The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hold up, Caden, the girlies & I deal with KVM harassing on us on the daily. Now one of the new freak weirdo accounts is harassing Caden? @admin I need an admin NOW, we do NOT feel safe.

When do I even respond to you?  I also supported freeing you so you're not making any sense. 

@PR why are they replying to me? I do NOT feel safe, please help.

I just hope Jeremiah put up a good fight 

I'm gonna cry if they got a mental elimination 

omg lol that'd be tragic to lose to cory

I'm gonna cry if they got a mental elimination 

omg lol that'd be tragic to lose to cory

Right?That is what would make it even worse 

Do we know if they are confined to the house again? It seems like such a shame being in Croatia and not getting to see how amazing it is and how amazingly nice the people are along with their surprisingly good English 

So are we expecting a guy or girl out tonight? Because still wishing on CT gone but maybe I should stop because these fools never learn

What do you mean guy or girl it's still partner eliminations 

Wasnt there a ? mark in the spoiler eliminated thread. Dont remember if we were missing a guy or girl updated in there

That was Hughie.  It's all caught up now. 

Hold up, Caden, the girlies & I deal with KVM harassing on us on the daily. Now one of the new freak weirdo accounts is harassing Caden? @admin I need an admin NOW, we do NOT feel safe.

When do I even respond to you?  I also supported freeing you so you're not making any sense. 

@PR why are they replying to me? I do NOT feel safe, please help.

Then don't talk about me.  Forgot how immature you were smh

So are we expecting a guy or girl out tonight? Because still wishing on CT gone but maybe I should stop because these fools never learn

Just accept him getting his 5th win now cause the vet guys are hopeless

Hopefully they finally gave Cory a physical elimination. I can't get over the fact that he's been in like 13/14 elims and the only physical-ish elim was against Shane in the second round of the bloodbath. Meanwhile you have Bear who only had physical elims 

Do we know if they are confined to the house again? It seems like such a shame being in Croatia and not getting to see how amazing it is and how amazingly nice the people are along with their surprisingly good English 

We still in a panorama. They had a whole *** covid outbreak that halted filming. I'd be suprised if they dont got them locked in them bubble boy suits 24/7.

Hopefully they finally gave Cory a physical elimination. I can't get over the fact that he's been in like 13/14 elims and the only physical-ish elim was against Shane in the second round of the bloodbath. Meanwhile you have Bear who only had physical elims 

then you have people like bananas who've been in over twenty eliminations but only had something that's head to head physical like 2/24 times.

Eman and Michele were a thing it sound more of a "couple"

We still in a panorama. They had a whole *** covid outbreak that halted filming. I'd be suprised if they dont got them locked in them bubble boy suits 24/7.

prob not wrong was just curious since Croatia is one of the few euro countries opened back up(until now) so was holding out hope they'd get to experience it 

The fact that they threw hughie in twice but ct hasn't gone in once is exactly why all these guys are just fighting for second place atp

Wait that's actually kinda cute omg

Eman and Michele were a thing it sound more of a "couple"

That's interesting lol

QUEENCHELE

There are so many hookups omg lmao 

So many of these rookies are getting into showmances omg

Getting in showmances doesn't mean much look at Angela and Amber M lol

here's what i can remember of hookups/showmances:

- michele and emanuel

- tori and kelz

- amanda and fessy 

- bettina and fessy 

- berna and nelson

- ashley and nelson

- nany and kaycee

- amber b and jeremiah

cmon michele getting bomb ****... iktr! my sisters are winningggg!!! 

emmanuel didn't take any risks and had to toss out the TRASH 

cmon michele getting bomb ****... iktr! my sisters are winningggg!!! 

We are going to need an exes season next!!

- michele and emanuel

- tori and kelz

- amanda and fessy 

- bettina and fessy 

- berna and nelson

- ashley and nelson

- nany and kaycee

- amber b and jeremiah

I think that's all so far there is someone that wanted some of Logan but I doubt it's happening 

Let's see who actually end in relationships real exes >>> hookups

- michele and emanuel

- tori and kelz

- amanda and fessy 

- bettina and fessy 

- berna and nelson

- ashley and nelson

- nany and kaycee

- amber b and jeremiah

I think that's all so far there is someone that wanted some of Logan but I doubt it's happening 

spill! I thought it would've been Aneesa's old creepy *** since he was her original partner but if it's someone else that's more interesting

If it's Emy I understand cause she's a little busted lol

Let's see who actually e d in relationships real exes >>> hookups

they probably wouldn't mind plucking exes from the tiniest hookups like nia and leroy

big t and anessa the only female vets not getting any action :/ 

Pages

Topic locked