The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

They honestly coulda swapped out renan for amin. They resemble each other but amin would actually be a threat unlike that joker.

na king renan betta 

Emy looks like a blowfish thats out of the water

Emy looks like a blowfish thats out of the water

Wait Bettina and Tracy are more young ones that looks like grannies......whew these girls have to be lying about their age

Im lmao reading amber's tweets like why does all of them sound like something related to the challenge

Would yesterday have been final 7 elim or will Tuesday be? Nany been in the final 7 elim for four seasons in a row and I need to send her positive energy. 

Im lmao reading amber's tweets like why does all of them sound like something related to the challenge

queen securing the bag for rivals 4/exes 3 :)

because they are lmaooooo idk what went down in that house but my sister is not happy.

I can't wait til this airs 

Emy, bettina, and tracy look nowhere near their age they all look busted as ****

She's securing spotlight at that reunion 

Umm queen amber tweeted on april 10th that "shes 33 but feels 20" OMG jeremiah better have that stamina for that ride

I just need confirmation on whether it was Whori Baby Bop or the Lunch Ladies so I can start drafting my drags 

because they are lmaooooo idk what went down in that house but my sister is not happy.

I can't wait til this airs 

Lmaoo oh i know every tweet i read im thinking wtf happened in that damn house cause our girl ain't happy at all

watch it be one of the rookies

Michele once again opened her legs to a unattractive white male ? Color me surprised 

She needs serious help 

**** shaming isnt cute

Michele once again opened her legs to a unattractive white male ? Color me surprised 

She needs serious help 

**** shaming isnt cute

well you might as well get used to because I'm not stopping ❤️

Yall still think michele is snoozechele after everything its rumored she did this season? I cant get over she was helping tacha how to swim. Generous queen.

Hoe

hoe

hoe

hoe

I can't wrap my ahead around the fact I am older than both Emy and Emanuel..

Hoe

hoe

hoe

hoe

Perfect quote for your new pic! 

Is there any chance nany wins this season?

seaux ima need you to tell your girl to stop tweeting about nelson its getting creepy 

who?

ct

ct

if hes gone or with another partner does she have a chance with cory or nelson?

ct

a very low chance lmao

ct

a very low chance lmao

I dont even like nany like that but for some reason I have always had a soft spot for her and want her to finally get that win. RIP for her then.

Both my girlies Michele and Amber said let's get some **** while we here iktr

ct

a very low chance lmao

I dont even like nany like that but for some reason I have a soft spot for her and want her to finally get that win. RIP for her then.

i want her to win the most outta the vets 

Both my girlies Michele and Amber said let's get some **** while we here iktr

your taste >>>

ct

a very low chance lmao

I dont even like nany like that but for some reason I have a soft spot for her and want her to finally get that win. RIP for her then.

i want her to win the most outta the vets 

cory, nelson, amanda and nany all deserve a win... I wonder who will get it first but most likely none ever will lol

Pages

Topic locked