The Challenge : Ride or Dies - Spoilers Discussion

27167 posts / 0 new
Last post

During WOTW2 spoilers did spoiler leakers mention anything about all the drama there was? There was a chaotic fight almost every episode. If all y'all got was Michele vs Laurel then let's put this season to an end before it starts. 

[/quote all we got from wotw2 was turbo and Jordan. I doubt pr is getting every single argument that goes on just the major stuff 

During WOTW2 spoilers did spoiler leakers mention anything about all the drama there was? There was a chaotic fight almost every episode. If all y'all got was Michele vs Laurel then let's put this season to an end before it starts. 

[/quote all we got from wotw2 was turbo and Jordan. I doubt pr is getting every single argument that goes on just the major stuff 

Thank you mrwade33x

Meh I liked Emy and Eman I kinda wish they made it on the final cast. Production is such a flop

You seem cool but your taste is so whack.

Exactly lol I love them but their taste is meh. Sorry girl when you read this lol

Ok I don't really care for Eman cuz he's a bore but Emy is so chaotic and would cause so much drama?? Like think about it, Emy, Kailah and Laurel in one house? That would get messy 

I'll take Laurel, Svetlana, Theresa, and Amanda.

i really hope they show Nam's DQ. i want to see how that went down lmaoo

They need to give up on him. Not like he's interesting anyways

BS

I have a feeling I am not going to like this girl...

Yup... she reminds me of Bertha already. Didn't like the vets in the game but afterwards acts like everything is fine and that she's besties with them

i hate her already. and why has she posted like 3 or 4 spoilers already for the season? like girl that nda has been broken and you'll never be cast again

I really hope regular challenge seasons are gonna start to film twice a year now. They've been doing it only once a year for a bit and the off season is just so long...

I really hope regular challenge seasons are gonna start to film twice a year now. They've been doing it only once a year for a bit and the off season is just so long...

I disagree there should be one season of the main show and it's spin-offs a year

I disagree there should be one season of the main show and it's spin-offs a year

Back in the day they should have done 3 a year.  Filming was shorter, there were more casting relevant casting options and there weren't other versions.  Now I think one season of the main show, One CBS version and an All Stars or two since they're short is sufficient.  

Yup... she reminds me of Bertha already. Didn't like the vets in the game but afterwards acts like everything is fine and that she's besties with them

The things is that she was kissing the majority of their ***** during filming too lol

not her blatantly talking about the show again lmaoo. now they're really not calling her back Lol

Back in the day they should have done 3 a year.  Filming was shorter, there were more casting relevant casting options and there weren't other versions.  Now I think one season of the main show, One CBS version and an All Stars or two since they're short is sufficient.  

agreed

Omg! Just saw Nurys love and Olivia looks really old with a bunch of plastic surgery....I have never watched on motion like that

something needs to change with the format of this show. having the same people make it to the end every season is not fun. 

now that devin tori finally won maybe they'll change things up. 

Omg! Just saw Nurys love and Olivia looks really old with a bunch of plastic surgery....I have never watched on motion like that

what does she look like?

what does she look like?

Shr looks Veronica age but with housewive/uk girl surgeries

Oh I saw Sad

what does she look like?

Shr looks Veronica age but with housewive/uk girl surgeries

yikes. I wonder if she regrets doing the show

Girl needs to SUE! 

Girl needs to SUE! 

Yeesh there's a whole dent up there

Nelson has somewhat of a taste when it comes to his blonde girls  Ashley, Elena and Olivia all looks similar 

Sorry if it was asked before, is Tori back with Jordan after this seasons?

y'know it's just a reality show right? they air the season almost a year later after filming, they are grownups people can talk and solve their problems. y'all act like once they don't like each other in front of camera they'll despise each other until they die 

I wonder how Queen Amber is doing. I feel like she must be so exhausted from this season getting thrown into elim 3 times + with her personal issues going on Sad

y'know it's just a reality show right? they air the season almost a year later after filming, they are grownups people can talk and solve their problems. y'all act like once they don't like each other in front of camera they'll despise each other until they die 

??? SLA premiered like a month after filming ended bruh

??? SLA premiered like a month after filming ended bruh

girl shush, that's not the whole point. you can easily solve your problems with individuals in one week, reachin so hard for what 

I am shook at all the messy tea about Turbo with receipts...The male Tori xhxhxhxxndjdkJshsjs

A male prostitute?

I am shook at all the messy tea about Turbo with receipts...The male Tori xhxhxhxxndjdkJshsjs

Berna tried to tell us

Pages