The Challenge: Season 40 - Early Pointless Speculation

12431 posts / 0 new
Last post

Should we expect some names at midnight? Or does miss pinkrose actually have a LIFE?! Smile

I only remember Paulie flopping

Well of course you would because your old *** has dementia. And he didn't flop. Flopping is your wife having embarr***ing losses to Sylvia, Tori, and Aneesa. 

tori lost to herself?

I would still target lesbianaycee bc girl what are you even doing here???

How can two cast members have us mad if they aren't in the game long enough to do so? *giggles*

Paulie made 2 finals and then got purged right before the final on 3/4 seasons. He's also never been sent home via elimination on a season with Cara so now that the she's back by his side he's ready to replicate his original run! 

As for Jasmine, her being an amazing competitor speaks for itself, no? Smile

How can caramarialuver stan cara so hard but in the same breath stan the cockroach and the leprechaun too Sad

How likely is exterminator nia on this again? Smile

tori lost to herself?

Obviously I meant Jenna ***** cut me some slack Smile but as Vevmo's local grammar police, I have to be understanding of when people correct me Wink

Laurel basically confirmed on the challenge podcast that Cara vs. Tori will be the main thing going into 40

Won't be "main thing" if one or the other is booted early 

thats why I said 'going into 40.' I truly hope one gets booted early.

How can caramarialuver stan cara so hard but in the same breath stan the cockroach and the leprechaun too

Cara loves both of those people. It's YOU that needs to change! I'd hope that you'd just flip flop again like you usually do but you haven't been a fake flip floppy *** ***** lately as much as you used to! Wink

tori lost to herself?

Obviously I meant Jenna ***** cut me some slack but as Vevmo's local grammar police, I have to be understanding of when people correct me

DUMB *****! How you the police on here but ******* it up as well! Title REVOKED!! Now get the **** outta here  ******!

How can two cast members have us mad if they aren't in the game long enough to do so? *giggles*

Paulie made 2 finals and then got purged right before the final on 3/4 seasons. He's also never been sent home via elimination on a season with Cara so now that the she's back by his side he's ready to replicate his original run! 

As for Jasmine, her being an amazing competitor speaks for itself, no?

1. This isn't a team format anymore like it was on WOTW2 so Napaulieon can't hide behind Cara. He's gonna actually have to...you know win eliminations the second he doesn't win a daily.
  2. Jasmine, a good competitor? Hahahaha you got jokes Smile

When's the last time Paulie won an individual elimination hmm? Smile

who on 40 do yall think jasmine can beat in an elimination? Smile

Can miss pauline even beat josh now that missy jawsh is actually in somewhat decent shape ummm thats now not even SURE Omg!

who on 40 do yall think jasmine can beat in an elimination?

Tori

my dumb and even dumber triplets all on at the same time! Wow some of you vevmo FREAKS must be going into cardiac arrest at the sight of us posting BACK TO BACK TO BACK.... and we cant forget Smile *giggles* Smile *giggles*

wow Wow WOW

She would lose to herself honestly *giggles* Smile

Derek C

DUMB *****! How you the police on here but ******* it up as well! Title REVOKED!! Now get the **** outta here  ******!

My title will never be revoked!!! Keep on hating!!! *giggles* Smile

Can miss pauline even beat josh now that missy jawsh is actually in somewhat decent shape ummm thats now not even SURE Omg!

Paulie would send Josh to the hospital, and all of us would cheer (besides PeaceKeeper, who would cry) 

CML if Paulie & Jasmine are partnered throughout the season, are you confident that they'll make the final? Smile

my dumb and even dumber triplets all on at the same time! Wow some of you vevmo FREAKS must be going into cardiac arrest at the sight of us posting BACK TO BACK TO BACK.... and we cant forget *giggles* *giggles*

wow Wow WOW

I think Jonna is definitely on based on her instagram stories today! Queen!

Great someone who will put playing for John and Vicky over her own family. But she also put MJ over them so no shock.

I would put MJ over me if I could too why lie

CML if Paulie & Jasmine are partnered throughout the season, are you confident that they'll make the final?

You read my mind, because I absolutely am! 

CML if Paulie & Jasmine are partnered throughout the season, are you confident that they'll make the final?

You read my mind, because I absolutely am! 

Why do you like lying to yourself?

It's probably too late but I was going to DM all my faves some puzzle games to play to work on their puzzle skills lmao

Why do you like lying to yourself?

***** don't ever call me a liar, k? Smile

It's probably too late but I was going to DM all my faves some puzzle games to play to work on their puzzle skills lmao

That won't stop Laurel from cheating again. 

That won't stop Laurel from cheating again. 

**** here you go again. You're OBSESSED with Laurel. Laurel doesn't need to cheat. She's the female GOAT.

If season 40 is about to be Battle of the Brolics and Bores, the episodes better just be 30 min.

Pages

Topic locked