The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

Same people who don't want CT back is the same people who complain 24/7 there are to many AYTO. Smh. I hate y'all. Just complain no matter what 

Umm noo. Im a AYTO fan and a CT hater

CT is overrated, overrused, and annoying... 

I'm tired of casual fans crying over him... Zzzzz

They need to hurry up with the trailer. I want to see Political Martermind Wes toying with the rookies.

Jman09 wrote:

Same people who don't want CT back is the same people who complain 24/7 there are to many AYTO. Smh. I hate y'all. Just complain no matter what 

Umm noo. Im a AYTO fan and a CT haterCT is overrated, overrused, and annoying... I'm tired to casual fans crying over him... Zzzzz

It was really only about 1 person and a couple others that haven't posted. again, I have never had a conversation with you and never seen you post. So it's not about you

I love me some CT! 

rideordie95 wrote:

Jman09 wrote:Same people who don't want CT back is the same people who complain 24/7 there are to many AYTO. Smh. I hate y'all. Just complain no matter what 

Umm noo. Im a AYTO fan and a CT haterCT is overrated, overrused, and annoying... I'm tired to casual fans crying over him... Zzzzz

It was really only about 1 person and a couple others that haven't posted. again, I have never had a conversation with you and never seen you post. So it's not about you

I know, I just wanted to point out that there are AYTO fans who hates CT Smile

Jman09 wrote:

rideordie95 wrote:

Jman09 wrote:Same people who don't want CT back is the same people who complain 24/7 there are to many AYTO. Smh. I hate y'all. Just complain no matter what 

I know, I just wanted to point out that there are AYTO fans who hates CT Smile

Oh I'm sure lol. I just want people to bring entertainment and competition. Idc who 

schaboszczak wrote:

***** where

Debut Album. Lol. He hates AYTO with a ******* passion. And doesn't want CT back either. 

Okay? I don't see your point here. CT has been on this show for way too long and he doesn't need to return. AYTO are useless and have nothing to do with this franchise. I don't have to want one or the other on this show.

Jman09 wrote:

Literally me

AYTO are fillers and have no reason on the show aside from filling gaps left by people, who actually participated on The Challenge's sister shows.

CT shouldn't even be hated, lmao. He hasn't done a thing to be hated, but its whatever.

"CT is the challenge" - Cory Wharton

I've always wanted them to cast someone who would have John/CT/Zach (especially John) shaking in their boots & completely takes over the game unlike any rookie has done before. They need to cast a 6'2" - 6'4, 220 lb. dude who also has smarts & can work with the political/social game lol make it happen for RW 32.

CT is fine as hell and all but I wouldn't complain if he never did a show again. IMO He isn't needed.

CT is fine as hell and all but I wouldn't complain if he never did a show again. IMO He isn't needed.

I agree. I like CT but I think he should have retired after winning Rivals 2. I honestly hope John retires since he won this season. If he's on his 17th challenge two years from now...

I've always wanted them to cast someone who would have John/CT/Zach (especially John) shaking in their boots & completely takes over the game unlike any rookie has done before. They need to cast a 6'2" - 6'4, 220 lb. dude who also has smarts & can work with the political/social game lol make it happen for RW 32.

Yeah. I would love to see this too. Just have someone come in and just destroy everyone completly in every single way...But I wouldn't have it be just one person though. Maybe a whole cast/group.

Greg Halstead!

Graphik wrote:

Yeah. I would love to see this too. Just have someone come in and just destroy everyone completly in every single way...But I wouldn't have it be just one person though. Maybe a whole cast/group. 

A rookie revolution would be great. Rivals II ruined what could have been a great dynamic between the rookies and veterans. Frank S. would have for sure went against John if they weren't forced to work together. I think Frank S. could have sent his *** home. 

Graphik wrote:

Greg Halstead!

Of course, but MTV is petty & stupid smh. It'll probably be someone new unless MTV decides to smarten up.

justintime wrote:

Graphik wrote:I've always wanted them to cast someone who would have John/CT/Zach (especially John) shaking in their boots & completely takes over the game unlike any rookie has done before. They need to cast a 6'2" - 6'4, 220 lb. dude who also has smarts & can work with the political/social game lol make it happen for RW 32.

Greg Halstead!

Of course, but MTV is petty & stupid smh. It'll probably be someone new unless MTV decides to smarten up.

Debut Album wrote:

Graphik wrote:I've always wanted them to cast someone who would have John/CT/Zach (especially John) shaking in their boots & completely takes over the game unlike any rookie has done before. They need to cast a 6'2" - 6'4, 220 lb. dude who also h***marts & can work with the political/social game lol make it happen for RW 32.

A rookie revolution would be great. Rivals II ruined what could have been a great dynamic between the rookies and veterans. Frank S. would have for sure went against John if they weren't forced to work together. I think Frank S. could have sent his *** home. 

Yeah. They really ****** up not doing Vets vs Rookies right after Seasons 2.

A strong cast/rookie Revolution is really what this show needs. A group of newbies who are strong, interesting, and dynamic come in and shake this game to the core and change the way it's played. We could've had that after Seasons 2 but that w***quandered and alot of those people either went into Backpack's *** or just don't want to do these shows anymore so we need a strong second coming of what could've been a revival of this series in terms of quality.

Ugh..I mean I like Cory but that quote....ew.

Is it me or Averey eyebrow look weird now

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDZZG0BEA4Z/

Is it me or Averey eyebrow look weird nowhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BDZZG0BEA4Z/

Please don't tell me she tattooed them. 

not just you at all because they are weird but hopefully just temporary. averey already has striking and dramatic features so strong eyebrows(even worse when drawn on like hers) look are not needed on her face

Is it me or Averey eyebrow look weird nowhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BDZZG0BEA4Z/

She be stealing Nicole's eyebrows and makeup? Both still queens af

Oh no...

Whos her friend? Averey and hottie for Bloodlines2

PinkRose wrote:

sister

PinkRose wrote:

Thats her sister Jena, she was 18 or 19 when calls for bloodlines went out. Didnt meet the age requirement.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAXrlwEn0uR/

ChallengeFan00
Anonymous's picture

Why didn't bmp cast bloodlines under 21 if in most foreign countries, the drinking age is 18?

Pages