The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

stan Queen Emy Aluepi

**Alupei

Priscilla is the best looking girl on the cast.

Does anyone have the ages of everyone on the challenge... if not then at least all the rookies? Because some of these girls be in their 20's and early 30's and this lip, filler, and botox got them looking crazy

Does anyone have the ages of everyone on the challenge... if not then at least all the rookies? Because some of these girls be in their 20's and early 30's and this lip, filler, and botox got them looking crazy

Emy is 23 looking 35 lol

Bettina is 25 looking 30

Tracy is 25/26 looking 30 too

It will be interesting to see if TJ says anything about the way certain people are playing by sending in the same people. This is why they should've had the relic.  

I wonder if Berna was athletic or seen as a threat, I'm interested to see who sent her home. 

The relic wouldn't of mattered anyway cause no one so far has been sent in back to back eliminations

You should be able to hold onto the Relic for as long as you want. Something like a Survivor Immunity Idol. If that was what the red/gold skull was, MTV wouldve had a banger.

How would that even work?

lol yeah im not following. so every single person who wins an elim gets a relic and they have to use it if they're voted in, wouldn't they just automatically "vote" them in next time so they have to use their relic. It wouldn't work.

Exactly--you have no option but to vote them in so they use it then pick who you actually want.  It makes no sense

Besides an elimination win, did Logan get into any drama?

Emy is 23 looking 35 lol

Bettina is 25 looking 30

A mess I thought emy was at least 30... she out here looking like an alien thats on her way to coachella

Michele once again opened her legs to a unattractive white male ? Color me surprised 

She needs serious help 

There's no way in hell Emy is 23.....that poor baby looks like she's in her mid 30s 

Michele once again opened her legs to a unattractive white male ? Color me surprised 

She needs serious help 

smh

She needs serious help 

?

Emy is 23 looking 35 lol

Bettina is 25 looking 30

Emy is 23!?!??!?!?!

Emy is 22 I thought?

big t and anessa the only female vets not getting any action :/ 

no one in that house wants those girls......lmaooooo 

how old is berna 28?

Besides an elimination win, did Logan get into any drama?

no he's just there to be eye candy and pull a Yes and randomly win after providing little and I'm here for it

big t and anessa the only female vets not getting any action :/ 

no one in that house wants those girls......lmaooooo 

Aneesa gets a lot of **** and *** lol

Ugh I wonder who would've spread their legs for Marco and Amin 

I know I would've 

Emy is 23 looking 35 lol

Bettina is 25 looking 30

then we have miss amber who's in her 30s and looking like she's in her 20s #queen

Need ages for logan and emmanuel too. Bc these ages are shocking me... A lot of these people look in CT's age group

Idc if they cut out Amber and Jeremiah little thing they had going on. Amber secured a storyline with being a threat and having the house after her. If they air her flirting with Jeremiah that will just be a bonus.

Why is everyone saying Cory beat Jeremiah 

Ugh I wonder who would've spread their legs for Marco and Amin 

I know I would've 

oof yes i would've ridden Amin like a merry go round all day that body is crazy

It will be interesting to see if TJ says anything about the way certain people are playing by sending in the same people. This is why they should've had the relic.  

I wonder if Berna was athletic or seen as a threat, I'm interested to see who sent her home. 

The relic wouldn't of mattered anyway cause no one so far has been sent in back to back eliminations

You should be able to hold onto the Relic for as long as you want. Something like a Survivor Immunity Idol. If that was what the red/gold skull was, MTV wouldve had a banger.

Theoretically the skulls would probably have to have some other value for it to work-- so its advantageous to have them at the end. They arent keys to a final, but maybe worth 10k per skull. You could also use them to protect an ally from elimination.

lets say Jay beats Asaf in TM. He wins and gets a skull.

Next elim hes voted in against Josh. He decides to go thru with the elim and wins. He now has 2 skulls.

Couple elims down the road hes voted in vs Fessy, sees its Hall Brawl, and tells TJ hes using a Skull. So someone else has to take his place, and he has 1 skull left.

It sounds fire in my head when Im intoxicated.

the source that told us amber won a previous elim and was in a showmance, also said he was thrown in against her 

Need ages for logan and emmanuel too. Bc these ages are shocking me... A lot of these people look in CT's age group

Logan is 29 which I think he looks

Emanuel was born in 1997 which makes him 23/24 

Logan is 29 and Emanuel is 24

KING Amin is coming next season! I wonder if hes on mtv's radar now?!

the source that told us amber won a previous elim and was in a showmance, also said he was thrown in against her 

im confused what that does with Cory 

Theoretically the skulls would probably have to have some other value for it to work-- so its advantageous to have them at the end. They arent keys to a final, but maybe worth 10k per skull.

lets say Jay beats Asaf in TM. He wins and gets a skull.

Next elim hes voted in against Josh. He decides to go thru with the elim and wins. He now has 2 skulls.

Couple elims down the road hes voted in vs Fessy, sees its Hall Brawl, and tells TJ hes using a Skull. So someone else has to take his place, and he has 1 skull left.

It sounds fire in my head when Im intoxicated.

Yeah read it when you're sober--it doesn't work

Pages

Topic locked