The Challenge: Season 40 - Early Pointless Speculation

12431 posts / 0 new
Last post

Rooting for Laurel/Nia/Averey/Amber/Kellyanne and Cara i guess for the women Smile

It's probably too late but I was going to DM all my faves some puzzle games to play to work on their puzzle skills lmao

That won't stop Laurel from cheating again. 

**** here you go again. You're OBSESSED with Laurel. Laurel doesn't need to cheat. She's the female GOAT.

Laurel is amazing as a competitor but she's prone to making rash decisions under pressure, and cheating when nervous isn't out of her realm 

She's about to have everyone really mad tomorrow

It's crazy how stanship imitates reality, Killa & CML are the Cara & Laurel of this board. Best friends one minute and feuding enemies the next.

**** here you go again. You're OBSESSED with Laurel. Laurel doesn't need to cheat. She's the female GOAT.

That's not how you spell Evelyn! Your spelling sucks so bad, go back to school *****

I honestly think Tori is about to flop hard. She's due for another early boot. 

It's crazy how stanship imitates reality, Killa & CML are the Cara & Laurel of this board. Best friends one minute and feuding enemies the next.

He just needs to keep Jasmine's name out of his *****ass mouth! 

That's not how you spell Evelyn! Your spelling sucks so bad, go back to school *****

Evelyn's been out of commission for more than a decade. The crown is now Laurel's and everyone at the 39 reunion said that she's the female GOAT so this conversation is over Smile

I've got my fingers crossed, that's for sure!!! 

Skye won't let that happen.

So you're implying that I'm better than CML basically? Smile

I was just thinking "I can't wait for KVM's meltdown when Tori flops again" and then I remembered that he's a fraud that doesn't own his love for his queen, so that won't happen Sad

When Jonna gets her lick back on Laurel from Free Agents >>

He just needs to keep Jasmine's name out of his ******** mouth! 

Jasmine will be an alternate at best *giggles* Smile

Skye won't let that happen.

Skye is part of it but realistically speaking a 4-6 person alliance on a season with 30+ people should not devour the way they do. That's not all on production, these people suck at playing and the ones who DO want to play, can't win shit to save their lives. 

Skye is part of it but realistically speaking a 4-6 person alliance on a season with 30+ people should not devour the way they do. That's not all on production, these people suck at playing and the ones who DO want to play, can't win shit to save their lives. 

It's as simple as that.

RoD really could've got them the **** up outta there but people were playing with their tails behind their legs.

It sucks bc when the ppl who do fall into Tori & Smelly's tricks realize they've been played it'll be too late. They'll get eliminated and won't ever be cast again to get their lick back. Same song and dance Sad

Tori actually played a good political game on USA 2 and was striking fear in some of those girls.

Only Michaela wanted to take the shot but it worked out because Tori was winning those eliminations.

Ugh and Cory's curly headed *** is gonna try and protect her Sad

Ugh and Cory's curly headed *** is gonna try and protect her

They all will protect her until they become her pawns to send in. Only Cara will go against her, but with what numbers?

USA 2 was really good. 3 black women in the final and all of them beating Tori. We'll never get that again Sad

They all will protect her until they become her pawns to send in. Only Cara will go against her, but with what numbers?

You know who the ************* queen is!!! Smile

is Natalie Anderson done with this show? Id love nothing more than to see her throw Emily Schromm back into her hippie van.

I hope that Julie, Danny, Skye, Leanne, Ernesto, Emer, Micah and the other producers are listening to the ideas that fans of their show are posting.

You know who the ************* queen is!!!

A queen with a fool/jester (Napaulieon)

I hope that Julie, Danny, Skye, Leanne, Ernesto, Emer, Micah and the other producers are listening to the ideas that fans of their show are posting.

Besides yours 

This season will really put my stan cards to the test 

Besides yours 

i think my ideas are quite good.

Tori & Lesbianaycee have got to take a break from 41 or 42 right? Right???

Tori & Lesbianaycee have got to take a break from 41 or 42 right? Right???

It is good for every cast member to take a break for a certain period of time. I hope that more precautionary measures are taken to improve mental health.

Pages

Topic locked