The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

Mtv and Amber just said f a contract.So I'm assuming Amber isn't coming back,if she doesn't care to uphold it.

So Mtv and Amber just said f a contract.So I'm assuming Amber isn't coming back,if she doesn't care to uphold it.

I think just like Fessy she doesn't care to uphold it.

So Mtv and Amber just said f a contract.So I'm assuming Amber isn't coming back,if she doesn't care to uphold it.

wasnt her sister running her account 

The only problem with that is,she doesn't have the same level of importance as Fessy when it comes to the challenge.

1.She's a woman,and women always get treated differently.

2.Fessy seems to be someone production wants,while she's expendable.

So if she thinks she can do what Fessy does,she is sadly mistaken.

I really doubt MTV cares about these Amber tweets and Fessy/Kelz posting whatever 

I really doubt MTV cares about these Amber tweets and Fessy/Kelz posting whatever 

I hope you're right.She finally brought something in terms of entertainment,I don't need her messing it up now.

you're allowed to use your account if someone runs it for you while you're gone....it's always been that way 

you're allowed to use your account if someone runs it for you while you're gone....it's always been that way 

Nobody was running her Twitter account.Her sister only ran her Instagram 

Queen. Nothing else to add.

Like seaux said i doubt mtv cares about what amber is posting/tweeting and plus she's allowed to anyway since her sister was running her accounts

She can use all her social if either were being run

PR do you know the name of the elimination arena? 

She can use all her social if either were being run

Oh,thanks.Good I want to see her back

hm. nelson is gonna try me this season i know it. after all the support i gave that man.. 

Queen. Nothing else to add.

You keep trying to make this racist tired hoe a thing she's no longer a thing on Vevmo baby let it go 

I will stan Faysal if he steps up for Amanda's son since he might not get called back and takes care of him while the queen brings another paycheck for the family.

I will stan Faysal if he steps up for Amanda's son since he might not get called back and takes care of him while the queen brings another paycheck for the family.

Lmaooo you really think he cares that way? The first thing that guy did when he was out was follow a bunch of Ig models and liking their butt pics 

Lmaooo you really think he cares that way? The first thing that guy did when he was out was follow a bunch of Ig models and liking their butt pics 

you said it before I did 

Soon as he got his phone he moved onto the next piece of booty

Doesn't mean he can't babysit while Amanda is on next season.

when Jenna uses her phone time to call Child Services on them right before the final on S39 >>>>>>

Y'all act like they was in a full blown showmance they were probably just ***** and wanted to ****

i'm sorry but this is one of the most unintentionally hilarious posts ever  

The fact that Amanda stans were always so quick to drag Jenna and Cara for their choices in men just for her to get pregnant by trash and sleep around with trash on her returning season is so funny to me 

Those tables do always turn 

The fact that Amanda stans were always so quick to drag Jenna and Cara for their choices in men just for her to get pregnant by trash and sleep around with trash on her returning season is so funny to me 

Amber B has been deactivated.

A******** is a********..

Edit: ok "b ig ****" as a phrase is censored? Lmao

sending my prayers to Barbie Beast Bettina...

sending my prayers to Barbie Beast Bettina...

sending my prayers to Political Princess Priscilla...

i'm sorry but some bones need to start breaking cause it's too many people still there 

I really hope they don't do a 12 person final. That would mean almost none of the vets see an elimination. At least make it to 8 so we get 5 more eliminations. If they keep it in pairs then that would mean up to 10-15 more people can see an elimination.

Pages

Topic locked