The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

that young peen got her sprung like that already? lol

Their best and only chance to get CT out is simply going to be repetively throwing him into elimination where hopefully the person he's going against will get lucky--he's the most well-rounded male, still, but even the best can get beat in an elim, depending on what it is. That's why I don't understand why he's not sent in more often. If he does get to the final, the odds stay in his favor, I think, even with ANY partner---but I guess anything can happen.

personally i feel like they should do a eight person purge. specifically something that pertain to ct, devin, josh, kyle, tori, big t, kaycee & nany strengths 

If CT gives nany or amanda that win he can stay.

i actually see them working out long term tbh. we'll see tho 

Why was it assumed that Kyle maybe out?

Their best and only chance to get CT out is simply going to be repetively throwing him into elimination where hopefully the person he's going against will get lucky--he's the most well-rounded male, still, but even the best can get beat in an elim, depending on what it is. That's why I don't understand why he's not sent in more often. If he does get to the final, the odds stay in his favor, I think, even with ANY partner---but I guess anything can happen.

Because if you send him in there's a decent shot he'll come back and then he's going after you and anyone you care about.  Trust me, I'd throw in CT if I was on the show with him but I sure as hell wouldn't do it early if he was a number for me.  This is about the right time but you better make sure there's two very strong people going in against them that have experience.  I'm not throwing him in against a rookie guy even if they seem strong.

I don't think Priscilla is out mainly because she posted an IG story with iPhone Emojis before sundown in Croatia yesterday. Her brother must have her phone 

I don't think Priscilla is out mainly because she posted an IG story with iPhone Emojis before sundown in Croatia yesterday. Her brother must have her phone 

I really hope she isn't

Id be surprised if we dont get a CT and Big T elimination matchup, just for continuity. 

at this point if CT ain't out he ain't going out. they didn't do it and he's winning it just is what it is

Ehhh idk about that she's lovestruck... Amber can do better. Jeremiah is fine and all but so is she! Like girl is a whole *** meal and to me Jeremiah is a snack. Maybe there's more to him but idk....

whoever eliminated hughie during pride month is homophobic 

Ehhh idk about that she's lovestruck... Amber can do better. Jeremiah is fine and all but so is she! Like girl is a whole *** meal and to me Jeremiah is a snack. Maybe there's more to him but idk....

i mean you don't know anything about either of them personally except for that they're both attractive. so there's no reason to assume he's "not good enough for her" 

Yeah I watched some of Jeremiah's interviews and he has a really cool personality.

I hope the best for any couple but how many couples that started on The Challenge are still together?   Anyone other than Sean Duffy/Rachel Campos and Zach/Jenna?   Oh I guess Paulie/Cara but...

Her and jeremiah would be a really good looking couple

I hope the best for any couple but how many couples that started on The Challenge are still together?   Anyone other than Sean Duffy/Rachel Campos and Zach/Jenna?   Oh I guess Paulie/Cara but...

Tori and Brad ended up so good <3

if he left w berna he was eliminated right before pride month

If CT gives nany or amanda that win he can stay.

lmaooooo mtv must've finally got to her and said slow it down mama and wait until it airs 

Well if we're talking relationships that started on the challenge i guess you could also add kam/leroy and johnny/morgan

Id be surprised if we dont get a CT and Big T elimination matchup, just for continuity. 

that's the only way we getting CT up outta there.....either pair him with that weak flop or Bettina 

I see them being long term then ending out of the blue like Ashley and Dario.

Amber can keep jeremiah for the summer for fun but I would rather her settle down with an older wiser and just as attractive person like darrell. I remember amber being really touchy and huggy with him lol.

right like simple non messy break up and then she's with some nba player to settle down lol 

right like simple non messy break up and then she's with some nba player to settle down lol 

Just based off of experience and general speculation I think the age thing won't be an issue for a bit, but when she realizes for example he don't own his house (which I could be wrong about but given that he's only 23 that's a real possibility), just in general lacks adult life experience, and probably isn't in a place to actually settle down she'll bounce. I'm all for her having fun don't get me wrong but it's just true that in general people tend to be less in a place to be serious when they're young. Jeremiah is going be a whole frickin meal in 5 years I just don't think he is rn, obviously this is my opinion blah blah disclaimer lmao. 

Amber can keep jeremiah for the summer for fun but I would rather her settle down with an older wiser and just as attractive person like darrell. I remember amber being really touchy and huggy with him lol.

agreed!

didn't Dario cheat on her 

Pages

Topic locked