The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

With all the DQ's there's only been 8 eliminations so far, they'll probably keep it going until 10 or 8 people and maybe a little purge or something

i still think they changed the format this week, idk something in my gut 

Emy Bettina and Priscilla being the last rookies left is actually a pretty good deal. They all seem likeable or funny

I will stan Faysal if he steps up for Amanda's son since he might not get called back and takes care of him while the queen brings another paycheck for the family.

Lmaooo you really think he cares that way? The first thing that guy did when he was out was follow a bunch of Ig models and liking their butt pics 

He is a dirty frankenstein looking pig

sending my prayers to Barbie Beast Bettina...

Fcuhk out of here

I lowkey have a fear that Emy can turn into another Ninja Natalie personality wise, though.. Not really any reason, I hope I'm wrong

it's interesting that emy has seen two eliminations and emanuel hasn't seen one 

Frankenstein Fessy

The fact that Amanda stans were always so quick to drag Jenna and Cara for their choices in men just for her to get pregnant by trash and sleep around with trash on her returning season is so funny to me 

Those tables do always turn 

amanda just got some **** lol she dumped her trash ex when she found out he was cheating. Cara and Jenna are weak******* who beg their men to stay after the men cheat on them. There's a distinct difference. if Amanda goes back to her trash ex I will fully call her out like I do the other 2. Until then, she hasn't made herself into a doormat like they have 

When Bettina hooks up with TJ so he comes up with a twist to save her 

The fact that Amanda stans were always so quick to drag Jenna and Cara for their choices in men just for her to get pregnant by trash and sleep around with trash on her returning season is so funny to me 

Those tables do always turn 

amanda just got some **** lol she dumped her trash ex when she found out he was cheating. Cara and Jenna are weak******* who beg their men to stay after the men cheat on them. There's a distinct difference. if Amanda goes back to her trash ex I will fully call her out like I do the other 2. Until then, she hasn't made herself into a doormat like they have 

How in God's name is she still here? She has no connections and hooked up with Frankenstein. She should be gone.

How in God's name is she still here? She has no connections and hooked up with Frankenstein. She should be gone.

Let her stay to hold back CT.

She could be winning dailies... Or she's not a threat at all and they're not worried about her.

I say there's 3-4 eliminations before the final.

This season still might be nowhere close to finished cause without any TBC episodes we'll only be at episode 9 right now so realistically i expect them to do two more weeks of eliminations which should be 4 eliminations to get it down to final 8

Dear production, please bring back the bloodbath this season.

Thx

yall mad Barbie Bettina knows how to play the game...shes a natural..rookie of the year queen.

Where all these fake Bettina stans come from 

Where all these fake Bettina stans come from 

FAKE BETTINA STANS.....dont do me..

I will stan Faysal if he steps up for Amanda's son since he might not get called back and takes care of him while the queen brings another paycheck for the family.

Joss would be a better option than Fessy.

yall mad Barbie Bettina knows how to play the game...shes a natural..rookie of the year queen.

She hasn't done anything but suck off Frankenstein.

All the rookies following Jeremiah. King of the social game 

You mad dawgie...go back to praising Jenna and stay out of iconic queen business. 

ALSO...not you coming for Bettina when you praise Amanda and she did the did the same thing..allegedly more than Bettina so please leave her alone.

not Jozea also following, i know that thirsty F gonna ask him his price for his Only Fans Collabs lmaoo

did amber follow gabo during quarantine, she liked his two recent and he followed her so they probably got along. 

Mayb its just cuz he's good looking.,

Pages

Topic locked