The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

In all seriousness I don't have any females left to root for...... :/ I do like what I'm hearing from Emy but I've never watched her soooooo can't stan her that hard really. Nany Ho Gonzalez really moved up as my favorite female left UGH how did we stoop this low. 

amanda is the only one left worth rooting for! idk how long she'll be there though. 

long enough to boot herself for Ashley again

Trying to breathe and look at the bright side 

My sister came in with a big target and left with a 455k check to spend, big storyline, elimination win and a man. No because my girl coming stronger next season 

It doesn't matter how far you make it or if you actually win they literally didn't call their latest female champ until one week left before departure. These producers don't care how far you make it cause realistically they're more than likely calling michaela before they call someone like bettina or priscilla

Nany and Amanda are taking first and second productions already planned it out and has their montages ready. 

Nany and Amanda are taking first and second productions already planned it out and has their montages ready. 

Nany isn't taking shit

Production really said let us compensate for screwing nany over so much in the past

oooop bettina flung amber b

NANY NAVY MAKE SOME NOISE WE HERE ❤️

girl first it was Ashley now it's Bettina ? You need new " sources "

Nanys ni**les  is a better name.they blurred it the first time I published 

girl first it was Ashley now it's Bettina ? You need new " sources "

im joking idk who took her out but it wasn't ashley bc her social game is amazing this ssn

Production really said let us compensate for screwing nany over so much in the past

Shes getting the Paula special this season 

Nicotine Nany has fans?

Lmaoo I cannot with you but shit tamo aquiiii

now why are you trying to get Nany out next?

Nightmare Nany is getting ready for that deep season run

Nany been getting alot of love on here today hopefully the vevmo curse hits her

Nicotine Nany has fans?

right...

Devin and josh better be used to get rid of some of the strong girls 

Nightmare Nany doing what she usually does nothing new 

anyways clermonts you better not say shit on Amber B being boring this season considering your PFP, Priscilla literally hasn't done anything 

Y'all better not curse my good sis Nany

Ya'll asking for the first boots returnees when you know damn well Logan, Emanuel, Ed, Priscilla, Emy, and Bettina have the best chances simply because they're still there. Let's be realistic here.

they don't really care if you make it far or even win so realistically so far i just see Emy back until told otherwise. 

I think highest chances of returning are probably Emy, Ed, Michaela and Michele so far, either because they are bigger names or they've been performing. I know farther =/= mean they're more memorable, but simply just being there longer or performing def helps their chances.

Tbh who knows who come back or is ask back very unpredictable when it comes to production decisions

You mean get far and then flop at the end???

You mean get far and then flop at the end???

was this right after she got eliminated 

Tori Deal is untouchable. Elimination what? She can't go into those.

ikyfl

Tori Deal is the queen!1!1!1!

Pages

Topic locked