The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

anyways clermonts you better not say shit on Amber B being boring this season considering your PFP, Priscilla literally hasn't done anything 

You were just retweeting her amber b slander on twitter yesterday ur so fake.

was this right after she got eliminated 

Yup! And she still looked like a queen doing so

NANY NAVY MAKE SOME NOISE WE HERE ❤️

Nicotine Nany has fans?

right...

Your Shalegend pic <3

No because Nany my girl let's not do her on this lovely Friday 

Shes making the final yet again and this time she's winning sorry I don't make the rules Smile

No because Nany my girl let's not do her on this lovely Friday 

Shes making the final yet again and this time she's winning sorry I don't make the rules

anyways clermonts you better not say shit on Amber B being boring this season considering your PFP, Priscilla literally hasn't done anything 

twitter??? 

Let's get into HER

Who is 

RIFF†h�WEBPVP8X
������ó�q�ANIM���������ANMF´;��������ó�q�<��VP8 œ;��p+*ôr>‘BœK%£¬1¤r›0 M§G|¬ÐÙÇ/’¨êg%Gò±ö§ëÙoÞ,“­–/ùo÷=¸çÉO¥øçã[(®‚ο‹^¯p=Âøªõ0óOû?ûîÏéãú÷¨õ¯ñ]s?¹Þó>>Ðß»¿¸¾ÔÿóÌ<³õ?Å¿J¿WÛö»Ù›ºð3uòÿëz‘§¿AÔ^´ž?gõéfDÑ#N¡zØÌ°Ö± 4/$¢^º÷Ùá^ß‘¥º"Z[ù~hAÏ´.:@-fvŸd.´æõ×êåž5Ë/··óHcï¾@û)?«šÐ4iRÍÍo¥ÑÇŽÀÊy&7VxÅ°—ÉJ“¿@µjýSc$ÆWOxºÐd¼ÜIKÚ'¸$d“{}»Z½û×3ʼnjS­IGb†Eé@IH´YÓ\šDm:H¢ä=PDòv«Îõ¼÷†ÿ®;V•Š¨šø®U¾šd;^¶€Äª³æ–úŒ¦BvÚ…¨}­¦Bf.]úb_ë°¥ìÞWç¡~â§<"¤k=xÓ
/²ÏŽ°oçèSÿ4:Tׁ/MˆH3Jz,C‘[¡B×cþdcbµð„¢m¢Œ:^‘ð[gÃc¦F ~Z$b“.kNBãÔhoѶ$xPL„Íæõm2Üa4ºMðß*'H©é´7—ÌûÁ'É[Whsց+"ù[¦žºš)X:]·ÕNlN#ˆãM¾]_B›-ðbؤÔm ™Ÿ`�-³ACc[5„0ª&—³ÓgåM|&<Ë´¬NïaÎ~CÿÿÿøKZEËщß.±gš?o~ˆ:XW#D¤¡Ay;ʱ†Ù¦Câáýåav8gèF6ë)VÜX@gVµ
2؝gßaÏãF‚ô(·äü� snßÔ²?ÿÿs€™äÄÁªµr’ãÁhjQ´_Žõ¦ÜKÅ€î¿.š ;YyW'(ȹÿ°é2¿Œ%uizÜ0AüÑ"uê0V¯¿ãª–¶Ýøl‘AØi5Qµâ6n#%Ž!ˆÜ‚ÞÚ1/†’E´#j°|ÊÊeûKð7Mâ>òZ/`œçCÚ” YDôýá¡c¢u»ou±C‘p÷ÑA?¢NžsŒ?E½a‰Œ_‹`KˆJ–*9ï%RËÖ$•KyÂ#ç›å¹·ñ€bXîÌðP:»Þ2ÿ8Üú@“äa?Üi7­‚²lÃ
/™-í+ƒQ…7ÚiÁÎcé‹øK=výÑImn{X”¢ÔÖР
ÛÚ‰a[ù”Ä«Ë84ªÆ`;0!ÙyüFi‡ùÝ÷`Ó\rˆâûfï/ èA—‹L³î¼Gã榋%±¾
Š‚Öéç
Ì’åS¶(¬J#RÎ@]¨Þm•]jD°øöãó6kL!p–zÁ3Ä
Ù
·í¦Hµ¬RŸdüü¥dšÁ<—¾9Q¦U‘7àÓEXaNWwª˜qê!¦_Rã2¤Ö‹H;>ÇÝP­[H¨!±½‰ík6¾‡È@jµŽ£ÒP JJk‚[ˆrb<²Vox˜G’æœkÁó­Äýš)Ý]T•ô¼ó…²»tUíPYª‡öújkÁå“ÍÕ¸Îh¢ ÆâDËe‘Õ/hnÎY¹KŸSrŽ¤ŽÍâMx`—¯ë'úŸ‡BÇèëH€ßó÷~{¶)f|†ûr?æR9’%÷éO‡Æï6п
œÆÿbË]I佦(Å»„¹8“R‡ðuõ¿
iŠmåíz ]ñÕcöó²©>‡çHÉËF7g¦€vCùV™‚¿h«A>:åæè?$´w‚Å)£3Ï'ìSÙz
’/‡ðá#wÏŠýS‹¡æԏÜ8Ê‚™B=–š6}c#̡Ί;¤÷÷Œ›ßdHî¤9u¸Ì×ñ5ba=¿Æ°åTfêÓÙ*Èã´ŸÄëÿö”‹Z9…”Š>ÂÈC¼À 7Æ3{m_ã¼JÏji§öã†Ab!ÐÍLØŸ¶ÐµÙ‡Ý¹bKÜßù•vÃÛ×ñ…6ôáÛ/ÇJæŸf^F:6!G˜P4‘³ÝE“o…ØzËW>gÇü­Ÿ^×@
ÜÏ!`W:ʇ…*R|¶ Hær !YC%7BîIÓIÊ-“¬¯ã£š}°•b´%ÁQ…ÈcÒUk¦‰¾Ol·›Øå0‘iïlöþ÷渢"3$#ß÷ç¶Ä£¢­J°m‚%+Ç0¯#áI°$àÒ ÕKµÆ‰™ê:Ö¨úî#F(i‹Y£<b¾7HM•þöü@¢× �"‰íÆÅ“DOHÔÉkÚfgÌóTâËïðÌêq}ª]š}à?í¹]+E<…ì
Áö2èA/lRIÁj§��þü•1p¿òW«Ýþ~¾ýÁ»kE9²ÇGäœbU%?ÖâFw½EòY_]:ÿùÜ­‚àyÊ^:ïÔœ¬u

NANY NAVY MAKE SOME NOISE WE HERE ❤️

Nicotine Nany has fans?

right...

Your Shalegend pic <3

She looks so pretty

twitter??? 

Don't play dumb lol

twitter??? 

Don't play dumb lol

Whats my @ then.

Alright y'all be easy and enjoy your Friday ❤️

that's so embarrassing i literally don't even have my name on Twitter.. what is KEKBRUH's obsession with me

twitter??? 

Don't play dumb lol

Whats my @ then.

You know what it is lol

that's so embarrassing i literally don't even have my name on Twitter.. what is KEKBRUH's obsession with me

Your fake thats what just be honest for once lol

Nany would be lucky to get second place y'all know good and well she ain't crossing that finish line first

Nany would be lucky to get second place y'all know good and well she ain't crossing that finish line first

she could depending on who's in the final lol

twitter??? 

Don't play dumb lol

Whats my @ then.

You know what it is lol

im waiting. What is it? You clearly don't know 

anyways I've been suspended on Twitter for like a month now

KEKBRUH just screenshot what you think might've been caden's tweet or paste the link on here

KEKBRUH just screenshot what you think might've been caden's tweet or paste the link on here

It says error everytime i try to upload 

she could depending on who's in the final lol

That to imo the only way i can confidently say she'll win is if she's partners with ct

Moving on I think Emanuel and Emy are gonna win 

It says error everytime i try to upload 

your obsession with me is really weird please. I've been suspended on Twitter for a month yet you still took the time out of your day to go look for some tweets? Get a hobby.

My picks:

1st: CT & Nany

2nd: Emanuel & Emy

3rd: Cory & Ashley 

4th: Amanda & Nelson 

And tbh if any of those people on that list win I wouldn't be angry at all 

What did the tweet you saw even say

Seaux do you have a Reddit account?

Sooo Priscilla's newest story about her mum has apple emojis... I remember someone saying as long as her stories are androids, she not out. But there's no girl missing from eliminations, right?

Nightmare Nany is getting ready for that deep season run

Nightmare Nany doing what she usually does nothing new 

Nightmare Nany is slamming bithces

Pages

Topic locked