The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

actually no this season isn't as bad as i'm saying it is, aneesa and fessy are out so it could be way worse

Yeah it's time to bring back skulls I've had enough 

No they literally just need to being back last place goes in lmao 

They did exactly what had to be done with berna. Well executed plan but I do feel bad for her 

Yep. The play was drawn up, and they made it happen.

The skull twist is better left dead 

The skull twist is better left dead 

nah skulls was the worst thing to happen to this show tbh. no gameplay, no politics to get people out or avoid elimination, just lazy boring conversations about when to go in and against who, "it's all about timing", "I need to go in to get my skull but it's not the right time", blah blah blah

I'm interested to see if that Berna elim was another win for Emy. She seems like she'll be racking them up.

Dreadful take 

I'm interested to see if that Berna elim was another win for Emy. She seems like she'll be racking them up.

Im calling it that Emy will be 4-0 by the time this season is over. 

They should cast better veterans instead and keep the skull twist gone.

They could do both, and make it where last place still doesn't get a skull for winning.

I think Emy will be 3/4-1 by the end i just dont see her at the final I see her as a elimination beast but cut right before the finals

They could do both, and make it where last place still doesn't get a skull for winning.

Awful

nah skulls was the worst thing to happen to this show tbh. no gameplay, no politics to get people out or avoid elimination, just lazy boring conversations about when to go in and against who, "it's all about timing", "I need to go in to get my skull but it's not the right time", blah blah blah

And the once it got halfway damn near every confessional would mention skulls like i dont need that twist to ever coming back

I think Emy will be 3/4-1 by the end i just dont see her at the final I see her as a elimination beast but cut right before the finals

yeah she's giving Cara Maria Free Agents where she'll probably be worn down by going into so many elims and then go right before the final

No--we don't need skulls.  The objective should be to avoid eliminations.  Last place goes in--winner picks the opponent--all is good.  We need incentive to win and compete.

If it's any consolation; the vets being all buddy buddy is probably gonna lead to next season being a format that focuses on/promotes contention-- ie Rivals 4 .

No--we don't need skulls.  The objective should be to avoid eliminations.  Last place goes in--winner picks the opponent--all is good.  We need incentive to win and compete.

Yup, Exes 2 was so simple and perfect for the setup and the gameplay drama was amazing. The more twists they put in the more they keep these people from politicking and causing good gameplay drama

They need to come up with something because the way people can float to the end game without having to do anything is not good TV.....at least for me. I would like to see a few purges and maybe bring back the last place in the Challenge goes in.  

Formats nowadays have been it far too easy to get in a majority alliance to slide through I want it stopped 

If it's any consolation; the vets being all buddy buddy is probably gonna lead to next season being a format that focuses on/promotes contention-- ie Rivals 4 .

Oh yay, can't wait for Rivals 7 since that's what it would really be after the Revenge Trilogy lol

They need to come up with something because the way people can float to the end game without having to do anything is not good TV.....at least for me. I would like to see a few purges and maybe bring back the last place in the Challenge goes in.  

Formats nowadays have been it far too easy to get in a majority alliance to slide through I want it stopped 

But when did that happen?   WOTW2 only?  I mean, as long as last place goes in all is good.  You're earning your spot by not finishing last.

How would some of you feel if the draw from free agents was brought back

Emy out there working her *** off but none of it will matter because she's the new house piranha so her seeing the final is very unlikely whereas you have Nany Ho Gonzalez, Kaycee Clark, Big T, and the rest of those chicks blending in with the wallpaper. 

The vets are going to go to war soon

Yeah that's the ideal situation, I just want the skulls idea to be salvaged some kinda way.

After all these "hookups" lets just do exes 3 instead knowing them they'll name it something like "fatal attraction"

Pages

Topic locked