The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

As far as the girls go, I think the groups break down like this:

1. Amanda, Ashley, Big T 

2. Nany and Kaycee

3. Tori and Emy

4. Priscilla and Bettina stuck in the middle.

I'm tempted to put groups 2 and 3 together but I'm not sure Nany really likes Tori like that. She kept mentioning how arrogant Tori was last season. And everyone is expendable to Kaycee except Nany. Based on some hearsay, I think Tori and Emy might have banded together, especially now that Aneesa has left. I could see all four being a pseudo-alliance and still having that division down the middle. Either way, whoever can pull Bettina and Priscilla to their side will have the advantage. If I had to guess who was on the chopping block tonight, it would be Tori or Emy. They're probably the least liked girls left.

I disagree bc they're at a point where the guys are starting to see who their options are to run a final with. They will probably rather run it with tori + emy vs the other girls and I doubt the guys care what the girls that don't like them think. Now that's if those are the actual alliances in that house 

I just don't see Emy not working with Kaycee and Tori

When Amanda and Emy make the final and Asia and I are vindicated from losing Theresa during DA >>>>>

Its our RUdemption. Now let's hope nothing backfires and they go against eachother tonight lmaoooo

With how much happens at the beginning of the game, I wouldn't be surprised if they split between two episodes and if they do a two-part final, that bumps the season up to 16 episodes at least.

Episode 1/2: Nam DQ, Michaela/Renan eliminated by Corey/Michele

Episode 3: Lauren DQ, Kelz/Tracy eliminated by Ed/Emy

Episode 4:  Tommy DQ, Tacha eliminated by Berna

Episode 5:  Corey/Michele eliminated by Amber/Hughie

Episode 6: Aneesa DQ, Gabo eliminated by Logan

Episode 7:  Fessy DQ, Esther eliminated by Emy

Episode 8:  Berna/Hughie eliminated by ?

Episode 9: Amber/Jeremiah eliminated by ?

Episode 10: 9th Place team elimated

Episode 11: 8th Place team elimated

Episode 12: 7th Place team elimated

Episode 13: 6th Place team elimated

Episode 14: 5th Place team elimated

Episode 15/16: Final Challenge (4 Teams)

And I wouldn't be surprised if we have a random TBC in the middle either. Maybe even two.

I can see the game turning individual so they have enough eliminations for the episode count but they might just do a few TBC 

isn't that enough though? With 2 reunions parts it would 18 + special

Oh yeah you´re right lol and they´re having a special?

Dont they usually do when they introduce this many rookies? 

Yeah they did it for WOTW1 

Shes not getting along with the invasion girls? 

amanda and ashley need to take tori/kaycee out before they do it to them

I never say that I just see her vibing better with those two. 

We really went from emy being on the eliminated list before the 2nd quarantine  to her having high potential of making the final whew

If the curse holds up, she's winning.

I never say that I just see her vibing better with those two. 

oh ok! Yeah I see her getting along with berna which would make me think she wouldn't get along with ash/Amanda either. 

anyways my girls social game this season is unmatched cuz turns out she wasnt sent in against the other girl winner

Maybe CT is still there because the girls want to keep him to run the final with. I think Nany wins if they run together same goes for pretty much every girl there. 

I think this is a strong possibility...

If they're smart it should be. 

The Prophecy will be fulfilled we are never let down when these legends are in front of things 

The Prophecy will be fulfilled we are never let down when these legends are in front of things 

When Amanda and Emy make the final and Asia and I are vindicated from losing Theresa during DA >>>>>

Its our RUdemption. Now let's hope nothing backfires and they go against eachother tonight lmaoooo

Amanda is sliding right through this season... I hope lmao

Yeah i mean as much as im sick of CT, it makes total sense for the girls to want to keep him, depending on who hes currently partnered with, and cory and nelson arent smart enough to plot against him

I need the four of them to finally make a final together lmao

PR do you and Gamer have any idea on what eliminations were played?

Yeah i mean as much as im sick of CT, it makes total sense for the girls to want to keep him, depending on who hes currently partnered with, and cory and nelson arent smart enough to plot against him

Nelson would probably rather beat CT in a final to "prove his legacy" more than anything. Remember on Invasion when he compared the challenge to the Super Bowl lol

I have a bad feeling Amanda & Nany might be eliminated next

Dont do this 

Sending prayers to Amanda, Nany, Ashley, Cory, Emanuel, Nelson, Ed & Priscilla 

My fallen soilders: Jeremiah & Amber Sad

So if you're anyone other than Amanda/Ashley and Cory/Nelson shouldn't your top priority be to split them up?  They're never going to protect you over the other person. I can see taking another shot at rookies but breaking up obvious pairs has to be the top priority. Who else is as close as them?  Maybe Kaycee/Nany? 

I dont know, i think i'd rather get rid of CT so that no one could have him in the final instead of taking the risk in keeping him in hopes im one of the 4 girls whos paired with him in the final. 

I am genuinely curious who has been winning all the dailies--if it's one dominant team, like Leroy and Kacee during DA, or if it's been a variety.

Sending prayers to Amanda, Nany, Ashley, Cory, Emanuel, Nelson, Ed & Priscilla 

My fallen soilders: Jeremiah & Amber

Jeremiah and amber being out hurts lmao 

When did KC and Tori get so cool with each other? 

So my female faves got set up is what I'm hearing ?

do we think ashley, amanda, ct, and kyle will be the new underdogs after all these rookies are tossed? hopefully they're the super alliance with cory and nelson but this season is nothing but a disappointment boot-order wise

They did exactly what had to be done with berna. Well executed plan but I do feel bad for her 

They did exactly what had to be done with berna. Well executed plan but I do feel bad for her 

yup, great gameplay move and Berna will be back it sounds like, I look forward to see where her new rivalries go

Pages

Topic locked