The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

They need to come up with something because the way people can float to the end game without having to do anything is not good TV.....at least for me. I would like to see a few purges and maybe bring back the last place in the Challenge goes in.  

Formats nowadays have been it far too easy to get in a majority alliance to slide through I want it stopped 

But when did that happen?   WOTW2 only?  I mean, as long as last place goes in all is good.  You're earning your spot by not finishing last.

You remember how the whole house ganged up on Wes and Natalie in that challenge ? Kam followers and the BB alliance had control of the numbers since the beginning but they earned their final spots.  

Some of these people left in the house haven't done shit

last place goes in is fine.

if you react to hard to people playing good political games you get formats where it's strictly about competitions. which you guys also don't like because you say it's about entertainment.

theres always been elimination scapegoats too tho, i can't think of many seasons where there wasn't someone i didnt feel bad for for constantly getting thrown in.

Imma need emy to win some more eliminations and get to this final she's my only girl left after berna and amber went out back to back.......

OT af but Maria Menounos and Nate Burleson did pretty good on the All Stars reunion, and I hope if Devyn doesn't get the nod, they bring them back this season.

I think what my point is I want competitions to matter so those who float by have to be able to compete in some way to maintain their social standing not seeing a elimination 

They need to come up with something because the way people can float to the end game without having to do anything is not good TV.....at least for me. I would like to see a few purges and maybe bring back the last place in the Challenge goes in.  

Formats nowadays have been it far too easy to get in a majority alliance to slide through I want it stopped 

But when did that happen?   WOTW2 only?  I mean, as long as last place goes in all is good.  You're earning your spot by not finishing last.

You remember how the whole house ganged up on Wes and Natalie in that challenge ? Kam followers and the BB alliance had control of the numbers since the beginning but they earned their final spots.  

Some of these people left in the house haven't done shit

But only 4 teams make the final so most are going to have to win a mission or elimination.  I'm fine with someone playing a perfect strategic game and making it to the final without winning anything but last has to go in.  The problem with Double Agents was last didn't have to go in.

I think what my point is I want competitions to matter so those who float by have to be able to compete in some way to maintain their social standing not seeing a elimination 

Agreed--I think we all want the missions to be relevant which is why "last goes in" solves everything

After all these "hookups" lets just do exes 3 instead knowing them they'll name it something like "fatal attraction"

ok fatal attraction is kind of cute though

ashley and amanda need to step their cookies up because..... *** wrong with them for letting these other female vets still be in the game. i hate to say it but they're looking like late in the game boots. 

actually good.. they deserve to be booted for trying my sister and getting her eliminated.

Last place going in is completely fine but they can't do it like all-stars where the house votes in the other person cause then if someone with alot of friends gets last place they could easily get their wish of facing the person they think they could beat.

It needs to be last place goes in with the daily winners and only the daily winners choosing the other person

Based off everything we've heard so far I would like to see Michele Michaela Renan Berna Tacha Esther Corey Renan back from this rookie class 

They might have something to prove on further seasons especially Michaela and Corey. Those two scream regular potential 

Worst case senario for me is that the next three episodes all six rookies are voted in by the daily winner and they all loose which means we only have two episodes of the vets really going against each other.

Is it too late for them to throw in a "twist" that the daily winners have to vote in a real pair. 

Who's the oldest rookie this season??

In partner seasons, skull twist should be done to get to the singles portion. Then, the final 4 guys and girls without skulls should compete in a mini final purge to get the last skull. Then top 7 men and women in the singles game, skulls go away. Something like that. 

Who's the oldest rookie this season??

Might be Michaela 

edit Michele is a lil older actually.

I don't trust none of these international folks given age tbh

Also, when you get a skull, you should be safe from elimination until the singles portion. Kinda like in invasion. 

From the rookies this season the ones I want back are jeremiah,Renan,Ed,kelz,Corey,tacha, Esther, Michaela,emy, Emanuel.

Wait how can I forget Emy elimination queen she definitely deserves a second season

No because I need to know WHO DID IT ? Which vets set my girl up 

The only rookies i wanna see back just based off what we've heard and what we already know about them is berna, emy, corey, esther, michaela, michele, kelz, and tacha.

Everyone else im ok with them not coming back

Isn't Michaela older? Idk much about her but I don't see her doing more than a couple seasons if she decides to come back.  

I would hope after the last couple seasons of people volunteering to go in which is boring that we won't see skulls any time soon.

She went in episode 4 so she probably didn't have many people in her corner lol

I haven't heard one good thing about Kelz

Laid up with Whori and sold out Michaela just to get what she got in return which was a plane ticket home 

Kelz is messy and entertaining he can come back 

She went in episode 4 so she probably didn't have many people in her corner lol

no don't start deeper because I'm about to have another breakdown 

Ya'll asking for the first boots returnees when you know damn well Logan, Emanuel, Ed, Priscilla, Emy, and Bettina have the best chances simply because they're still there. Let's be realistic here.

Atleast Jeremiah had Amber's back 

When the power alliance on S38 is Ali, Michaela, Tacha and Esther? Then what.

Pages

Topic locked