The Challenge : Ride or Dies - Spoilers Discussion

27167 posts / 0 new
Last post

Y'all gonna seethe when I'm correct as I always have been. Just you wait 

Told y'all. Idk how many times I have to say it. I made my comment before PR changed her pic. Y'all need to start respecting me. Call me Mister Timster from now on. I run this shit

P.s. Gamer would never quit. This shit is his personality. He lives for it. Y'all see him stanning the CBS version every week. Pinkypoo is the one that's over it. Queen got her wish when they caught her posting updates on her phone at work

They are just taking a break before All-Star 4 films. They had to go on hiatus before breaking Vevmo when they drop Julie, Coral, Tami, Veronica, Katie, Holly Shand, Belou, Ayanna, Marie, Sharon, Raquel, Lori, and Ashli all on the same day.

Timster check gamers IG

lol wait they finally got tori and devin their win? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

timster baby they got you on the jumbotron

I'm just joking gamer! I have no beef with you! 

Who is this? Log on and say it to my face *****. I know the true tea y'all stay riding gamer **** though

Gaymer kinda dragged crackster3 in her IG stories *giggles*

Who is this? Log on and say it to my face *****. I know the true tea y'all stay riding gamer **** though

omg what

gamers active on insta? Screenshots?

gamers active on insta? Screenshots?

He didn't drag me. He just denied that he was fired from paramount and refused to acknowledge anything else. But here you go. Timster always gets the last laugh

lmaoo gamer got ya ***

Gamer y'all religion huh?

Now I wouldn't call that dragging but...

it wasn't dragging it was just fun to see someone in vevmo getting a shoutout from gamer 

Lmao Tim Tam got exposed I'm weak

Ngl timster super iconic for that 

team timster

I finally got full access to gamers Twitter. Gamer if you still read comments here I want to apologize if I put any further stress on you during this already difficult time. I also want to thank you for expanding my audience. 

To the hater that liked a hate comment about me, I know you use this site and you will be exposed soon. I'll get my detectives on it to find out who you are.

I have been told multiple times that I could be a good writer. Seeing these comments from fans and strangers on gamers Twitter gives me the confidence to pursue a career in professional writing. This was an eye opening experience. Thank you to everyone on this website for writing bible length theories on how you think the show played out as you read live spoilers. Seeing you all come up with so many wacky theories over the years has unlocked my wicked imagination. My life has changed and I'm so ready for this career change. I couldn't have done it without any of of you. You all played a part in who I am today. These tweets were the cherry on top for me. Again thank you gamer, you know I have love for you. You too Jay. PR already knows I'd jump off a plane without a parachute for her.

Team Timster.

Team Timster.

What's going on nowwww????? Omg Cray 2

Cray 2 it's like........ everytime I come to vevmo now I cry Cray 2

But then I smile cause I know next season Nany is going to win.

Who the older sibling? Gamer or Jay? 

You guys are wild

PINK!! How are you doing boo Smile

PINK!! How are you doing boo

I am great lol Just taking a break from the challenge world

Pages