The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

Rivals 3 cast is lit. Challenge 29's cast finna be lit too *****. 

ChallengeFan00 wrote:

they let them say ***** on Portland so I'm sure they don't care about ******

didn't they give that screen with ' if you are insulted beause of ou sexuality call..." or something like this?

That shit is so annoying anytime there is a slight thinh controversial. 

This season has me sleep. Can we just use thread to discuss previous Vevmo Games?

PinkRose wrote:

Btw regarless if they film on the summer/Fall/spring MTV is still going to give us are you the one and Regulars.I temember people were thinking that Rivals 3 cast was going to be totally different from bloodlines because of the little gap between filming, now we know how it ended since half of the bloodline cast was on it lol

The wrong half.

Disagree

Btw regarless if they film on the summer/Fall/spring MTV is still going to give us are you the one and Regulars.I temember people were thinking that Rivals 3 cast was going to be totally different from bloodlines because of the little gap between filming, now we know how it ended since half of the bloodline cast was on it lol

Of course they're going to give us the same shit. They have no incentive to do otherwise.

LurkerNoMore wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Btw regarless if they film on the summer/Fall/spring MTV is still going to give us are you the one and Regulars.I temember people were thinking that Rivals 3 cast was going to be totally different from bloodlines because of the little gap between filming, now we know how it ended since half of the bloodline cast was on it lol

The wrong half.

Disagree

I kinda agree. Aside from a few people the people they got from bloodlines are sucky.

If you think Rivals 3 cast is lit. I feel bad you weren't around for the glory days of the challenge

LurkerNoMore wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Btw regarless if they film on the summer/Fall/spring MTV is still going to give us are you the one and Regulars.I temember people were thinking that Rivals 3 cast was going to be totally different from bloodlines because of the little gap between filming, now we know how it ended since half of the bloodline cast was on it lol

The wrong half.

Disagree

Right? Like the other half... Emily, Rianna, Mitch, Anthony... Tragic.

If you think Rivals 3 cast is lit. I feel bad you weren't around for the glory days of the challenge

Could be better, could be worse. However I'm think I'm gonna enjoy this cast based on things I have read here.

Jman09 wrote:

Could be better, could be worse. However I'm think I'm gonna enjoy this cast based on things I have read here.

I agree. I don't think it's as bad as some people say. But wouldn't say it's LIT. 

PinkRose wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:

The wrong half.

Disagree

I agree on Emily and Anthony. 

Once again, I forgot there was an Emily on Bloodlines til I saw this. *****.

Rianna clearly needs another season to prove everyone else wrong. She had that one episode dedicated to her; so I think she's capable of more than what they show. Mitch can be a decent competitor too. I think both just need a second chance.

PinkRose wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:

The wrong half.

Disagree

Dobt forget about Candice and Larissa. Those are the people people at vevmo like lol

From those people I wouldnt mind seeing Mitch

Queen brianna

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDjcN9mx92i/

Right. ANY challenge cast from that era..shit even the 6 vs 6 ones........is better than this crap.

Jman09 wrote:

Right. ANY challenge cast from that era..shit even the 6 vs 6 ones........is better than this crap.

man there was SO many good seasons back then. 

Queen briannahttps://www.instagram.com/p/BDjcN9mx92i/

Was totally expecting a picture of Queen Julig. 

Debut Album wrote:

Jman09 wrote:If you think Rivals 3 cast is lit. I feel bad you weren't around for the glory days of the challenge

I know right? Battle of the Seasons, Inferno 1, Gauntlet 2, Battle of the Sexes..Take you pick. All of them were so good.

PinkRose wrote:

Queen briannahttps://www.instagram.com/p/BDjcN9mx92i/

Was totally expecting a picture of Julig. 

Same........ Way to disappoint, PR. 

Jman09 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

Jman09 wrote:If you think Rivals 3 cast is lit. I feel bad you weren't around for the glory days of the challenge

I know right? Battle of the Seasons, Inferno 1, Gauntlet 2, Battle of the Sexes..Take you pick. All of them were so good.

Yup. Rivals 1 was prob last Really good season IMO. 

Debut Album wrote:

Jman09 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

Yup. Rivals 1 was prob last Really good season IMO. 

For me it's looking like Exes 2 will be the last good challenge provided this show keeps going in the direction it's going in.

bluehatchet2 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Queen briannahttps://www.instagram.com/p/BDjcN9mx92i/

Blacuesta>>>>>>>>>>>>x1,000,000 Julig look wise.

hardbitten wrote:

bluehatchet2 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

bluehatchet2 wrote:

The thing is Briana wears a shit load of make up, Brianna doesn't. It's like unfair to even compare the two haha. I prefer a more natural chick but to each their own.

Y'all can like the Clowniana Bluecesta & the.. other one. Brianna Taylor is where its at.

Briana Lacuesta > Brianna Taylor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Plank's cousin.

I honestly think Briana should go back to all black hair though......those pictures around the time this horrible cast was announced though? On point.....

HB I'm done with you! Brianna L is a queen! Just like Brian is a king

HB I'm done with you! Brianna L is a queen! Just like Brian is a king

Nope and nope! Neither are fit for royalty status, especially Brian's ***.

The Brianna from Real World Hollywood rules all. **** all these other ****.

Boy Brian will **** your whole existence up with his poetic justice. 

More like a child rambling nonsence! 

Pages