The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

i mean if you guys hate black women just say that

yall say the same two things about big t everyday and its so tiring. we get it. she is unathletic and she brings nothing. lets move on. you don't have to say it twenty times a day. i promise you we get it.

yall talk about her more than you talk about your actual favorites. 

yall talk abt the same ******* shit everyday 

My only concern right now is Josh.

yall talk abt the same ******* shit everyday 

Reddit's starting to have more interesting conversations at this point

Ed is beyond ugly you guys will literally simp for any whit guy with abs

Lmaoooo finally someone said it like out of all the guys you simp over him........

Even the higher ups have said they pay big t pennies to show up and she gladly agrees lol

She probably just enjoys showing up and competing lol

Wasn't she crying and hyperventilating having to run half a mile last season tho 

I hope she's more brave on the challenge cause if you're that scared maybe the challenge isn't for you. But she enjoys pushing herself, i'm pretty sure. 

Even the higher ups have said they pay big t pennies to show up and she gladly agrees lol

Wasn't she crying and hyperventilating having to run half a mile last season tho 

why are yall so fixated on her its weird

Asking the same question to you about amber

when was the last time i truly have sat down on this website and had a rant about amber? not since double agents atleast.

Didn't Amber drag Big T in an elimination last season?

Yeah 

when was the last time i truly have sat down on this website and had a rant about amber? not since double agents atleast.

Well a couple of yall talk and obsess about amber even more than the fans even though yall say shes boring and yall hate her. So all is fair in love war and challenges. Amber wont even be discussed about in awhile and then that gremlin clermont will randomnly bring her up in something unrelated. So until then miss tula will continue to be dragged as yall do on amber k Smile

Ed is beyond ugly you guys will literally simp for any whit guy with abs

Lmaoooo finally someone said it like out of all the guys you simp over him........

lowkey yeah like the pic on the thread is cute and all but he doesn't look as good in the ig pics

Well a couple of yall talk and obsess about amber even more than the fans even though yall say shes boring and yall hate her. So all is fair in love war and challenges. Amber wont even be discussed about in awhile and then that gremlin clermont will randomnly bring her up in something unrelated. So until then miss tula will continue to be dragged as yall do on amber k

I can't control clermonts. But I think it's really weird that yall call Big T ugly constantly and that little photo that SeauxMTV has of Big T?? I don't see whats ugly about her. It's just really weird.

Anyways rooting for nany and amanda tonight Smile

ed is extremely ugly, he's the type you look at and know have something kicking

Yeah 

Enough said.

Big T is extremely ugly

Well a couple of yall talk and obsess about amber even more than the fans even though yall say shes boring and yall hate her. So all is fair in love war and challenges. Amber wont even be discussed about in awhile and then that gremlin clermont will randomnly bring her up in something unrelated. So until then miss tula will continue to be dragged as yall do on amber k

I can't control clermonts. But I think it's really weird that yall call Big T ugly constantly and that little photo that SeauxMTV has of Big T?? I don't see whats ugly about her. It's just really weird.

I dont talk about tula's looks really if ever. I just drag her on her performance take that mess with her not me.

Yeah 

Enough said.

Oh y'all arguing bout amber and big t for 500th let me just leave cause im tired of this topic

Big T is extremely ugly

Chill 

ed is extremely ugly

Big T is extremely ugly

and jenna looks like caitlyn jenner

what is their even to argue abt 

Big T is extremely ugly

post a selfie then

Big T is extremely ugly

Chill 

She's really not, but she aint about to diss my boyfriend.

Big T has a great figure

ed is extremely ugly

Big T is extremely ugly

and jenna looks like caitlyn jenner

And Big T looks like Elektra Abundance from Pose

it's almost as if this is a reality show and not everybody cares about elimination records 

if u stan amber b dont talk abt big t being "boring" or "just there"  like djdj

Pages

Topic locked