The Challenge: Season 40 - Early Pointless Speculation

12431 posts / 0 new
Last post

There are two names that we have heard are in the mix that haven't been on in a while in none of the 20 spin-offs and recent seasons 

Outside of Emily and Aviv?

There are two names that we have heard are in the mix that haven't been on in a while in none of the 20 spin-offs and recent seasons 

Will I be excited by either lol?

Kina was contacted more than once for this....She laughed at how much they were offering her to be on and declined last I heard.

Kina was contacted more than once for this....She laughed at how much they were offering her to be on and declined last I heard.

LOL I'm guessing three season vet probably gets between $6-8k appearance fee?

Aviv & Jenn Grijalva. 

ugh we will never get queen kina back.

Trying to get Queen Jodi and/or Jillian SOME kind of ally. 

I won't bring her up ever.  Basically never have but if others do outside the thread other than something simple like "I wish Svetlana was on" then game on.  Talk about her 24-7 in her thread and spread all the lies you want. 

You don't read back what you type? Because saying "If Svetlana is mentioned I WILL call her a drug addict" when that has zero to do with the context is pathetic behavior.

Lots of things we all do are pathetic

Svetlana wouldn't be on this season, so there isn't a point of bringing her up on any of the season 40 threads. I reopen her thread for you guys to discuss her.

This

Awesome 

Aviv & Jenn Grijalva. 

That would be amazing

Even though Kina would be nowhere near the manic mess she was back in the day, she woulda been a fun get & they should have paid her decently. 

This

Shut up stupid *** *****. I see through you 

Even though Kina would be nowhere near the manic mess she was back in the day, she woulda been a fun get & they should have paid her decently. 

Agree except about the pay. I wouldn't wanna waste much money on her. 

Ive given up hope for her, but Jenn would be very interesting, given her past beef with cara and past relationship with rachel (Im sure theres no drama there though). Ive always wanted to see her back since she got into fitness.

Sad thing is they have the money to pay these people what they want specially from all the money they saved doing 39

Jenn's rude *** would at least bring some much-needed nastiness to this.

Plus she's fitter than she was then with less allies. Curious to see how she'd navigate.

This

Shut up stupid *** *****. I see through you 

In what way?  You have your thread. Enjoy it.  You just want a fight

Jenn's rude *** would at least bring some much-needed nastiness to this.

Plus she's fitter than she was then with less allies. Curious to see how she'd navigate.

Jenn without numbers would be great. Obviously she'd have John and maybe Emily but other than that she'd have to earn it. 

Nah ***** you look for fights. But anyways, it's because you act like you're so innocent and it's so easy to see through. It doesn't matter if people bring her up, you have control over your own actions so stop blaming other people dumb dumb. 

Emily Schromm and Aviv are my guesses

Nah ***** you look for fights. But anyways, it's because you act like you're so innocent and it's so easy to see through. It doesn't matter if people bring her up, you have control over your own actions so stop blaming other people dumb dumb. 

I act innocent?  I'm admitted an *******.  What are you talking about?  Yes, I have control and have made my decision--as PR said, there's not need to speak about her here--you have your thread.  Enjoy it.   

Emily Schromm and Aviv are my guesses

I'm surprised more people aren't thrilled about the possibiltiy of Aviv.   I wish Aviv would have done many of these and we have seen her in about 20 years.  It's a great get.

I act innocent?  I'm admitted an *******.  What are you talking about?  Yes, I have control and have made my decision--as PR said, there's not need to speak about her here--you have your thread.  Enjoy it.   

You have??? This is news to me. Was it before I joined??? Smile

Honest question, do people think that people like Aviv,Jillian Steve or some of the older folk Will really bring anything,or is that the way to go for this show? Honestly i doubt that the majority of the people that watch this outside of the people on vevmo Will really tun in to watch a bunch of geriatric people that havent popped on the the TV for 20 years compete

You have??? This is news to me. Was it before I joined???

I own that all the time

Honest question, do people think that people like Aviv,Jillian Steve or some of the older folk Will really bring anything,or is that the way to go for this show? Honestly i doubt that the majority of the people that watch this outside of the people on vevmo Will really tun in to watch a bunch of geriatric people that havent popped on the the TV for 20 years compete

Aviv is 39ish--she's not Beth or Flora.  And we have no idea if they'll bring anything but why not give them a shot.  I thought Shane would be boring.  

And, yes, some people will tune in--see All Stars

Aviv is 39ish--she's not Beth or Flora.  And we have no idea if they'll bring anything but why not give them a shot.  I thought Shane would be boring.  

The people that tuned in to see all stars was clearly a niche, mostly older nostalgic fans or die hard ones, not the regular ones that are the main audience of the main show, that are currently on their teens/20's who were toddlers or werent even born the last time some of these people were seen on TV.

OMG Keena would have done this if they paid her her worth.

The people that tuned in to see all stars was clearly a niche, mostly older nostalgic fans or die hard ones, not the regular ones that are the main audiência of the main show, that are currently on their teens/20's who were toddlers or werent even born the last time some of these people were seen on TV.

Fair enough but is it any different than random people showing up they don't know anyway?

Pages

Topic locked