The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pretty sure she'll get the call for the next one. If not I think she's done lmao. 

ChallengeFan00
Anonymous's picture

Pretty sure she'll get the call for the next one. If not I think she's done lmao. 

PinkRose wrote:

justintime wrote:

PinkRose wrote:
WittyWrath wrote:
Graphik wrote:*sigh* if only.....

:( #BlameJordan 

Jordan doesnt have anything to do with it. Blame MTV. 

Wasn't Jordan the one who declined though?

Yes, Jordan declined but if they really have wanted Nia to be on it she easily would have been with Johnny R and even Jay/Bananas as stretches. To my understanding according to a little birdie Nia wasnt even contacted for this challenge.I am ***umming it has to do with MTV not approving her.

I would have died if they put her with Jay ***** I like Jay but that team would have been hilarious to me.But I remember watching Nia on periscope and she said she was contacted for both Bloodlines and Rivals 3 but Makeda and Jordan couldn't do it. I really hope she's not banned.

Nia is Nia lol she tells everyone different stories, but the person that told me that she wasnt even contacted for Rivals. Its someone that I dont think she would lied to because of their bond.

If she was seriously contacted for Rivals 3, they would have stretched her rivals. Atleast used her beating Johnny r *** on Portland. They dont care about their "Rivals" are cool now aslong as they have footage. It wouldnt jave mattered if Jordan Declined, they would have stretched anything like they did for others.

She was given a talk after Exes 2, which is why she was so apologetic on that after show IMO

Nia is Nia lol she tells everyone different stories, but the person that told me that she wasnt even contacted for Rivals. Its someone that I dont think she would lied to because of their bond.If she was seriously contacted for Rivals 3, they would have stretched her rivals. Atleast used her beating Johnny r *** on Portland. They dont care about their "Rivals" are cool now aslong as they have footage. It wouldnt jave mattered if Jordan Declined, they would have stretched anything like they did for others.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say Jessica. LOL!

nia said on periscope that her and her sister were cast for bloodlines but her response was"I don't know what happened" like they got dropped at the last minute or something and then for rivals 3 she said she got was the first call and was under the impression if they couldn't get her with Jordan then they didn't want her. I assumed mtv didn't approve her for bloodlines. but she changers her story about challenges every periscope 

That would proved what I am saying BMP make the list of who they want and is available, then send it to MTV then they decide to approve or not certain people.

Adam/Nany were on the cast list for Exes 1, but days before leaving they were dropped because MTV didnt approved him. I can see the same for Nia especially after her exes 2 exit.

I am the only one that really doesnt really care about Jordan/Nia weird love hate relationship.I would have love to see Nany and Frank Together. There is no love there, they really despite each other.

That team. Along with Jason/Nicole, Bruno/Sylvia, and Jordan/Nia would've made this season a thousand times better and I would've be on board to watching it. If only they didn't decline smh.

Damn if we get a trailer this week :O

I'm excited to find out jersey colors lol. We already know Bananas & Sarah are navy 

I'm excited to find out jersey colors lol. We already know Bananas & Sarah are navy 

looked like black jerseys to me. Could be navy 

We also know someone is orange, blue, and probably red.

Need Queen Ashley in red. 

Whatever color they get. They will slay. Bet

gamer73 wrote:

The only thing we will agree on <3

Jman09 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Need Queen Ashley in red. 

The only thing we will agree on <3

Haha! I'm sure there has been more. 

Ex-Plosion needs to be in navy! Also, yeah, I think Bananas/Sarah are black.

Damn if we get a trailer this week :O

Doubt it, mtv is waiting 4 and even 3 weeks to the premiere to release a trailer for their reality show.

Maybe next week or the one after 

It's tough for me to tell, Sarah's looked more navy but bananas looked more black 

I hope we get cast photos before the trailer at least. I didn't like how they delayed it with Bloodlines by releasing them the day of the trailer and after... 

Kellyanne/wes drama?????

I feel like we should take Nia saying that she's still getting the call with a grain of salt. Kenny and Evan were pretending that they were still getting the call up through Exes 2. What else were they (or she) going to say? "Nah...I'm banned...haven't heard from them". I don't think she should be banned, I think a time-out like CT got is appropriate, but who knows these days. 

Kellyanne/wes drama?????

Oh shit! I forgot to reply to you, I'm so sorry! XD

What would be the reasonto ban Nia permanently like a Kenny and Evan, she didn't stick a spoon up Jordan's ***... shit she probably does n the low because everytime they leave a show together they act like they're ******.

What would be the reasonto ban Nia permanently like a Kenny and Evan, she didn't stick a spoon up Jordan's ***...shit she probably does n the low because everytime they leave a show together they act like they're ******.

Well, Vinny got banned over removing Mandi's shirt.

Not saying Nia is permanently bqnned, but its clear at this point MTV didnt approved her on the list BMP have. Maybe they are pulling her ear so she can stop being her worse enemy.

Well, Vinny got banned over removing Mandi's shirt.Not saying Nia is permanently bqnned, but its clear at this point MTV didnt approved her on the list BMP have. Maybe they are pulling her ear so she can stop being her worse enemy.

If that's the case I just hope it was a two season break because I would like to see her in the mix with CeeJai and Chey who don't seem insecure like Jasmine, Simone, and Latoya.

With Vinny/Mandi's situation it's different because of who was the aggressor in the situation (the man). On top of that she was exposed for everybody to see (like Tonya was supposedly) & she was minding her own business when he came out of nowhere. Jordan wasn't exposed in any way, shape or form; hell he opened his legs up with no hesitation for Nia to poke him. Not once did he try to stop her OR walk away from the situation, matter of fact he was the one who started it.

Also, I mean let's just compare them all: sticking a tootbrush up a girl's ****** >>>>>>>>>> ripping a girl's shirt off >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> poking the outside of a grown man's pants. Like look at that shit & see just how "severe" what Nia did really was.

With Vinny/Mandi's situation it's different because of who was the aggressor in the situation (the man). On top of that she was exposed for everybody to see (like Tonya was supposedly) & she was minding her own business when he came out of nowhere. Jordan wasn't exposed in any way, shape or form; hell he opened his legs up with no hesitation for Nia to poke him. Not once did he try to stop her OR walk away from the situation, matter of fact he was the one who started it.Also, I mean let's just compare them all: sticking a tootbrush up a girl's ****** >>>>>>>>>> ripping a girl's shirt off >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> poking the outside of a grown man's pants. Like look at that shit & see just how "severe" what Nia did really was.

The reason why she was sent home on Exes 2, was to make a point that it didnt matter if you were a "man" or "woman". You can make up excuses but what Nia did is sexual harrasment in the Real World and a huge liability for a show that got sue over it, she put his shorts down and poke it without his permission.

She should have kept her hands to herself and  not touch anyone privates and she would have been fined. Especially since they gave her a chance after Portland.

Yes, its severe because what Nia did cost them as much money as the vinny scenario with insurance and got as much backlash due to the show history. Who know if she is permanently or temporary banned, but she was dropped by MTV from Bloodlines and not asked for Rivals 3 for a reason.

Do I think she would be back? Probably, but it's a waiting game only time will tell! I though Adam was coming back at some point it never happened and people though CT wasnt going to be asked back after the Duel 2 but he did.

Whatever the case may be I do hope that Nia returns at some point because I think that she could be a damn good character for this show and it would be a shame if BMP/MTV just waste her like they do with so many others. They try so hard and waste so much on these useless/irrelevant people so much of time. They could at least invest in someone who can actually make this show better for once.

If Jordan poked Nia's ****** everyone would be up in arms. I like Nia as much as many others but what she did plus all her other incidents is a big deal especially because she has caused many other issues for production during her small time doing these shows. Putting the bias aside like everyone should I can see why MTV may want to keep her off. I do hope eventually she comes back just for entertainment purposes but if she doesn't that's her own fault and I wouldn't lose sleep over it. 

Pages