The Challenge: Season 40 - Early Pointless Speculation

12431 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pete from Fresh Meat 2!!!

He'd be a good add too just like Aviv Jenn Emily....he's really the first guy that has been mentioned other than Marlon. 

I'd be okay with Luke too, but Pete would be a total win.

amanda has a full time job and a kid .. remember on SLA she had to tell everyone to vote her in because her job only allowed her to be gone for a certain amount of time

I think it's funny people believe that

it's not hard to believe why would any job let someone be gone for 3 months 

She went, didn't she?  She had a few days left.  She even took a vacation after that.   Is she even at that job?

she went but they had an unexpected 2 week quarantine at the beginning which is why her time had to be cut short ! these are amanda's words and i don't think she's a liar.

Amanda's lied plenty of times

No Amanda? Cancel this.

No Amanda? Cancel this.

Jenna is coming straight from the hospital. Smile

I also want Ashley Cain.

No Amanda? Cancel this.

I need him soooo bad 

prayer circle Jill answered her phone, id take any of the Xtreme girlies tho tbh, best girl road rules cast ever no one is doing it like them

Ibis - 1 champ

Jodi - 2 championships in 2 finals, 2-2 in elims

Kina - 1 champ in 1 final, 2-1 in elims

Jill - 1 champ in 2 finals, 5-1 in elims QUEEEN

I need him in me soooo bad 

I need him soooo bad 

Ugh what a babe.

I need him soooo bad 

I forgot how hot Pete is

I need him in me soooo bad 

here's where my prediction is as of now.  

Moriah and Zara for me are interchangeable, I think one will be on the other not. Nam is sorta a placeholder, put him on there once it was said only 6 CBS to replace Jay but could see someone in just forgetting on over him. Tina and KellyAnne could snag spots for Old School Women I just assume they said no. 

Moriah and Zara for me are interchangeable, I think one will be on the other not. Nam is sorta a placeholder, put him on there once it was said only 6 CBS to replace Jay but could see someone in just forgetting on over him. Tina and KellyAnne could snag spots for Old School Women I just assume they said no. 

I'd be very happy with that cast.   Poor Derek C---screams first boot since most of those guys will be aligned.

If thats accurate, who woulda thought potentially 6 road rulers on season 40 

Rachel would film for that long? 

Rachel would film for that long? 

Rachel's on this. We've deduced that yesterday.

I hope Marlon calls production out on their bullshit since he's likely to never return. He has nothing to lose Sad

Didn't Nurys say she probably wouldn't be doing another season for a while?

Nam better not be on this. That guy has to give it up.

She's about to have everyone really mad tomorrow Smile

She's about to have everyone really mad tomorrow

Why is your taste so bad. 

She's about to have everyone really mad tomorrow

Why is your taste so bad. 

Jasmine stan... Sad

Jasmine stan...

That's what makes my taste so good, no? Smile

Jasmine stan...

That's what makes my taste so good, no?

No. We'll be seeing her b&w photo in Gamer's spoiler thread in no more than 3 weeks Smile

No. We'll be seeing her b&w photo in Gamer's spoiler thread in no more than 3 weeks

Well, at least she'll be on the season *giggles* Smile

No. We'll be seeing her b&w photo in Gamer's spoiler thread in no more than 3 weeks

Well, at least she'll be on the season *giggles*

to be humiliated and flop for the 7th or 8th time not the flex you think it is babes Smile

Jasmine's not even going to be on lmao. Who is contacting that flop. All this arguing over that non-factor is for nothing Smile

Jasmine's not even going to be on lmao. Who is contacting that flop. All this arguing over that non-factor is for nothing

Yet you brought her up because she has you so mad!!! Stay mad!!! Smile

Pages

Topic locked