The Challenge: Season 40 - Early Pointless Speculation

12431 posts / 0 new
Last post

Jasmine's not even going to be on lmao. Who is contacting that flop. All this arguing over that non-factor is for nothing

Yet you brought her up because she has you so mad!!! Stay mad!!!

I don't think ANYONE who stans J*SMINE should dare come for my faves. My female faves outrank yours. Next! Smile

Jasmine eliminated by Nia in "Platform Fling"

who wins a math/puzzle elimination between Derrick K and Cory?

Nia eliminated by Jasmine in "Platform Fling"

we are in for a lackluster season

we are in for an amazing season

Cara eliminated by Kaycee Clark via Tori's pre-game collusion

we are in for a lackluster season

Amanda not being on killed a lot of potential for me. There seems to be decent "faces" but no names that will carry a season and save us from the Vacay Carnies.

Laurel basically confirmed on the challenge podcast that Cara vs. Tori will be the main thing going into 40

I think Jonna is definitely on based on her instagram stories today! Queen!

Kaycee eliminated by Rachel in Munching Box

Tory eliminated by Cara Maria in "Life"

Emily S eliminated by Nia in gym strength vs street strength

Jonna ready to put on a political masterpiece

Kaycee eliminated by Nia in Hooking Up

Amanda not being on killed a lot of potential for me. There seems to be decent "faces" but no names that will carry a season and save us from the Vacay Carnies.

I can name one! 

Marlon we will get you justice Sad

#JUSTICEFORMARLON

Great someone who will put playing for John and Vicky over her own family. But she also put MJ over them so no shock.

Tory eliminated by Cara Maria in "Life"

I wouldn't mind having Tori's life because I'd love to have reality TV as a life, even though Tori makes some terrible life decisions Smile

Jonna ready to put on a political masterpiece

I'm so excited for her! Even though she backstabbed KellyAnne, I'm still bummed that her run on WC got cut short (and don't even get me started on her elimination against Tori in USA2 which was just disgusting). 

Marlon we will get you justice

#JUSTICEFORMARLON

killakashhh having good taste??? I never would've guessed tbh! Smile

Gamer said there's at-most 6 cbs people on the cast so far, and since we know that the likely cbs locks are Michele/Olivia/Josh/Kaycee/Kyland, that only leaves room for 1 of either Paulie or Jay omg?? 

Cara&olivia getting their done, Cory getting his braided, Paulie doing what's he does to his. They don't even attempt to be subtle anymore lol 

Great someone who will put playing for John and Vicky over her own family. But she also put MJ over them so no shock.

When did she do this?

Cara&olivia getting their done, Cory getting his braided, Paulie doing what's he does to his. They don't even attempt to be subtle anymore lol 

Yep looks like they are all on. So I guess paulie not jay haha

Paulie is on??? **** yesss!!! Smile

Marlon we will get you justice

#JUSTICEFORMARLON

killakashhh having good taste??? I never would've guessed tbh!

Boo you know me and you have great taste in men. You just lack taste when it comes to the women, unfortunately...

hopefully paulie is the first boot again and drags down tori with him.

Laurel basically confirmed on the challenge podcast that Cara vs. Tori will be the main thing going into 40

The rivalry is smart storyline wise, but it will end up being a dud if one is an early boot

The rivalry is smart storyline wise, but it will end up being a dud if one is an early boot

Hopefully it's something like Cara vs. Kam where the last female elim is Cara vs Tori (with Cara winning ofc)

Pages

Topic locked