The Challenge : Ride or Dies - Spoilers Discussion

27167 posts / 0 new
Last post

The only entertaining part of this dead board anymore is CD refusing to let Jman breathe over those pics he sent out lol.

The only unpredictable things to happen this whole spoiler season was 1) CD being at spoilers than PR and 2) RodentWarrior not creating an alt account to rub in Devon's win.

I don't understand how Jordan gets the girls that he does...it's possibly more confusing than John but at least on that level

When Jordan has a nice haircut and isn't wearing homeless clothing he is way more attractive to bananas imo

I feel like Jordan looks like a homeless drug addict.  The haircut and everything.  I just don't understand the decisions these girls are making.  The girls are way too good for most of these guys.

I don't understand how Jordan gets the girls that he does...it's possibly more confusing than John but at least on that level

When Jordan has a nice haircut and isn't wearing homeless clothing he is way more attractive to bananas imo

This. Jordan is a very attractive guy actually. John on the other hand is straight up gross. Only way I can explain it is these girls just plan to sleep their way to the top and since John is the face of the show that's where they go to. 

I feel like Jordan looks like a homeless drug addict.  The haircut and everything.  I just don't understand the decisions these girls are making.  The girls are way too good for most of these guys.

are they ? these girls get passed around just like these dudes, not all but a lot. Especially the l a reality tv girls. Most of these rtv people are perfect for onre another

are they ? these girls get passed around just like these dudes, not all but a lot. Especially the l a reality tv girls. Most of these rtv people are perfect for onre another

That's fair.  I meant in terms of looks but very valid point. 

Jordan isn't my type but he is an attractive guy, when he actually gives a **** about his look and isn't out there making himself ugly by choice. So I can see why he has been able to hookup and date all the girls he has.

seems like this season is going to start off great but then completely fall off half way through

seems like this season is going to start off great but then completely fall off half way through

Individual and pair seasons always go like that IMO because those that are good have full control by the halfway point and even if someone else wins they're afraid to make a big move.  See Diem throwing in Paula/Dunbar against Emily/Ty then Mark/Robin against John/Camila.

Next season the show needs a hard reset. It'll never happen but they need to reduce the casting pool to Road Rules , Real World , The Challenge , AYTO , EOTB , Love Island , Survivor , and Big Brother plus the international people they have now. No more new international people. Build a cast surrounding NEW champs that can provide something. (Ashley, Amber, Tori, Hunter, Turbo, and Devin should be "THE" champions for this "new era"). Leave the Nany, bananas, Aneesa, ct, etc home. 

Won't happen. BMP/MTV/Viacom has zero awareness of their flaws.

pr you werent lying when you said nurys & ravyn ran in the same circles, looking at their ig stories they seem to be at the same place. must be awkward lol

pr you werent lying when you said nurys & ravyn ran in the same circles, looking at their ig stories they seem to be at the same place. must be awkward lol

Why awkward? Neither of them seem to be talking to Middlebrooks now days.

Edit: Just noticed they unfollowed each other

PR do you think amber will be back for another season? Or do you think she's done with the challenge? I feel like she's emotionally drained from these seasons and hope she's doing ok Sad

A hard reset sounds like a good idea but as was said the producers aren't aware of their flaws. No one was asking for more intentional rookies at the end of last season which was the lowest rated of all time. And what do they do?  Add a bunch of Germans who barely know English and some even quit. Stop trying to make the International thing happen. Not only does it not work but it's bringing the show down even more. Yet they keep doing it. 

A hard reset sounds like a good idea but as was said the producers aren't aware of their flaws. No one was asking for more intentional rookies at the end of last season which was the lowest rated of all time. And what do they do?  Add a bunch of Germans who barely know English and some even quit. Stop trying to make the International thing happen. Not only does it not work but it's bringing the show down even more. Yet they keep doing it. 

the biggest problem of this show is far from being the internacional rookies,the main problem is on casting the same group of tired uninteresting vets every season

Yes that's another huge problem. There's so many problems. 

They cast the same vets and then the same 8 of them always get to the end

Only 3 of the 8 finalists last season made it to the end.  3 weren't even on this season.  2 rookies made it and freaking Aneesa.  

Nany was the only person that made the S36 final to make this one.   Your point is simply false.

Only 3 of the 8 finalists last season made it to the end.  3 weren't even on this season.  2 rookies made it and freaking Aneesa.  

Nany was the only person that made the S36 final to make this one.   Your point is simply false.

That person like many of us is tired of not seeing a rotation of vets after they do like three in a row.

That person like many of us is tired of not seeing a rotation of vets after they do like three in a row.

I fully support a rotation but don't falsely claim the same people always make the end.  Nany's the only one that has and she's yet to win.  Kaycee and Fessy lost this season which is a good thing.   

These people are such weirdos.

These people have such fat wallets.

Who exactly?  I could probably count on one hand the amount that have "fat wallets". Rarely do we get new champs so they're not getting paid there. Have you seen Aneesa's closet sized apartment on her zoom?  And she's been on close to 20 of these things. 

Who exactly?  I could probably count on one hand the amount that have "fat wallets". Rarely do we get new champs so they're not getting paid there. Have you seen Aneesa's closet sized apartment on her zoom?  And she's been on close to 20 of these things. 

Im referring to tori and Jordan which is the topic of discussion atm smh

Oh is that right?  Well I'm sorry I'm not up to date with the topic of discussion atm I have a life other than reading posts on here all day everyday. Smgdh 

Oh is that right?  Well I'm sorry I'm not up to date with the topic of discussion atm I have a life other than reading posts on here all day everyday. Smgdh 

Are you new here cuz I didn't ask for your opinion tf? I stg these new vevmo users be wild!

That's like me saying I don't know the topic when it's literally two posts up--come on Chavo

Pages