The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

If Jenna was here all these girls would be in trouble. Smile

not her already having more elimination wins 

Queentina...is eating good..dont know why she has some people pressedt...

She hasn't seen an elimination. There have been no rumors about her performance. It is her first season. More than likely she is this year's Amber and the vets are saving her for if they ever have to go in.. or for a layup to make the final.

Priscilla>>>>>>>>>

Priscila>>>>>>>>>

I can side with this. I have a feeling she will be good. Bettina on the other hand is a joke. Lol

She hasn't seen an elimination. There have been no rumors about her performance. It is her first season. More than likely she is this year's Amber and the vets are saving her for if they ever have to go in.. or for a layup to make the final.

Okay....and shes still eating yum yum..so I dont see the issue.

Okay....and shes still eating yum yum..so I dont see the issue.

She isn't eating. Eating consists of making power moves, winning, and doing things besides hooking up and being weak. But I'll be quiet you'll see.. she is coming on that lock thread soon.

Priscila>>>>>>>>>

I can side with this. I have a feeling she will be good. Bettina on the other hand is a joke. Lol

YOURE FUMING..ABSOLUTELY FUMING THAT AMANDA ATE BETTINA"S SCRAPS. Bettina's "Halloween Monster" scraps.

I don't know any of these new people but last time we had a big rookie group, I assumed Georgia wouldn't be a competitor but she turned out to be probably one of the best. I simply assumed because she looked so petite and her face is so busted, I didn't think someone so ugly worked out and probably just had lots of plastic surgery or something so they came on the show thinking it's one of those love shows. I was dead wrong when it came to her performance.

Priscila>>>>>>>>>

YOURE FUMING..ABSOLUTELY FUMING THAT AMANDA ATE BETTINA"S SCRAPS. Bettina's "Halloween Monster" scraps.

At least youre calling him a Halloween Monster. Lol I like you.. Smile

Realistically I don't think any rookie is winning this but I think maybe like 2 or 3 of them will make it to the final at least.

Pink  messaged Jman who messaged me and he wanted me to tell everyone that Cory is still there and is safe. So cross him off the list.

Is it just me or is everyone other than a couple Cory stans completely indifferent towards him. Cory could leave next or win and I don't think the masses would care either way. He's basically Derrick Kosinski from The Island-XXX. 

on here? sure. But Cory has the biggest social media following by far for the american following. He is the casuals fan favorite for the younger generation.

Good point. I thought CT was still the favorite of the casuals regardless of generation but Cory would make sense. 

About time I got a new av.

I was tired of that whale Aneesa as my av.

About time I got a new av.

I feel the Amanda love 

this is when the ratings go down again

Who is that in the bottom left?

My future boyfriend Ed Eason

isnt he a trumpie

isnt he a trumpie

Girl IDGAF I will play his trumpet.

isnt he a trumpie

isnt he 5'8

isnt he a trumpie

Girl IDGAF I will play his trumpet.

some of yall are so desperate Sad

just because your fav is dating a trumpie doesn't mean you have to follow after her 

A Trumpster? Hard pass.

When the arguments against someone are he's Republican or average height you lose all credibility.  

I really hope my faves Priscilla and Amanda are getting along. 

When the arguments against someone are he's Republican or average height you lose all credibility.  

That was a quick reply tonight, refreshing the thread?

i swear to god amanda garcia is carrying this franchise by herself

That was a quick reply tonight, refreshing the thread?

It wasn't directed at you...hadn't even seen your post. You think you're way more relevant than you are. 

Pages

Topic locked