Last post

kyle and kam were also in the trailer for the global cast

this is my prediction for The Challenge: Global cast

Women

1 - Sarah Lacina (Champion - USA)

2 - TBA (Champion - ARG)

3 - TBA (Champion - AU)

4 - TBA (Champion - UK)

5 - Ashley Mitchell (Champion - Invasion and Final Reckoning)

6 - Tori Deal (Champion - Ride or Die)

7 - Amber Borzotra (Champion - Double Agents)

8 - Jonna Mannion (Champion - All-Stars 2 and All-Stars 3)

9 - Kaycee Clark (Champion - Spies, Lies, and Allies)

10 - Justine Ndiba (Finalist - USA, Champion - Love Island US 2)

11 - Natalie Anderson (Champion - Survivor San Juan del Sur)

12 - Nany Gonzalez (Finalist - Free Agents, Double Agents, Spies Lies and Allies, Ride or Die)

Men:

1 - Danny McCray (Champion - USA)

2 - TBA (Champion - ARG)

3 - TBA (Champion - AU)

4 - TBA (Champion - UK)

5 - Johnny Bananas (Champion - The Island, The Ruins, Rivals, Exes, Free Agents, Rivals 3, Total Madness)

6 - CT Tamburello (Champion - Rivals 2, Invasion, War of the Worlds 2, Double Agents, Spies Lies and Allies)

7 - Devin Walker (Champion - Ride or Die)

8 - Darrell Taylor (Champion - Gauntlet, Inferno, Inferno 2, Fresh Meat)

9 - Jordan Wisely (Champion - Exes 2, Dirty 30, War of the Worlds 2)

10 - Wes Bergmann (Champion - The Duel, Rivals 2, All-Stars 3)

11 - Josh Martinez (Champion - Big Brother 19)

12 - Kyle Christie (Finalist - Vendettas, Total Madness, Spies Lies and Allies)

Dont forget Laurel 

Don't post a picture of that ugly ***** ever again. That was disturbing.

no wonder there were only two teams at the end they had to get that ****show outta there

Women

2 - TBA (Champion - ARG)

3 - TBA (Champion - AU)

4 - TBA (Champion - UK)

12 - Nany Gonzalez (Finalist - Free Agents, Double Agents, Spies Lies and Allies, Ride or Die)

Men:

2 - TBA (Champion - ARG)

3 - TBA (Champion - AU)

4 - TBA (Champion - UK)

5 - Johnny Bananas (Champion - The Island, The Ruins, Rivals, Exes, Free Agents, Rivals 3, Total Madness)

6 - CT Tamburello (Champion - Rivals 2, Invasion, War of the Worlds 2, Double Agents, Spies Lies and Allies)

Dont forget Laurel 

Production really want Laurel and Sarah Lacinda under the same roof

maybe laurel instead of someone like Natalie/Nany/Amber/Justine

maybe it's just wishful thinking but i really do see Ashley doing this show

The guys side is too white on that prediction list. Remember they want 50 percent bipoc.

maybe it's just wishful thinking but i really do see Ashley doing this show

I mean if they offer Ashley a spot and aren't still banning her, she'll 100% say yes. Who knows if Laurel would accept

The guys side is too white on that prediction list. Remember they want 50 percent bipoc.

Danny Josh Jordan (yes they'll count him) and Darrell is 4...there aren't a lot of male options.  They going to bring in Nehemiah or Alton?  They're probably hoping minorities win the other shows. 

And is it 50% people of color or just diversity because they'll count Devin as LBGTQ+ if they need to 

They'll just stack the female side as much as possible. Amber Jonna Kaycee etc 

Women

2 - TBA (Champion - ARG)

3 - TBA (Champion - AU)

4 - TBA (Champion - UK)

Men:

2 - TBA (Champion - ARG)

3 - TBA (Champion - AU)

4 - TBA (Champion - UK)

Thanks for the USA spoilers ; /

kyle and kam were also in the trailer for the global cast

Women

2 - TBA (Champion - ARG)

3 - TBA (Champion - AU)

4 - TBA (Champion - UK)

Men:

2 - TBA (Champion - ARG)

3 - TBA (Champion - AU)

4 - TBA (Champion - UK)

Dont forget Laurel 

idk why y'all think Kam is coming back so soon. She just had a kid she prob won't be back until season 40 at the earliest

Do we think Devins **** is big? 

You can Google it and see for yourself. It's probably 5 inches at most. 

And stinks

Wonder how much Tory has spent at the Golden Coral so far since her win. She definitely has been there every night so far.

Hopefully she has the decency to buy her own cat and give Jordan back what's his.

Wonder how much Tory has spent at the Golden Coral so far since her win. She definitely has been there every night so far.

Hopefully she has the decency to buy her own cat and give Jordan back what's his.

She is spending money at golden coral while winning finals, lowkey queen. Meanwhile your favorite is out there getting pregnant by a misogynist asshole that just see her as a swamp donkey.

She is spending money at golden coral while winning finals, lowkey queen. Meanwhile your favorite is out there getting pregnant by a misogynist asshole that just see her as a swamp donkey.

Drag that flop queen! And also can you lock his obsessed *** out from commenting on tori's thread *giggles*

Where is SeauxMTV? A lot of you guys bore me to death, I can't be bothered to even read around here anymore. I need him to come back asap.

i dont consider Tori a queen but still this made me laugh hard

Nany Gonzalez (Finalist - Free Agents, Double Agents, Spies Lies and Allies, Ride or Die, Champion - sucking every **** off this house, bby.)

So we're getting fanilists in this tournament? that's whack.

Nany Gonzalez (Finalist - Free Agents, Double Agents, Spies Lies and Allies, Ride or Die, Champion - sucking every **** off this house, bby.)

So we're getting fanilists in this tournament? that's whack.

I guess they wanna give her another appearance cheque to make up for the multipe trips to the finals and being embarr***ed on national television as the biggest loser in challenge history with ugly *** teeth that cause nightmares just by seeing her smile once. Imagine, this show is a charity case now. Trash. Can it now.

All Ima say is if those who arent from the flagship dont target the vacation alliance immediately, then theyre dumb af. They should pick all off first, embarass tf out of them because those "champs" are on a much lower tier than the rest, and just because they come from MTV doesnt mean they should be a shoe in to the final.

who am I kidding? Production loves them and will probably come up with a horrible format pairing up the mtv "champs" with the others so they can keep those bores there as long as possible

im so glad that this show is finally getting the comeuppance it deserves for being mediocore for 15+ years.

All Ima say is if those who arent from the flagship dont target the vacation alliance immediately, then theyre dumb af. They should pick all off first, embarass tf out of them because those "champs" are on a much lower tier than the rest, and just because they come from MTV doesnt mean they should be a shoe in to the final.

who am I kidding? Production loves them and will probably come up with a horrible format pairing up the mtv "champs" with the others so they can keep those bores there as long as possible

You know we don't get nice things ever anymore, bestie. Sad

So Moriah really is okay with getting her pussy dirty by sleeping with John...yikes. Okay girl.

yess Moriah, secure that spot on next season girl !!!

yess Moriah, secure that alternate spot on next season girl !!!

Olivia is currently posting her vacation in Hawaii on her IG story. Her face looks normal and I don't think its a throwback because shes with her friends and sister who are posting themselves in Hawaii too.. Hmmm.....

Told y'all they just be making shit up

yess Moriah, secure that alternate spot on next season girl !!!

Good for her lol. If the star of the show has his eye on you go for it

Bad advice 

Olivia is currently posting her vacation in Hawaii on her IG story. Her face looks normal and I don't think its a throwback because shes with her friends and sister who are posting themselves in Hawaii too.. Hmmm.....

You guys think the spoiler team makes things up...? You guys must be new to this, if it's such an issue I'm sure Reddit will take you guys.  

There's always a slim chance some of the info the spoiler team is incorrect but they most certainly do not make shit up for no reason. Tf is you all on.

You guys think the spoiler team makes things up...? You guys must be new to this, if it's such an issue I'm sure Reddit will take you guys.  

There's always a slim chance some of the info the spoiler team is incorrect but they most certainly do not make shit up for no reason. Tf is you all on.

Can you imagine PR/Gamer coming up with a whole lie that someone was hit in the head by a golf ball and needed surgery? LMAOOOOO that would be so funny

It's largely dead in here because of the constantly crying and personal attacks on who you all dislike. It's tiresome. This season, on paper, is better than at least the last 2. Kids are just pouting the 2 people they said could win did and the rest of us are tired of the crying. 

Essentially true 

Pages