The Challenge : Ride or Dies - Spoilers Discussion

27167 posts / 0 new
Last post

Fessy *** always does the same thing every season hookups with multiple girls. Then after the season is done he takes 1-2 of those girls to Disney and then vacation somewhere lmao

And thats why hes KING

Who is Nurys's ex that's on a gay dating show on Zues? 

Wonder how much Tory has spent at the Golden Coral so far since her win. She definitely has been there every night so far.

Hopefully she has the decency to buy her own cat and give Jordan back what's his.

She is spending money at golden coral while winning finals, lowkey queen. Meanwhile your favorite is out there getting pregnant by a misogynist asshole that just see her as a swamp donkey.

Drag that flop queen! And also can you lock his obsessed *** out from commenting on tori's thread *giggles*

Girl, you're just mad that the Amber thread has less posts than hers. Lol that's all you care about.

it started out that way *giggles* but honestly I became a legit tori Stan once I saw all the weird hate and spamming y'all do everyday on the queen

Not you calling the Golden Corral mascot the queen too? Oh no.

ambers been a bit boring lately! Sorry not sorry!! :) Miss deal is the new queen on our tv and in vevmo threads now *giggles* 

i wonder if we are getting promo today... probably not

now why did i get banned...

(Noel) Grandy Glaze

(Noel) Grandy Glaze

just looked him up. He is fine! 

(Noel) Grandy Glaze

just looked him up. He is fine! 

and he's on onlyfans....he had a couple vids with Jozea from BB18/Final Reckoning/Champs vs Stars...I'm surprised to see him on I Love You Bobby Purr, maybe he's ******** or sexually fluid...idk I think he just wants attention.

Btw do we know how long have Olivia know her "ride or die"?

Probably the same time as Emmy & Nam.

I have no idea but they do seem like friends. She posted for him on his birthday and they had a lot of pics together and seem like they hang out a lot

I don't think it was very long. I assume it's a few months before departure day based on when I first saw Olivia interacted with him on IG

i really hope they show Nam's DQ. i want to see how that went down lmaoo Lol

i really hope they show Nam's DQ. i want to see how that went down lmaoo

And James lmaooo they did him dirty

They need to give up on him. Not like he's interesting anyways Sad

They need to give up on him. Not like he's interesting anyways

there was a missed opportunity not having cameras there when that girl from last season who sang and that other guy were at the airport 

i wouldnt mind a ride or die 2 *ducks* 

there was a missed opportunity not having cameras there when that girl from last season who sang and that other guy were at the airport 

GET THE AIRPORT SECURITY FOOTAGE!

oh i would pay to see that. i just know Emy was in shambles Lol

oh i would pay to see that. i just know Emy was in shambles

I would love to see Emy and also Christmas when she was dropped at the airport for USA. I just know she hit a producer with her car as she was leaving!

oh i would pay to see that. i just know Emy was in shambles

I would love to see Emy and also Christmas when she was dropped at the airport for USA. I just know she hit a producer with her car as she was leaving!

We know that felon is crazy.

Meh I liked Emy and Eman I kinda wish they made it on the final cast. Production is such a flop

Meh I liked Emy and Eman I kinda wish they made it on the final cast. Production is such a flop

You seem cool but your taste is so whack.

Your taste ain't it Sad

Exactly lol I love them but their taste is meh. Sorry girl when you read this lol

I'm so happy Josh and Corey Lay aren't on this season...

Exactly lol I love them but their taste is meh. Sorry girl when you read this lol

Ok I don't really care for Eman cuz he's a bore but Emy is so chaotic and would cause so much drama?? Like think about it, Emy, Kailah and Laurel in one house? That would get messy 

Cosigning.

During WOTW2 spoilers did spoiler leakers mention anything about all the drama there was? There was a chaotic fight almost every episode. If all y'all got was Michele vs Laurel then let's put this season to an end before it starts. 

Pages