The Challenge: Season 40 - Early Pointless Speculation

12431 posts / 0 new
Last post

Tori & Lesbianaycee have got to take a break from 41 or 42 right? Right???

It is good for every cast member to take a break for a certain period of time. I hope that more precautionary measures are taken to improve mental health.

They need to go back to a mandatory "3 seasons in a row at most" rule bc filming seasons back to back to back to back seems so mentally exhausting 

When Ty is on the list tomorrow >>>

Sydney Walker might pop up! Laurel randomly mentioned her recently. 

When Ty is on the list tomorrow >>>

*wishes for Ty, wishes for Frank S* 

*receives mighty mouse Trey*

Trey is more than welcome if he still has that juicy booty

AS4 gave redemption to Jay and Tyrie. S40 will give redemption to Danny J, Dave from RW Hollywoood and Queen Cameran from RW SD

can't think of one exciting name that i think will be revealed tomorrow.. cara is the most exciting but i don't even like her 

Ty gonna have the girls triggered with his unfiltered commentary. Hella cellulite

AS4 gave redemption to Jay and Tyrie. S40 will give redemption to Danny J, Dave from RW Hollywoood and Queen Cameran from RW SD

serious question, who would win an actual elimination between Danny J and Tyrie?

Ugh and Cory's curly headed *** is gonna try and protect her

When Cory ran back and told Tori that Michaela was scheming in usa 2 i was really pissed. All he had to do was what Fessy did and tell Michaela do whats best for your game and mind his business but he actually ratted. Cory really forgot the house picked Logan over him on last mtv season.

My girls Laurel, Averey, Nia, Amber, and Kellyanne will be on so I'm seated for this! Smile

She's about to have everyone really mad tomorrow

you ate this..

Ugh and Cory's curly headed *** is gonna try and protect her

When Cory ran back and told Tori that Michaela was scheming in usa 2 i was really pissed. All he had to do was what Fessy did and tell Michaela do whats best for your game and mind his business but he actually ratted. Cory really forgot the house picked Logan over him on last mtv season.

Clock it! That made me side eye him. I get you're trying to protect an ally but you don't need to tell everyone every single thing that you hear. Good on Michaela for not backing down and being scared of Tori unlike Desi & Chanelle.

I hope we get 2 new winners

Tori & Lesbianaycee have got to take a break from 41 or 42 right? Right???

It is good for every cast member to take a break for a certain period of time. I hope that more precautionary measures are taken to improve mental health.

They need to go back to a mandatory "3 seasons in a row at most" rule bc filming seasons back to back to back to back seems so mentally exhausting 

this. For mental health reasons, and for storyline reasons as well. And we all know the saying "distance makes the heart grow fonder." Give us time to miss these people (although I dont think there would ever be a time I miss Kaycee or Tori)

I really can't believe Fessy isn't on this Sad

If anything I'm curious about the names we haven't seen in awhile.

Whether I dislike them or not.

I guess Mark's not on this? I keep waiting for Scott to drop him from the Challengemania event in April but it doesn't seem to be happening.

My winners <3

I hope we get a team of fun winners

I hope we get a team of fun winners

I agree.

its never happening sadly. she knows what's good for her.

its never happening sadly. she knows what's good for her.

I think an All-Star season would be alright for her. Not the main show though. It lacks the fun and is just toxic.

Do you guys think we'll get some fun dailies or the same old truck challenges with unnecessary explosions?

Unnecessary explosions w/ a semi, and lots of puzzles

theresa mention on the challenge podcast with laurel... laurel is OBSESSED !!

I need the exact time stamp pls and thank you!

umm... around 50 minutes but laurel basically said theresa would attack her on fm2 and call her bigfoot dmsnfnsnfnsnand 

it was toward the end. i like laurel and theresa both, but it was about theresa body shaming her on FM2

Pages

Topic locked