 2 teams being eliminated next episode according to the description.... I doubt MTV able to show a mission and 2 jungles in 1 episode unless if they rush the pace

This *****...

So im wondering how is there 2 teams being eliminated next episode according to the description.... I doubt MTV able to show a mission and 2 jungles in 1 episode unless if they rush the pace

I think thats going to be the case like they usually do with tbc on previous seasons.

We start with elimination, a little drama, then a missiin and then another elimination

I agree. I thought the two teams would be Cory/Ashley at first then Christina/Nate later 

my guess is a lot of drama want be shown and maybe bananas/Sarah win again so it is obvious who they put in so they don't even need to show deliberation 

When Cory/Ashley eliminated 7th but make it to episode 11.....more episodes than what I thought preseason. But how many episodes was Christina in on Bloodlines???? ***** got caught being a hoe on camera ******* a man in a relationship and getting ****** up by Queen Jenna in elimination. 

But I really do ***** w Christina this season lol

Nate took off Cory? LMAOOO

what excuses we will hear now? 'it was a bulshit elimination' zzz

When Cory/Ashley eliminated 7th but make it to episode 11.....more episodes than what I thought preseason. But how many episodes was Christina in on Bloodlines???? ***** got caught being a hoe on camera ******* a man in a relationship and getting ****** up by Queen Jenna in elimination.  But I really do ***** w Christina this season lol

It doesn't matter!!! XTINA TOOK THEM OUT

LET THANK THAT SINK IT. MY QUEEN ****** YOUR ***** UP

This *****...

I think I just got Cancer

gamer73 wrote:

When Cory/Ashley eliminated 7th but make it to episode 11.....more episodes than what I thought preseason. But how many episodes was Christina in on Bloodlines???? ***** got caught being a hoe on camera ******* a man in a relationship and getting ****** up by Queen Jenna in elimination.  But I really do ***** w Christina this season lol

It doesn't matter!!! XTINA TOOK THEM OUTLET THANK THAT SINK IT. MY QUEEN ****** YOUR ***** UP

Did she though? Wink and while your queen may have "******" my ***** up in some stupid *** elimination, my queen got that call for challenge 29 meanwhile Christina calls the production ***istant letting them know she's available.....TRAGIC

Are You The One really is tragic....calling production in order to get cast. Y'all didn't get that call for a reason, oops. If ya would've turned up like Amanda and Devin you wouldn't have to beg to be cast. 

Nate took off Cory? LMAOOO

what excuses we will hear now? 'it was a bulshit elimination' zzz

You know that always factors in lool.

Did she though? Wink and while your queen may have "******" my ***** up in some stupid *** elimination, my queen got that call for challenge 29 meanwhile Christina calls the production ***istant letting them know she's available.....TRAGIC

oop...

Aw. 

Are You The One really is tragic....calling production in order to get cast. Y'all didn't get that call for a reason, oops. If ya would've turned up like Amanda and Devin you wouldn't have to beg to be cast. 

Facts

Christina isn't getting cast again because of her dumb *** decision to throw in Amanda. Like she really played herself.

AshKelseyFan wrote:

gamer73 wrote:When Cory/Ashley eliminated 7th but make it to episode 11.....more episodes than what I thought preseason. But how many episodes was Christina in on Bloodlines???? ***** got caught being a hoe on camera ******* a man in a relationship and getting ****** up by Queen Jenna in elimination.  But I really do ***** w Christina this season lol

It doesn't matter!!! XTINA TOOK THEM OUTLET THANK THAT SINK IT. MY QUEEN ****** YOUR ***** UP

lol lies.

Christina is gonna be on Season 29 just like SHE HAS BEEN CAST FOR EVERY SEASON OF THE CHALLENGE THERE WAS SINCE AYTO2. Unlike your ***** who only got cast cause Cory needed a partner. oooooooooops

Loool I knew Paris was thirsty but I didn't know she emailed production. 

Queen Ashley ❤️

I actually kinda like Christina this season.  Especially since she threw in that ***** Amanda 

I actually kinda like Christina this season.  Especially since she threw in that ***** Amanda 

I actually liked you this season. Especially when you didnt talk.

gamer73 wrote:

AshKelseyFan wrote:

gamer73 wrote:When Cory/Ashley eliminated 7th but make it to episode 11.....more episodes than what I thought preseason. But how many episodes was Christina in on Bloodlines???? ***** got caught being a hoe on camera ******* a man in a relationship and getting ****** up by Queen Jenna in elimination.  But I really do ***** w Christina this season lol

lol lies.Christina is gonna be on Season 29 just like SHE HAS BEEN CAST FOR EVERY SEASON OF THE CHALLENGE THERE WAS SINCE AYTO2. Unlike your ***** who only got cast cause Cory needed a partner. oooooooooops

She may have gotten cast because of Cory but she made a name for herself. Ashley is going to be a regular and I can't wait for it.

The Challenge: Rivals III | ‘Cousin Drama’ Official Sneak Peek | MTV

Next episode sneak peek

gamer73 wrote:

AshKelseyFan wrote:

lol lies.Christina is gonna be on Season 29 just like SHE HAS BEEN CAST FOR EVERY SEASON OF THE CHALLENGE THERE WAS SINCE AYTO2. Unlike your ***** who only got cast cause Cory needed a partner. oooooooooops

She was cast on Bloodlines because Marie and Laurel backed out.... Cast on Rivals 3 because she ****** a man in a relationship on her previous challenge and everybody else worth a damn declined. All I wanna know is why she ain't got a call, cause it sure ain't delayed like Queen Amanda's and King Devins. 

The Challenge: Rivals III | ‘Cousin Drama’ Official Sneak Peek | MTV

Next episode sneak peek 

Damn, sucks that Nany & Wes don't have a leg to stand on anymore because it looks like they are finally being great partners to each other and could be dangerous down the stretch Sad Wes is great with crazy partners and getting the best out of them- could have finally gotten Nany that win. 

Did anyone else catch Nate ***** *** saying him and Christina TALKED ABOUT how they wanted to go to the finals with Bananas & Sarah and Vince & Jenna so they could finish THIRD PLACE?!?!? This ***** was OKAY WITH FINISHING IN THIRD!!!!! Like I can't even handle it. 

Then his little *** tryna come at King Wes during nominations, sit down ratatouille. 

He's probably the worst AYTO so far, such a little *****. Didn't jump out of the plane and then tried to blame Thotina for answering the questions wrong. what in the ****

Pages