The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

Now don't get me wrong when Baby Bop Amanda Ashley and Tori get put on that list I will celebrate 

Who is Baby Bop?

Tula 

Now don't get me wrong when Baby Bop Amanda Ashley and Tori get put on that list I will celebrate 

even tho we're mad at eachother right now, when kaycee tori or someone we mutually hate comes up on that list we're going to credit our voodoo.

they dragged big t again and ur trying to make allies, like dude wheres ur backbone

might take some ***** out tonight..

even tho we're mad at eachother right now, when kaycee tori or someone we mutually hate comes up on that list we're going to credit our voodoo.

they dragged big t again and ur trying to make allies, like dude wheres ur backbone

and i was doing my behind the scenes voodoo for amber b. anyways.

some of yall have to realize that i can still like people who don't like my favs Smile

I'm really hoping for a Devin win.

and i was doing my behind the scenes voodoo for amber b. anyways.

some of yall have to realize that i can still like people who don't like my favs

see people like you are in that challenge house right now, and they're stinking up the place with their maturity

I'm really hoping for a Josh win.

I'm really hoping for a Bettina win.

I'm really hoping for a Josh win.

I'm really hoping for a Devin win.

Had to break it to you but its not happening 

I miss Shaleen.

I wonder what CT and Tori are going to order to drink on the flight home after they've won this season

Question,how many of you guessed correctly who would be hooking up with whom? The only one I saw coming was Amanda and Fessy.Everyone else was a surprise.

This is ridiculous. Send CT and Tori in already.

I swear if CT or Tori win this shit is rigged.

Question,how many of you guessed correctly who would be hooking up with whom? The only one I saw coming was Amanda and Fessy.Everyone else was a surprise.

I had a feeling Jeremiah and amber were gonna hook up 

Yeah how could two of the best athletes win.  Absolutely impossible. 

I swear if Bettina or Emy win this shit is so good.

I had a feeling Jeremiah and amber were gonna hook up 

I can see it now,because of confirmation bias.Who do think is the most shocking hookup? For me it was Ashley and Nelson,but I didn't know they've hooked up before.

Pink  messaged Jman who messaged me and he wanted me to tell everyone that Cory is still there and is safe. So cross him off the list.

Pink  messaged Jman who messaged me and he wanted me to tell everyone that Cory is still there and is safe. So cross him off the list.

Is it just me or is everyone other than a couple Cory stans completely indifferent towards him. Cory could leave next or win and I don't think the masses would care either way. He's basically Derrick Kosinski from The Island-XXX. 

Yeah how could two of the best athletes win.  Absolutely impossible. 

Get the heck out of here. Lol You're funny KVM.. so silly.

They

Have

Not

Done

Anything 

To

Win

A

Challenge.

Especially the girl who hooks up with Halloween creatures. They can pay their dues and then come back.

They

Have

Not

Done

Anything 

To

Win

A

Challenge.

Especially the girl who hooks up with Halloween creatures. They can pay their dues and then come back.

Emy already has more elimination wins than Amanda

PinkRose please tell us if you heard if Bettina is a layup or not? Stop this maddness. Lol

Is it just me or is everyone other than a couple Cory stans completely indifferent towards him. Cory could leave next or win and I don't think the masses would care either way. He's basically Derrick Kosinski from The Island-XXX. 

on here? sure. But Cory has the biggest social media following by far for the american following. He is the casuals fan favorite for the younger generation.

They

Have

Not

Done

Anything 

To

Win

A

Challenge.

Emy already has more elimination wins than Amanda

And? She is not a vet. She can take a seat.

Okay, so all this talk about the rookies...it it just assumptions ya'll make from pictures...? Or did Pink provide info on each of them? It seems like ya'll swear ya'll know what's going on in location. I must be missing info or something.

Okay, so all this talk about the rookies...it it just assumptions ya'll make from pictures...? Or did Pink provide info on each of them? It seems like ya'll swear ya'll know what's going on in location. I must be missing info or something.

No.. People just looked up their videos on youtube and assumed automatically they liked them. Lol

Queentina...is eating good..dont know why she has some people pressedt...

Pages

Topic locked