The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

What did the tweet you saw even say

Cade said that he didn't have a problem with amber but than on twitter is celebrating her being out with Clermonts lol

I honestly would not mind a nany win tbh 

What did the tweet you saw even say

Cade said that he didn't have a problem with amber but than on twitter is celebrating her being out with Clermonts lol

I don't even have twitter sweetheart you're so weird 

you need to get a hobby 

What happened to your Ed pfp?

you need to get a hobby 

You need to stop being fake

Here she comes!

Nany been getting alot of love on here today hopefully the vevmo curse hits her

KEK you're being a bit weird baby, love you but let's take it down a notch

What happened to your Ed pfp?

I took it off to put Tori on in an attempt to jynx her. I felt dirty so I took it off. Will be back up soon.

Here she comes!

she ate this up!!!

KEK you're being a bit weird baby, love you but let's take it down a notch

Ok I will lol 

Hold up, Caden, the girlies & I deal with KVM harassing on us on the daily. Now one of the new freak weirdo accounts is harassing Caden? @admin I need an admin NOW, we do NOT feel safe.

It's the fact that amber came in the house sometime during episode 2 and got sent in episode 4 like damn they must've been ready to say her name

she played a messy game last season what do y'all expect 

Ya'll asking for the first boots returnees when you know damn well Logan, Emanuel, Ed, Priscilla, Emy, and Bettina have the best chances simply because they're still there. Let's be realistic here.

they don't really care if you make it far or even win so realistically so far i just see Emy back until told otherwise. 

I think highest chances of returning are probably Emy, Ed, Michaela and Michele so far, either because they are bigger names or they've been performing. I know farther =/= mean they're more memorable, but simply just being there longer or performing def helps their chances.

Tbh who knows who come back or is ask back very unpredictable when it comes to production decisions

True, that's how we get stuck with the likes of Kaycee because someone (or multiple people) like her on production despite her being one of the most boring people on the show ever. Yet Amber is boring and despite being a winner almost got cut cause production didn't really like her.

It's the fact that amber came in the house sometime during episode 2 and got sent in episode 4 like damn they must've been ready to say her name

she played a messy game last season what do y'all expect 

I think Amber's storyline involves Nelson just a guess tho 

coming for that 3rd final and first win IKTR

Let's get into HER

Who is 

RIFF†h�WEBPVP8X������ó�q�ANIM���������ANMF´;��������ó�q�<��VP8 œ;��p+*ôr>‘BœK%£¬1¤r›0 M§G|¬ÐÙÇ/’¨êg%Gò±ö§ëÙoÞ,“­–/ùo÷=¸çÉO¥øçã[(®‚ο‹^¯p=Âøªõ0óOû?ûîÏéãú÷¨õ¯ñ]s?¹Þó>>Ðß»¿¸¾ÔÿóÌ<³õ?Å¿J¿WÛö»Ù›ºð3uòÿëz‘§¿AÔ^´ž?gõéfDÑ#N¡zØÌ°Ö± 4/$¢^º÷Ùá^ß‘¥º"Z[ù~hAÏ´.:@-fvŸd.´æõ×êåž5Ë/··óHcï¾@û)?«šÐ4iRÍÍo¥ÑÇŽÀÊy&7VxÅ°—ÉJ“¿@µjýSc$ÆWOxºÐd¼ÜIKÚ'¸$d“{}»Z½û×3ʼnjS­IGb†Eé@IH´YÓ\šDm:H¢ä=PDòv«Îõ¼÷†ÿ®;V•Š¨šø®U¾šd;^¶€Äª³æ–úŒ¦BvÚ…¨}­¦Bf.]úb_ë°¥ìÞWç¡~â§<"¤k=xÓ/²ÏŽ°oçèSÿ4:Tׁ/MˆH3Jz,C‘[¡B×cþdcbµð„¢m¢Œ:^‘ð[gÃc¦F ~Z$b“.kNBãÔhoѶ$xPL„Íæõm2Üa4ºMðß*'H©é´7—ÌûÁ'É[Whsց+"ù[¦žºš)X:]·ÕNlN#ˆãM¾]_B›-ðbؤÔm ™Ÿ`�-³ACc[5„0ª&—³ÓgåM|&<Ë´¬NïaÎ~CÿÿÿøKZEËщß.±gš?o~ˆ:XW#D¤¡Ay;ʱ†Ù¦Câáýåav8gèF6ë)VÜX@gVµ2؝gßaÏãF‚ô(·äü� snßÔ²?ÿÿs€™äÄÁªµr’ãÁhjQ´_Žõ¦ÜKÅ€î¿.š ;YyW'(ȹÿ°é2¿Œ%uizÜ0AüÑ"uê0V¯¿ãª–¶Ýøl‘AØi5Qµâ6n#%Ž!ˆÜ‚ÞÚ1/†’E´#j°|ÊÊeûKð7Mâ>òZ/`œçCÚ” YDôýá¡c¢u»ou±C‘p÷ÑA?¢NžsŒ?E½a‰Œ_‹`KˆJ–*9ï%RËÖ$•KyÂ#ç›å¹·ñ€bXîÌðP:»Þ2ÿ8Üú@“äa?Üi7­‚²lÃ/™-í+ƒQ…7ÚiÁÎcé‹øK=výÑImn{X”¢ÔÖРÛÚ‰a[ù”Ä«Ë84ªÆ`;0!ÙyüFi‡ùÝ÷`Ó\rˆâûfï/ èA—‹L³î¼Gã榋%±¾Š‚ÖéçÌ’åS¶(¬J#RÎ@]¨Þm•]jD°øöãó6kL!p–zÁ3ÄÙ·í¦Hµ¬RŸdüü¥dšÁ<—¾9Q¦U‘7àÓEXaNWwª˜qê!¦_Rã2¤Ö‹H;>ÇÝP­[H¨!±½‰ík6¾‡È@jµŽ£ÒP JJk‚[ˆrb<²Vox˜G’æœkÁó­Äýš)Ý]T•ô¼ó…²»tUíPYª‡öújkÁå“ÍÕ¸Îh¢ ÆâDËe‘Õ/hnÎY¹KŸSrŽ¤ŽÍâMx`—¯ë'úŸ‡BÇèëH€ßó÷~{¶)f|†ûr?æR9’%÷éO‡Æï6пœÆÿbË]I佦(Å»„¹8“R‡ðuõ¿iŠmåíz ]ñÕcöó²©>‡çHÉËF7g¦€vCùV™‚¿h«A>:åæè?$´w‚Å)£3Ï'ìSÙz’/‡ðá#wÏŠýS‹¡æԏÜ8Ê‚™B=–š6}c#̡Ί;¤÷÷Œ›ßdHî¤9u¸Ì×ñ5ba=¿Æ°åTfêÓÙ*Èã´ŸÄëÿö”‹Z9…”Š>ÂÈC¼À 7Æ3{m_ã¼JÏji§öã†Ab!ÐÍLØŸ¶ÐµÙ‡Ý¹bKÜßù•vÃÛ×ñ…6ôáÛ/ÇJæŸf^F:6!G˜P4‘³ÝE“o…ØzËW>gÇü­Ÿ^×@ÜÏ!`W:ʇ…*R|¶ Hær !YC%7BîIÓIÊ-“¬¯ã£š}°•b´%ÁQ…ÈcÒUk¦‰¾Ol·›Øå0‘iïlöþ÷渢"3$#ß÷ç¶Ä£¢­J°m‚%+Ç0¯#áI°$àÒ ÕKµÆ‰™ê:Ö¨úî#F(i‹Y£<b¾7HM•þöü@¢× �"‰íÆÅ“DOHÔÉkÚfgÌóTâËïðÌêq}ª]š}à?í¹]+E<…ìÁö2èA/lRIÁj§��þü•1p¿òW«Ýþ~¾ýÁ»kE9²ÇGäœbU%?ÖâFw½EòY_]:ÿùÜ­‚àyÊ^:ïÔœ¬u

We just ignoring the fact that this mf had a stroke mid sentence?

Well one of the hookups we know of so far are probably getting cut and my guess it fessy and Bettina

Let's get into HER

Who is 

RIFF†h�WEBPVP8X������ó�q�ANIM���������ANMF´;��������ó�q�<��VP8 œ;��p+*ôr>‘BœK%£¬1¤r›0 M§G|¬ÐÙÇ/’¨êg%Gò±ö§ëÙoÞ,“­–/ùo÷=¸çÉO¥øçã[(®‚ο‹^¯p=Âøªõ0óOû?ûîÏéãú÷¨õ¯ñ]s?¹Þó>>Ðß»¿¸¾ÔÿóÌ<³õ?Å¿J¿WÛö»Ù›ºð3uòÿëz‘§¿AÔ^´ž?gõéfDÑ#N¡zØÌ°Ö± 4/$¢^º÷Ùá^ß‘¥º"Z[ù~hAÏ´.:@-fvŸd.´æõ×êåž5Ë/··óHcï¾@û)?«šÐ4iRÍÍo¥ÑÇŽÀÊy&7VxÅ°—ÉJ“¿@µjýSc$ÆWOxºÐd¼ÜIKÚ'¸$d“{}»Z½û×3ʼnjS­IGb†Eé@IH´YÓ\šDm:H¢ä=PDòv«Îõ¼÷†ÿ®;V•Š¨šø®U¾šd;^¶€Äª³æ–úŒ¦BvÚ…¨}­¦Bf.]úb_ë°¥ìÞWç¡~â§<"¤k=xÓ/²ÏŽ°oçèSÿ4:Tׁ/MˆH3Jz,C‘[¡B×cþdcbµð„¢m¢Œ:^‘ð[gÃc¦F ~Z$b“.kNBãÔhoѶ$xPL„Íæõm2Üa4ºMðß*'H©é´7—ÌûÁ'É[Whsց+"ù[¦žºš)X:]·ÕNlN#ˆãM¾]_B›-ðbؤÔm ™Ÿ`�-³ACc[5„0ª&—³ÓgåM|&<Ë´¬NïaÎ~CÿÿÿøKZEËщß.±gš?o~ˆ:XW#D¤¡Ay;ʱ†Ù¦Câáýåav8gèF6ë)VÜX@gVµ2؝gßaÏãF‚ô(·äü� snßÔ²?ÿÿs€™äÄÁªµr’ãÁhjQ´_Žõ¦ÜKÅ€î¿.š ;YyW'(ȹÿ°é2¿Œ%uizÜ0AüÑ"uê0V¯¿ãª–¶Ýøl‘AØi5Qµâ6n#%Ž!ˆÜ‚ÞÚ1/†’E´#j°|ÊÊeûKð7Mâ>òZ/`œçCÚ” YDôýá¡c¢u»ou±C‘p÷ÑA?¢NžsŒ?E½a‰Œ_‹`KˆJ–*9ï%RËÖ$•KyÂ#ç›å¹·ñ€bXîÌðP:»Þ2ÿ8Üú@“äa?Üi7­‚²lÃ/™-í+ƒQ…7ÚiÁÎcé‹øK=výÑImn{X”¢ÔÖРÛÚ‰a[ù”Ä«Ë84ªÆ`;0!ÙyüFi‡ùÝ÷`Ó\rˆâûfï/ èA—‹L³î¼Gã榋%±¾Š‚ÖéçÌ’åS¶(¬J#RÎ@]¨Þm•]jD°øöãó6kL!p–zÁ3ÄÙ·í¦Hµ¬RŸdüü¥dšÁ<—¾9Q¦U‘7àÓEXaNWwª˜qê!¦_Rã2¤Ö‹H;>ÇÝP­[H¨!±½‰ík6¾‡È@jµŽ£ÒP JJk‚[ˆrb<²Vox˜G’æœkÁó­Äýš)Ý]T•ô¼ó…²»tUíPYª‡öújkÁå“ÍÕ¸Îh¢ ÆâDËe‘Õ/hnÎY¹KŸSrŽ¤ŽÍâMx`—¯ë'úŸ‡BÇèëH€ßó÷~{¶)f|†ûr?æR9’%÷éO‡Æï6пœÆÿbË]I佦(Å»„¹8“R‡ðuõ¿iŠmåíz ]ñÕcöó²©>‡çHÉËF7g¦€vCùV™‚¿h«A>:åæè?$´w‚Å)£3Ï'ìSÙz’/‡ðá#wÏŠýS‹¡æԏÜ8Ê‚™B=–š6}c#̡Ί;¤÷÷Œ›ßdHî¤9u¸Ì×ñ5ba=¿Æ°åTfêÓÙ*Èã´ŸÄëÿö”‹Z9…”Š>ÂÈC¼À 7Æ3{m_ã¼JÏji§öã†Ab!ÐÍLØŸ¶ÐµÙ‡Ý¹bKÜßù•vÃÛ×ñ…6ôáÛ/ÇJæŸf^F:6!G˜P4‘³ÝE“o…ØzËW>gÇü­Ÿ^×@ÜÏ!`W:ʇ…*R|¶ Hær !YC%7BîIÓIÊ-“¬¯ã£š}°•b´%ÁQ…ÈcÒUk¦‰¾Ol·›Øå0‘iïlöþ÷渢"3$#ß÷ç¶Ä£¢­J°m‚%+Ç0¯#áI°$àÒ ÕKµÆ‰™ê:Ö¨úî#F(i‹Y£<b¾7HM•þöü@¢× �"‰íÆÅ“DOHÔÉkÚfgÌóTâËïðÌêq}ª]š}à?í¹]+E<…ìÁö2èA/lRIÁj§��þü•1p¿òW«Ýþ~¾ýÁ»kE9²ÇGäœbU%?ÖâFw½EòY_]:ÿùÜ­‚àyÊ^:ïÔœ¬u

Thats what pops up when clicking on their image lmao

Wonder what the Emanuel tea is any predictions?

Sooo Priscilla's newest story about her mum has apple emojis... I remember someone saying as long as her stories are androids, she not out. But there's not girl missing from eliminations, right?

Theres an elimination today i dont know what time they do them though, she would have posted that around 7pm Croatia time. i thought they usally wait till after sunset.

the elim either happend already or is happening rn

Its 8:44pm in Croatia right now

Its 8:44pm in Croatia right now

I dont think its happened yet then

Thats what pops up when clicking on their image lmao

lol oh ok I was either finna call an ambulance or Area 51 for you.

what time do they usually starts elims then?

Pages

Topic locked