The Challenge: Season 40 - Early Pointless Speculation

12431 posts / 0 new
Last post

doesnt look like Amanda is on per Gamer

BAH GOD THAT'S ALTERNATE #3 MORIAH JADEA'S MUSIC.

Also I don't always agree with KVM, but y'all can't complain that he says "terrible things" about Svetlana, but then make fun of Aneesa's weight, Nany's teeth,  or anything else. The victim mentality on here is too much. 

I was one of the people saying that, and I don't make any of those comments. But that just means that it wasn't directed at me. Just wanted to say what I have to say Smile KVM's comments are worse than that though... but maybe I shouldn't open up that can of worms. Hmmm... 

Amanda dropping is legit shocking. She must've really thought Tori has the numbers on lock and it would just be a waste of time.

I feel like as long as it's true, there's no rules. Svetlana is a crack junky. 

...and THAT'S where you lose me. 

Awesome

NOOOOO Amanda Sad

Just ignore it. Members here deal with addiction and have lost people to addiction. Don't open the gates for people to be terrible.

Also I don't always agree with KVM, but y'all can't complain that he says "terrible things" about Svetlana, but then make fun of Aneesa's weight, Nany's teeth,  or anything else. The victim mentality on here is too much. 

I was one of the people saying that, and I don't make any of those comments. But that just means that it wasn't directed at me. Just wanted to say what I have to say KVM's comments are worse than that though... but maybe I shouldn't open up that can of worms. Hmmm... 

You literally bash people daily.   Inappropriate is inappropriate--there's no levels.   Like you joking about Tori

Just ignore it. Members here deal with addiction and have lost people to addiction. Don't open the gates for people to be terrible.

Maybe don't weaponize the Svetlana chat and use it as a threat because I can't respond.  Stop acting as though you're superior to anyone.  You're trash Camila

Amanda will be dearly missed, but I've been worrying about her dropping since they told us about the extra filming time 

Ashli R and Pete are the only things that can save this right now.

Amanda will be dearly missed, but I've been worrying about her dropping since they told us about the extra filming time 

I'm still amazed at how many people like Amanda.   Everyone has fans but she's just not likeable.

Ashli R and Pete are the only things that can save this right now.

Pete--yeah.   Ashli was useless on The Island.   She might be the most forgettable person to ever be on The Challenge.

BAH GOD THAT'S ALTERNATE #3 MORIAH JADEA'S MUSIC.

being choice number 26 sometimes works in your favour 

There's so many no's I wonder who's on this lol 

Amanda's friends aren't gonna be there and three months is a long time, it was obvious she was nothing coming.

If the appearance check is worth it I'd just popup for a quick check and dip.

Feeling like 95% confident from Tori to Rachel. 80% after that.

I hate Amanda, but I LOVE the drama she causes. Not having her is a huge loss. The best part of USA 2 was the first four episodes when she was stirring the pot and going on unhinged rants on Twitter. Sad

*there are

Pinkrose has anyone told you to "f*** off" when you did an initial availibity call?

I don't think it's a cast of 36 or 40 and there's a still of possibilities still

Plus some people we think are no are probably yes

amanda should just come, cause drama for a few days and volunteer for the first elim and throw it. Why do a lot of these dummies think they actually will stay the entire 3 months.

I mean I'm damn confident that I have accurately sussed out at least 35-36 of the 40.

Well I like calling out bullshit. But, you're still right 

I don't think it's a cast of 36 or 40 and there's a still of possibilities still

Gamer confirmed a "Big" cast yesterday. I would say 34 is the low limit of a big cast.

Amanda's Home Turf has thousands of views more than Vicky's. Maybe she she should be the face, priority, and set up the cast around her?

The cast is 40 people for season 40. Stop arguing when its confirmed.

You literally bash people daily.   Inappropriate is inappropriate--there's no levels.   Like you joking about Tori

*there are. Anyways... how?!?!?! I want ************ RECEIPTS. Also... do you even hear yourself??? The past 48-72 hours I feel like you've been extra ******* stupid. 

Plus some people we think are no are probably yes

*there are

Pages

Topic locked