The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

This jenna4eva perso. Is weird asf. Worry abt ur fav being a ******* TRUMP SUPPORTER and not big ts looks

So any guesses on how the remainder of the season will pan out?

I'm hoping the vets turn on eachother and most of the rookies are able to slide by to the final but we'll see 

No way Kaycee Tori Amanda and Ashley all want to be in the final together.. they need to start coming at eachother at some point

This jenna4eva perso. Is weird asf. Worry abt ur fav being a ******* TRUMP SUPPORTER and not big ts looks

You clearly cant read. I didn't throw the first jabs. Open your eyes.

Yall really need to learn how to keep yall arguments to 1-2 posts and then move the **** on.

actually, I can see a vet girl and rookie guy winning. 

Big t is far from ugly 

Yall need to learn how to keep yall arguments to 1-2 posts and move the **** on.

Reading comprehension is important too. I'm moving on.

I'm hoping the vets turn on eachother and most of the rookies are able to slide by to the final but we'll see 

No way Kaycee Tori Amanda and Ashley all want to be in the final together.. they need to start coming at eachother at some point

WHO THE *** I NEED TO JUMP MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS LEAVE BIG T BE UGH MY ****** GOSH

Big t is far from ugly 

Again.. she isn't but I'm not gonna just sit here and be told Jenna looks like Caitlyn Jenner. Nope!

YOU ALL ARE SUCH ************* ****** **********************

Weird  how u just dont acknowledge that jenna is a trumpie.

and its like everyday they call big t ugly then compare her to someone lighter, then call the lighter person pretty. like you're not slick, yall know what y'all doing..

I feel like Amanda is smart enough to know that she needs to get a threat out so hopefully she sets up Kaycee Vs Tori 

Big T is extremely ugly

Girl this isn't really something you wanna do

Girl, she started it and called Ed extremely ugly.

Ed is a trump supporter. If he saw you in the street he would call you slurs and be homophobic. Wake up.

You realize there's members of the Republican party that aren't straight and white, right?

I didn't. You are in another world.

Bruh wtf is happening rn lmao 

Big T is extremely ugly

Ed is a trump supporter. If he saw you in the street he would call you slurs and be homophobic. Wake up.

You realize there's members of the Republican party that aren't straight and white, right?

where did I mention any republican being white

and its like everyday they call big t ugly then compare her to someone lighter, then call the lighter person pretty. like you're not slick, yall know what y'all doing..

NO LITERALLY LIKE U THINK WE DONT SEE THE RACISM AND COLORISM? THESE PEOPLE A BUNCH OF ******* LITTLE ****** AND******* AND OH CHILE **** THEM

I'm just crying right now. This is so unfair!

I didn't. You are in another world.

huh-

NO LITERALLY LIKE U THINK WE DONT SEE THE RACISM AND COLORISM? THESE PEOPLE A BUNCH OF ******* LITTLE ****** AND******* AND OH CHILE **** THEM

wasn't tera racist..

wasn't tera racist..

OH MAH GAWD...

Yeah imma head out. Hope I dont wake up to 500 new posts of this bullshit and not actual spoilers 

IT'S FIGHT NIGHT

Big T is extremely ugly

where did I mention any republican being white

See your comment about Ed--Republicans aren't racist or homophobic in general.  There's Republicans and Democrats that are but no political group is defined that way   This whole attacking people for being conservative is pathetic.

Anyways praying for my Euro Gals...hoping that Bettina flung Tori back to the swamp she resides in.

oh hell ******* NO *****. people wanna push that narrative ******* ridiculous she literally APOLOGIZED for the micro-agressions she showed in the house and knows she was unaware and has to fix it. shes not a racist at all ***** dont come for her to divert me from defending my girl tula

wasn't tera racist..

Pages

Topic locked