The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

Need ages for logan and emmanuel too. Bc these ages are shocking me... A lot of these people look in CT's age group

Logan is 29 which I think he looks

Emanuel was born in 1997 which makes him 23/24 

Logan looks decent for his age then but just like his buddy emy... emmanuel looks so much older than his age also.

Why is everyone saying Cory beat Jeremiah 

the source that told us amber won a previous elim and was in a showmance, also said he was thrown in against her 

im confused what that does with Cory 

The same person said Cory beat Jeremiah but didn't know the girl

Why is everyone saying Cory beat Jeremiah 

the source that told us amber won a previous elim and was in a showmance, also said he was thrown in against her 

im confused what that does with Cory 

what's confusing.... he was thrown in against amber , who was partnered with jeremiah.. so that means jeremiah and cory went against each other.. answering your question. 

Ugh I wonder who would've spread their legs for Marco and Amin 

I know I would've 

oof yes i would've ridden Amin like a merry go round all day that body is crazy

all morning all day all night I would've put him to work 

Emy being 23 is shocking to me she looks like she's the same age as amber and ashley

Does anyone have the ages of everyone on the challenge... if not then at least all the rookies? Because some of these girls be in their 20's and early 30's and this lip, filler, and botox got them looking crazy

Emy is 23 looking 35 lol

Bettina is 25 looking 30

Tracy is 25/26 looking 30 too

Emy is 23!?!??!?!?!

22*

With how much happens at the beginning of the game, I wouldn't be surprised if they split between two episodes and if they do a two-part final, that bumps the season up to 16 episodes at least.

Episode 1/2: Nam DQ, Michaela/Renan eliminated by Corey/Michele

Episode 3: Lauren DQ, Kelz/Tracy eliminated by Ed/Emy

Episode 4:  Tommy DQ, Tacha eliminated by Berna

Episode 5:  Corey/Michele eliminated by Amber/Hughie

Episode 6: Aneesa DQ, Gabo eliminated by Logan

Episode 7:  Fessy DQ, Esther eliminated by Emy

Episode 8:  Berna/Hughie eliminated by ?

Episode 9: Amber/Jeremiah eliminated by ?

Episode 10: 9th Place team elimated

Episode 11: 8th Place team elimated

Episode 12: 7th Place team elimated

Episode 13: 6th Place team elimated

Episode 14: 5th Place team elimated

Episode 15/16: Final Challenge (4 Teams)

And I wouldn't be surprised if we have a random TBC in the middle either. Maybe even two.

I can see them having 1 more regular week after tonight it goes to 8 teams. 2 teams are eliminated next week and then go to the final with 6 teams sometime next weekend. Have 1 or 2 teams purged in the finals. They have been on the ground in croatia since early april for the first quarantine. I would think they want to get the game over with.

how old is berna 28?

30-32 

Like come on now.......legs would've been spread OUT

Need ages for logan and emmanuel too. Bc these ages are shocking me... A lot of these people look in CT's age group

Logan is 29 which I think he looks

Emanuel was born in 1997 which makes him 23/24 

Logan looks decent for his age then but just like his buddy emy... emmanuel looks so much older than his age also.

yeah i mean anyone with face tattoos automatically looks a little rough but i thought he was like 30, he's super young to already be that tatted lol

Emy aging quicker than a dog 

Like come on now.......legs would've been spread OUT

he looks kinda dumb but like he would be so good in bed lol

Cory ending Jeremiah challenge career. King is on a ******* elimination win streak. Think that's 5 or so eliminations wins straight 

seaux ima need you to tell your girl to stop tweeting about nelson its getting creepy 

how old is berna 28?

30-32 

Wow she looks good! At first I must admit I thought she was a little weird and hard looking but with each teaser photos and videos I see of her on here I actually now see some the attractiveness yall was saying.

Cory ending Jeremiah challenge career. King is on a ******* elimination win streak. Think that's 5 or so eliminations wins straight 

serious question, do you ever talk about anything else other than cory? i dont think ive ever seen a user so fixated on a person lmao

They honestly coulda swapped out renan for amin. They resemble each other but amin would actually be a threat unlike that joker.

serious question, do you ever talk about anything else other than cory? i dont think ive ever seen a user so fixated on a person lmao

i love his shitck tbh lol 

how old is berna 28?

30-32 

Wow she looks good! At first I must admit I thought she was a little weird and hard looking but with each teaser photos and videos I see of her on here I actually now see some the attractiveness yall was saying.

she still has a horse face to me. like jenn said, all girls either have cat features or horse features. Berna sweetie well...

but like, a really good looking horse! she's not ugly lol i just think her face is really long

seaux ima need you to tell your girl to stop tweeting about nelson its getting creepy 

I'm not telling her nothing if anything I'm going to encourage her to keep it going so we can get some good social media beef when all this airs 

The Prophecy will be fulfilled we are never let down when these legends are in front of things 

Wikipedia lying no way in hell Emy is 22 

A investigation needs to be held 

They honestly coulda swapped out renan for amin. They resemble each other but amin would actually be a threat unlike that joker.

Amin was recording a different show IIRC. I remember talks of a Challenge like show based in the UK.

Berna looks good for 30 but emy looks no where close to 22

well emy looks a mess but she probably will give us that young chaotic energy we've been asking for on the bright side lol

KVM you were so concerned about "Kam lying about her age " you need to do those same background checks on Emy because that's the real liar 

The Prophecy will be fulfilled we are never let down when these legends are in front of things 

I need the four of them to finally make a final together lmao

Right?! Like it is all I want out of this season. I do not even care who wins as long as they all make the final.

KVM you were so concerned about "Kam lying about her age " you need to do those same background checks on Emy because that's the real liar 

Never said I believe her age...but people aren't trying to claim she looks young for her age or even her age.

No because PR know she was wrong for that 

She put Marco and Amin on that list had us all wet just to take them from us :/ ugh I was so disappointed. I thought we were bringing back attractive casts but maybe next season 

Pages

Topic locked