The Challenge: Season 40 - Early Pointless Speculation

12431 posts / 0 new
Last post

yeah Rachel is 100% on. In her insta live just now, she announced this would be her last live before her pre recorded program starts tomorrow and she said she's "going to be away for awhile"

Her wife is gonna let her go away for twelve weeks. That's sus. But yay Rachel.

Ive given up hope for her, but Jenn would be very interesting, given her past beef with cara and past relationship with rachel (Im sure theres no drama there though). Ive always wanted to see her back since she got into fitness.

Shes super religious now so if Jenn was on, she would probably avoid talking to Rachel all together.

aviv is the definition of a snooze. i'm sorry the fact that she debuted in 2006 doesn't make me want her on this

Honest question, do people think that people like Aviv,Jillian Steve or some of the older folk Will really bring anything,or is that the way to go for this show? Honestly i doubt that the majority of the people that watch this outside of the people on vevmo Will really tun in to watch a bunch of geriatric people that havent popped on the the TV for 20 years compete

Aviv is 39ish--she's not Beth or Flora.  And we have no idea if they'll bring anything but why not give them a shot.  I thought Shane would be boring.  

And, yes, some people will tune in--see All Stars

The people that tuned in to see all stars was clearly a niche, mostly older nostalgic fans or die hard ones, not the regular ones that are the main audiência of the main show, that are currently on their teens/20's who were toddlers or werent even born the last time some of these people were seen on TV.

Fair enough but is it any different than random people showing up they don't know anyway?

Well honestly if you were a recent fan of the show would you Turn your TV on easier for a 40y old that hasnt happeared on TV since like 2004 or for the last Winner of Survivor or one of those people with a huge following from Love island or one of the Netflix shows?

And using Aviv as an example, i cant really remember anything really memorable about her other than She being a good competitor, do we really think that shes really going to provide anything different? Shes probably around 40 something now, can She compete with the big girls like Emily,Laurel, Cara or even Tori?

OMG Keena would have done this if they paid her her worth.

I don't think she would ever do this again regardless of the money tbh. She sees this as something fun she did in her twenty she isn't a Derrick, Tori Deal or even Averey that this show is their biggest accomplishment.

Kina was contacted more than once for this....She laughed at how much they were offering her to be on and declined last I heard.

what about Angela and Ibis? Seems like all of the Xtreme girls were asked.

Kina was contacted more than once for this....She laughed at how much they were offering her to be on and declined last I heard.

what about Angela and Ibis? Seems like all of the Xtreme girls were asked.

Ibis pretty sure was contacted I remember hearing her name at some point

Honest question, do people think that people like Aviv,Jillian Steve or some of the older folk Will really bring anything,or is that the way to go for this show? Honestly i doubt that the majority of the people that watch this outside of the people on vevmo Will really tun in to watch a bunch of geriatric people that havent popped on the the TV for 20 years compete

I can't speak for other people, but I like when random names that I never would've expected show up. It makes it more exciting for me. Smile

I don't think she would ever do this again regardless of the money tbh. She sees this as something fun she did in her twenty she isn't a Derrick, Tori Deal or even Averey that this show is their biggest accomplishment.

Going on TV is a huge accomplishment. I as an audience member don't like seeing the same people over and over and over and over again, but these people are smart to do as many of these as they can (while taking occasional breaks for the sake of their mental health) 

I can't speak for other people, but I like when random names that I never would've expected show up. It makes it more exciting for me.

I can agree if those names are people like Susie, Sarah, Frank or Marlon for example, someone that was memorable, good competitor and provided something other than that,not someone like Melinda or Jasmine for example

Aviv is 39ish--she's not Beth or Flora.  And we have no idea if they'll bring anything but why not give them a shot.  I thought Shane would be boring.  

And, yes, some people will tune in--see All Stars

The people that tuned in to see all stars was clearly a niche, mostly older nostalgic fans or die hard ones, not the regular ones that are the main audiência of the main show, that are currently on their teens/20's who were toddlers or werent even born the last time some of these people were seen on TV.

Fair enough but is it any different than random people showing up they don't know anyway?

Well honestly if you were a recent fan of the show would you Turn your TV on easier for a 40y old that hasnt happeared on TV since like 2004 or for the last Winner of Survivor or one of those people with a huge following from Love island or one of the Netflix shows?

And using Aviv as an example, i cant really remember anything really memorable about her other than She being a good competitor, do we really think that shes really going to provide anything different? Shes probably around 40 something now, can She compete with the big girls like Emily,Laurel, Cara or even Tori?

But those fans are still getting Tori, Kaycee, Devin, Kyland, CT, etc.   I would agree with you the entire cast can't be random people but it's good to have a handful of them because maybe the will add things.  If there's puzzles in most eliminations Aviv might win the whole season.   I mean, can Amanda compete with those girls?  Can Jasmine?  Can most of the women on the show?  Absolutely not in it's a headbanger.

I can't speak for other people, but I like when random names that I never would've expected show up. It makes it more exciting for me.

I can agree if those names are people like Susie, Sarah, Frank or Marlon for example, someone that was memorable, good competitor and provided something other than that,not someone like Melinda or Jasmine for example

So yes--Susie Sarah and Frank are bigger and more memorable.  Marlon did one season so that's comparable to Aviv.

Going on TV is a huge accomplishment. I as an audience member don't like seeing the same people over and over and over and over again, but these people are smart to do as many of these as they can (while taking occasional breaks for the sake of their mental health) 

Going on tv yeah but making this entire show their DNA and livelihood just to be treated like a pawn by production like Derrick or not using the platform you got to  Advance on the long term once they stop calling you then its pathetic.

The only one of those 3 that I mentioned that is thinking about the longterm to some capacity is Tori.

So yes--Susie Sarah and Frank are bigger and more memorable.  Marlon did one season so that's comparable to Aviv.

Marlon had a lot more memorable moments in that One season than Aviv did in hers, not to mention that even phisicaly he definetely can hang with the bigger stronger guys on this show and would still probably get into fights and provide

Marlon had a lot more memorable moments in that One season than Aviv did in hers, not to mention that even phisicaly he definetely can hang with the bigger stronger guys on this show and would still probably get into fights and provide

Aviv isn't weak. She had endurance and was tough.  Marlon wasn't impressive. He can't swim to start with and can't do puzzles.  But I'd be happy with his return just like I am with a former champ returning.  We don't need everyone to be dramatic. We have enough of that.  We need background people. 

Aviv isn't weak. She had endurance and was tough.  Marlon wasn't impressive. He can't swim to start with and can't do puzzles.  But I'd be happy with his return just like I am with a former champ returning.  We don't need everyone to be dramatic. We have enough of that.  We need background people. 

No, we dont need a background character for Two episodes who Will provide nothing sorry to tell you, Aviv isnt near the phisical shape most of the girls that do the main show are, so She Will provide no competion other than on puzzles,She wont provide drama and shes dar from carismática and nobody really remembers her só no, shes not needed, there are already a lot of people portraying the wallpaper role, Kaycee, Melinda, Leroy,there is no need for Aviv

No, we dont need a background character for Two episodes who Will provide nothing sorry to tell you, Aviv isnt near the phisical shape most of the girls that do the main show are, so She Will provide no competion other than on puzzles,She wont provide drama and shes dar from carismática and nobody really remembers her só no, shes not needed, there are already a lot of people portraying the wallpaper role, Kaycee, Melinda, Leroy,there is no need for Aviv

Melinda isn't on per gamer.  You don't know what Aviv or Marlon would bring. You're assuming.  We already have a ton of drama with just Josh.  We need a ton of supporting people.  Aviv fills POC, shes a champ and she's a fresh face.  If she's on that's a great job by production regardless of what you want 

Jasmine is a ******* icon! Smile

Going on tv yeah but making this entire show their DNA and livelihood just to be treated like a pawn by production like Derrick or not using the platform you got to  Advance on the long term once they stop calling you then its pathetic.The only one of those 3 that I mentioned that is thinking about the longterm to some capacity is Tori.

Ohhh okay, well then I agree Smile

This comes down to if All Stars 5 is gonna happen. If it is, Aviv, Kina, and Jillian etc would be perfect for that.

Aviv, Kina, and Jillian are T.I.N.Y.

Like...Aviv and Jillian are Jasmine small. Kina's probably Amanda's size. They are scrappy, but a physical elimination versus Laurel/Emily/Tori would be an absolute murder.

This comes down to if All Stars 5 is gonna happen. If it is, Aviv, Kina, and Jillian etc would be perfect for that.

Like...Aviv and Jillian are Jasmine small. Kina's probably Amanda's size. They are scrappy, but a physical elimination versus Laurel/Emily/Tori would be an absolute murder.

And if it's not purely based on size which most aren't they can win.  A 5th season of AS seems almost impossible.  Aviv and Jill are way better athletes than Amanda as well. 

Hopefully those two vets don't get cold feet between today and tomorrow 

aviv won't provide anything until her elimination episode and yall ******* know that. I hope shes not on. 

There are two names that we have heard are in the mix that haven't been on in a while in none of the 20 spin-offs and recent seasons 

Danny from Austin and Angel from Viewers Revege

Would they cast grapeist Adam King again 

aviv won't provide anything until her elimination episode and yall ******* know that. I hope shes not on. 

No I do not know that ***** 

And if it's not purely based on size which most aren't they can win.  A 5th season of AS seems almost impossible.  Aviv and Jill are way better athletes than Amanda as well. 

This is exclusively a Paramount Plus problem. I look at the engagement on Facebook/Twitter. All Stars 4 has far and away way more likes/comments than 39. It would get higher ratings than 39 on MTV. Easily.

They're not cancelling the flagship or USA. Both did fine ratings wise. Who knows if All Stars will survive the Peacock/Paramount merger if/when that happens. Another thing is CT is bringing new engagement with the Housewives/Bravo fans loving on him on Traitors. Maybe that will bring in more views for 40 and the franchise in general?

sportsman you need to let the USA3 fantasy go. it's not happening 

sportsman you need to let the USA3 fantasy go. it's not happening 

Exactly if we were getting a USA3 it'd be the one departing in March

If Rachel is indeed on, I just hope there is a solidified alliance in place to get rid of Tori, Josh, Devin and crew ASAP

Pages

Topic locked