The Challenge : Ride or Dies - Spoilers Discussion

27167 posts / 0 new
Last post

I wonder which team got purged out in the final. Likely it's Jordan/aneesa but I wonder if it was Olivia/Horacio that got DQ'd from the nose thing

Looks like Colleen is visiting Fessy in Orlando 

Happy Sunday! ❤️

Not surprised that's who he was trying hard to get with

she couldn't resist the big forehead and small **** lol

The same weekend Colleen is visit Fessy ? Thats just so odd

She couldn't resist locking an spot on a future season, let's see if it works for her. A girl has to do what she has to do.

She couldn't resist locking an spot on a future season, let's see if it works for her. A girl has to do what she has to do.

So she haven't given in yet lol?

Good for her lol. If the star of the show has his eye on you go for it

uh

i love how their is ZERO hype for this upcoming szn from the fanbase lmao. 

they finally realized that theyve been served chit for years

Worked out great for Morgan. 

So mooriah is giving them meat curtains to John?  Yuck. Look like I picked the perfect one to give the vulgar nickname to. What on earth do women see in him, ugly, horrible personality, small D, has to be clout chasing

Prob just daddy issues

Would it be unreaslistic to get cast reveal this week or next week since the show usually premiers a whole month after that reveal?

Would it be unreaslistic to get cast reveal this week or next week since the show usually premieres a whole month after that reveal?

The documentary is airing leading up to the premiere, so yes I think it's too early for a cast reveal. My guess is end of the month at the earliest for a cast reveal

Would it be unreaslistic to get cast reveal this week or next week since the show usually premieres a whole month after that reveal?

The documentary is airing leading up to the premiere, so yes I think it's too early for a cast reveal. My guess is end of the month at the earliest for a cast reveal

How many episodes does the challenge USA have left? In which episode are you guys in?

How many episodes does the challenge USA have left? In which episode are you guys in?

Episode 7 is coming up on Wednesday. Since elims go single soon there are still 5 eliminations plus the final so no clue when it's ending, but Wikipedia says there's 10 episodes?

Episode 7 is coming up on Wednesday. Since elims go single soon there are still 5 eliminations plus the final so no clue when it's ending, but Wikipedia says there's 10 episodes?

No way it's only 10 episodes. It would be like 13-14 no idea if they would do a reunion.

I don't see them airing two challenge shows on tv at the same time. 

No way it's only 10 episodes. It would be like 13-14 no idea if they would do a reunion.

I don't see them airing two challenge shows on tv at the same time. 

well there's room for 5 more episodes before survivor premieres

This article dropped with cast photos Jul 14, the trailer dropped Aug 4 and premiered on the 11th. If we were to get photos tmrw we get a trailer Sep 5 and the first episode will be Sep 12 if they stick to wednesday it will be the 14th.

i think they might do the final USA elim + the final in a 2 hr long episode the week before survivor (9/16)

The season 37 spoiler thread had 27,000 post at the halfway point of the game. This season has been over weeks and still only has 24,000 lololol. Even the most diehard fans are OVER this repetitive and boring trash.

I'm liking the temporary slow pace right now. I struggle so hard keeping up with these threads, I post for like the first week then give up completely every season lol. 

The season 37 spoiler thread had 27,000 post at the halfway point of the game. This season has been over weeks and still only has 24,000 lololol. Even the most diehard fans are OVER this repetitive and boring trash.

Will be interesting seeing these ratings... spies lies and allies ratings were atrocious theres just no way it can get any worse can it? *giggles*

you post something similar to this every day like girl we get it

you post something similar to this every day like girl we get it

I can't believe im defending oldschooler *giggles*.... but can you blame him really? The season is over and its completely dead in here even more than usual, Theres not much we can talk about really. Better that than just calling tori fat and a ***** everyday like others usually do lol

what do you expect ppl to talk ab? the ssns over, there's no more spoilers, there's no social media drama, and the season hasn't been announced officially so there's no trailer or cast pics. 

Do we think Devins **** is big? 

Pages