The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

did amber follow gabo during quarantine, she liked his two recent and he followed her so they probably got along. 

she recently followed Michele Kelz and Gabo 

No because maybe I need to lay off snoozechele a little 

All the rookies following Jeremiah. King of the social game 

not Jozea also following, i know that thirsty F gonna ask him his price for his Only Fans Collabs lmaoo

Yeah probably lmao 

Jozea and Amber better move because that's MY MAN 

Pink do you know when filming is ending I'm slowly loosing interest IDC who wins atp

yall mad Barbie Bettina knows how to play the game...shes a natural..rookie of the year queen.

She hasn't done anything but suck off Frankenstein.

You mad dawgie...go back to praising Jenna and stay out of iconic queen business. 

Iconic queen? Lol she is a nobody.

SHES OUT!

SHES OUT!

What???

not yall thinking nelson & fessy about to be loyal to some damn one night stands. when are y'all gonna understand a hookup doesn't equal a ten year relationship lol. y'all expose yourselves everyday with that mindset and it says a lot 

Who did Bettina hookup with again?

when are y'all gonna understand a hookup doesn't equal a ten year relationship lol. 

Who did Bettina hookup with again?

Faysal 

I miss Shaleen.

I miss Jeremiah 

I miss Jeremiah & Amber 

I think next week will be the last normal week to get down to 6 teams and then they will do the final with a purge in the final.

I miss Jeremiah & Amber 

I miss Michaela & Lauren 

I miss Tyrie and Danny 

I miss Jeremiah Amber Michaela Tacha Esther Renan

I miss Jeremiah Amber Michaela Tacha Esther Renan

I miss Paulie Britni Hunter Chuck Liv Abram

I miss Michaela Tacha Esther Shaleen Casey

Where all these fake Bettina stans come from 

Bettinators have existed since caveman times

Sorry if this was talked about all day yesterday but I wasn't active, was Hughie eliminated with a partner or solo

Sorry if this was talked about all day yesterday but I wasn't active, was Hughie eliminated with a partner or solo

Left with Berna 

I miss the All Stars cast

Left with Berna 

Ty

I miss the All Stars cast

they provided more social media news than the main cast, Im going to miss that 

I need cory to do the same elimination he faced darrell in with CT its honestly the most realistic elimination to get his *** out.

Pages

Topic locked