The Challenge : Ride or Dies - Spoilers Discussion

27167 posts / 0 new
Last post

We can also put to rest that Nany is ever winning this game. I thought this was her season to finally win because there was just no way I thought she could lose with a 7x champ but she let me down and flopped yet again. Whats even more embarrassing is its not like the other 3 teams they were facing were that elite either. I guess she can hope for a team challenge but those happen rarely and even then those team challenges only have like 4 people on a team at the end and they would get rid of her prior to the final bc she sucks

We can also put to rest that Nany is ever winning this game. I thought this was her season to finally win because there was just no way I thought she could lose with a 7x champ but she let me down and flopped yet again. Whats even more embarrassing is its not like the other 3 teams they were facing were that elite either. I guess she can hope for a team challenge but those happen rarely and even then those team challenges only have like 4 people on a team at the end and they would get rid of her prior to the final bc she sucks

It was said they were in the lead and lost to Tori/Devin on a puzzle which isn't that embarrassing. 

I think if the final was a day or two Nany and John could have won... still don't see how D/T won but whatever 

How many men is this for Tory now?? That we know of...

Probably less than Nany

Nah this girl has a different guy every week.

I'm shocked people still thought Aneesa stood a chance even with Jordan with the obese size she is. Y'all now saying Aneesa is never winning one when she hasn't stood a chance ever since the format changed to pairs a decade ago 

Meanwhile you.out here looking like a cable line Shane Raines...

Let's predict the trailer.....Will it be good, bad, or abysmal?

I predict a scene of Nurys & Johnny M. making out

Nelson warning Nurys to play the game safe

Nany & Johnny coming in the middle of a challenge/elimination

Amber B. crying

Kaycee talking about Kenneth to Faysal and Nany

Kailah & Sam in the first challenge

Olivia & Nelson hooking up

Some sort of challenge with an explosion

Laurel and Jordan kissing

What else? What am I missing?

I predict half the scenes in the trailer will be edited out of the episodes, per usual

I'm shocked people still thought Aneesa stood a chance even with Jordan with the obese size she is. Y'all now saying Aneesa is never winning one when she hasn't stood a chance ever since the format changed to pairs a decade ago 

Meanwhile you.out here looking like a cable line Shane Raines...

shane raines will get that 500k quicker than aneesa even if she had a full 24 hour head start so thanks! *giggles*

Yeah even when CT was fat for awhile he wasnt that terrible because he had experience prior of being an athlete for years. While aneesa has always been a flop even in her 20's. Even that elimination queen record is pointless as she has as many losses than wins. But they are still going to keep calling aneesa to be the sole representative of an OG female vet. Nany is an OG too but even if she's done these for over 10 years now she still came in a different era.

Aneesa is someone that most are afraid in eliminations because she can easily put a win, she is a wild card in elimination. She is horrible at finals and is not going to get any better at her age since she was never good at them to begin with. I feel like she is a waste of spot , every season she just salivates looking at the young rookies bodies that at this point can be her sons (Jeremiah/Horacio/etc).

Yeah even when CT was fat for awhile he wasnt that terrible because he had experience prior of being an athlete for years. While aneesa has always been a flop even in her 20's. Even that elimination queen record is pointless as she has as many losses than wins. But they are still going to keep calling aneesa to be the sole representative of an OG female vet. Nany is an OG too but even if she's done these for over 10 years now she still came in a different era.

Aneesa is someone that most are afraid in eliminations because she can easily put a win, she is a wild card in elimination. She is horrible at finals and is not going to get any better at her age since she was never good at them to begin with. I feel like she is a waste of spot , every season she just salivates looking at the young rookies bodies that at this point can be her sons (Jeremiah/Horacio/etc).

is it true she breastfed Jeremiah??? He needed some milk...

Oh she found a new prey this season?

Let's predict the trailer.....Will it be good, bad, or abysmal?

I predict a scene of Nurys & Johnny M. making out

Nelson warning Nurys to play the game safe

Nany & Johnny coming in the middle of a challenge/elimination

Amber B. crying

Kaycee talking about Kenneth to Faysal and Nany

Kailah & Sam in the first challenge

Olivia & Nelson hooking up

Some sort of challenge with an explosion

Laurel and Jordan kissing

What else? What am I missing?

don't forget the highlight of Laurel going off on Michele 

Damn I guess no cast reveal today. PR do you think they'll reveal the cast in the next few weeks or in like October?

How many men is this for Tory now?? That we know of...

Probably less than Nany

Nah this girl has a different guy every week.

So did Nany.

I don't care who anyone sleeps with or how many but let's not pretend a lot of them aren't the same especially Tori & Nany.   It's like saying Veronica didn't hook up with everyone.  Veronica's my girl but she slept with everyone.

Devin actually was on the lead by the end of the first episode of the final of spies. He did lost his momentum but he didn't flop in a Big Easy or Aneesa way. Based on his social media it seems like during his off season he was training on his weakness, he probably would never be a Landon/Jordan/Darrell but as long as he is good enough to get through the checkpoints he has a shot at winning since relatively he is better at puzzles/common sense than most ppl that do these shows. People also forget he won the ayto spinoff that was similar to a cheap amazing race & he is still in his early 30s in decent shape. While Aneesa is in her 40s not in shape and losing finals to the likes of Jemmye, Ruthie (sorry that girl was terrible) and Big Easy. She can be good at puzzle but unlike Devin she doesn't have what it takes to get to those checkpoints without her body giving up. If she didn't win this show when it was big teams and way easier to win (a lot of competitors that are flops got  their wins) , she isn't winning now with the current show format that only has 1-4 winners and how hard it has gotten since then.

Thanks--that explains my confusion.  I was under the impression Devin was, if not Easy/Aneesa bad, at least Jemmye and Ruthie (she was terrible) level bad during the Spies final.  

And, yeah, Aneesa definitely is never winning

Imma stop playing with Tori. It's not her fault her back ain't blown out yet

Devin actually was on the lead by the end of the first episode of the final of spies. He did lost his momentum but he didn't flop in a Big Easy or Aneesa way. Based on his social media it seems like during his off season he was training on his weakness, he probably would never be a Landon/Jordan/Darrell but as long as he is good enough to get through the checkpoints he has a shot at winning since relatively he is better at puzzles/common sense than most ppl that do these shows. People also forget he won the ayto spinoff that was similar to a cheap amazing race & he is still in his early 30s in decent shape. While Aneesa is in her 40s not in shape and losing finals to the likes of Jemmye, Ruthie (sorry that girl was terrible) and Big Easy. She can be good at puzzle but unlike Devin she doesn't have what it takes to get to those checkpoints without her body giving up. If she didn't win this show when it was big teams and way easier to win (a lot of competitors that are flops got  their wins) , she isn't winning now with the current show format that only has 1-4 winners and how hard it has gotten since then.

Thanks--that explains my confusion.  I was under the impression Devin was, if not Easy/Aneesa bad, at least Jemmye and Ruthie (she was terrible) level bad during the Spies final.  

And, yeah, Aneesa definitely is never winning

He wasn't really bad tbh he didn't gas out or die just had a hard time keeping up with some of them. But with the right partner, getting a little better in endurance and solving common sense/puzzles checkpoints faster he has a shot.

Like I wrote before he won an "amazing race" type of show with Rashida that necessarily wasn't a beast against Tori/Morgan and Adam/Shanley that both team on paper were more fit/athletic to take it.

I wonder when this is premiering, actually kind of excited tbh.. I'm not quite sure why but I am 

its probably airing in late September or sometime in October when the cbs verison is done

I hope it premiers right after challenge usa. That would be perfect ngl

Time to set this sub afire, Amber does nothing for the show. She has done nothing ever, she lucked into a win being partnered with CT and other teams being crap, and her social game was such crap that she couldn't stop fessy from throwing her in even though she was partnered with his best friend.

When are they dropping this trailer?

this is going to be the best season in years 

not saying much but still at least not another sla 

this is going to be the best season in years 

not saying much but still at least not another sla 

It's def gonna be the best since WOTW2 also Laurel's first since WOTW2. need I say more

Assuming that this season was supposed to be a "reboot" idk why production would pick such a restricting theme 

y would u assume that

y would u assume that

just based on how different the cast was originally supposed to look and how poorly SLA was received  (they did the same after rivals 3 and final reckoning) 

y would u assume that

just based on how different the cast was originally supposed to look and how poorly SLA was received  (they did the same after rivals 3 and final reckoning) 

I believe pink said that every year the final cast is waaaay different than the og cast. Also SLA was just about as poorly received as DA an TM. Also wdym they rebooted after R3 they use the rookies of r3 and bloodlines to this day. As for fr it was just the end of a storyline they were pushing but far from a reboot. The only rookie from WOTW who stayed around was Josh but that was just cause he was blowing every mtv employee there ever was Otherwise casting stayed the same

y would u assume that

I believe pink said that every year the final cast is waaaay different than the og cast. Also SLA was just about as poorly received as DA an TM. Also wdym they rebooted after R3 they use the rookies of r3 and bloodlines to this day. As for fr it was just the end of a storyline they were pushing but far from a reboot. The only rookie from WOTW who stayed around was Josh but that was just cause he was blowing every mtv employee there ever was Otherwise casting stayed the same

You are correct about the last 3 seasons being poorly received  but DA and TM still had very good ratings whereas SLA had the worst ratings in the history of the show which is why someone would assume production would think about possibly rebooting the show. Wotw1 was definitely a reboot but it flopped because 80 percent of the rookies got canceled. 

Wotw1 in no way flopped and only dee was cancelled. Georgia was no more cancelled than angela and bear makes more money in **** anyways. Wotw1 was maybe pivotal but when you say reboot you're talking about fresh meat that brought shit tons of rookie mainstays and brought the end of theo von and derrick losing. Or rivals that was the end to Tyler, Ev Kenny, Jenn, Evan, Nehemiah, and introduced leroy and jonna. Or TM that dropped so many people going into it. Zach, Cara, Paulie, Turbo, are the first that come to mind not to mention adding the first survivor in jay and (unfortunately fessy and kaycee). Also it was Johnny's last season before his break of which would be his first break since BOTS2

Pages