The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

Why didn't bmp cast bloodlines under 21 if in most foreign countries, the drinking age is 18?

I think they have to go with american law too. 

She's too young for me. Next ho.

I love me some CT! 

"CT is the challenge" - Cory Wharton

MTV doesn't want to film underage cast members getting drunk and airing it on tv. 

MTV doesn't want to film underage cast members getting drunk and airing it on tv. 

Yet they have no problem airing Teen Mom....

gamer73 wrote:

Exactly what I thought..

gamer73 wrote:

Are any of those girls stillteens? I feel like all of them are in their 20s

Debut Album wrote:

gamer73 wrote:MTV doesn't want to film underage cast members getting drunk and airing it on tv. 

I'm pretty sure all of them are well into their 20's.

PinkRose wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

gamer73 wrote:MTV doesn't want to film underage cast members getting drunk and airing it on tv. 

I'm pretty sure all of them are well into their 20's.

yeah they are all at least 21 there kids are all in kindergarten and most had their kids at 17 

ChallengeFan00 wrote:

Why didn't bmp cast bloodlines under 21 if in most foreign countries, the drinking age is 18?

they do. It's not just for MTV survivor does it too when they have under 21 year olds. Part of yhr the contract says they must follow all us laws when filming.  I assume the challenge is the same. 

I've always wanted them to cast someone who would have John/CT/Zach (especially John) shaking in their boots & completely takes over the game unlike any rookie has done before. They need to cast a 6'2" - 6'4, 220 lb. dude who also has smarts & can work with the political/social game lol make it happen for RW 32.

i have very high hopes for Dylan,  he's tall, in great shape and has been an athlete his whole life. 

Graphik wrote:

I've always wanted them to cast someone who would have John/CT/Zach (especially John) shaking in their boots & completely takes over the game unlike any rookie has done before. They need to cast a 6'2" - 6'4, 220 lb. dude who also has smarts & can work with the political/social game lol make it happen for RW 32.

i have very high hopes for Dylan,  he's tall, in great shape and has been an athlete his whole life. 

I forgot about him but he doesn't strike me as being too smart honestly. I want somebody who is a threat physically/mentally/strategy-wise. 

Challenge 17 wrote:

Graphik wrote:I've always wanted them to cast someone who would have John/CT/Zach (especially John) shaking in their boots & completely takes over the game unlike any rookie has done before. They need to cast a 6'2" - 6'4, 220 lb. dude who also has smarts & can work with the political/social game lol make it happen for RW 32.

I forgot about him but he doesn't strike me as being too smart honestly. I want somebody who is a threat physically/mentally/strategy-wise. 

that's not easy to find tbh. Even Greg wouldn't work for those requirements. He wouldn't work with peasants lol.

Graphik wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:

Graphik wrote:I've always wanted them to cast someone who would have John/CT/Zach (especially John) shaking in their boots & completely takes over the game unlike any rookie has done before. They need to cast a 6'2" - 6'4, 220 lb. dude who also has smarts & can work with the political/social game lol make it happen for RW 32.

that's not easy to find tbh. Even Greg wouldn't work for those requirements. He wouldn't work with peasants lol.

They definitely exist, BMP just needs to cast them lol

I feel like Greg would at least be smart enough to recognize the obvious & try to get John out as soon as possible; unlike these other idiots who let him skate past the halfway point, let alone finals time & time again. On another note, he would also probably **** off the entire house from the start lmao but I don't think anyone would've wanted to see him in an elimination either way.

Currently rewatching the ruins and I'm noticing Kellyanne/Sarah aren't as friendly towards each other as I thought. I wonder what their interaction will be like this season

Challenge 17 wrote:

Graphik wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:

They definitely exist, BMP just needs to cast them lolI feel like Greg would at least be smart enough to recognize the obvious & try to get John out as soon as possible; unlike these other idiots who let him skate past the halfway point, let alone finals time & time again. On another note, he would also probably **** off the entire house from the start lmao but I don't think anyone would've wanted to see him in an elimination either way.

what you also need to factor in is who can send bananas home. Before the halfway point it's mostly the scrubs going in the eliminations anyway.

Same people who don't want CT back is the same people who complain 24/7 there are to many AYTO. Smh. I hate y'all. Just complain no matter what 

schaboszczak wrote:

ChallengeFan00 wrote:Why didn't bmp cast bloodlines under 21 if in most foreign countries, the drinking age is 18?

they do. It's not just for MTV survivor does it too when they have under 21 year olds. Part of yhr the contract says they must follow all us laws when filming.  I assume the challenge is the same. 

You can be 18 to apply for survivor.

Hopefully this means we are getting something this week

https://twitter.com/ChallengeMTV/status/714482403629109248

Challenge 17 wrote:

schaboszczak wrote:

ChallengeFan00 wrote:Why didn't bmp cast bloodlines under 21 if in most foreign countries, the drinking age is 18?

they do. It's not just for MTV survivor does it too when they have under 21 year olds. Part of yhr the contract says t4hey must follow all us laws when filming.  I assume the challenge is the same. 

You can be 18 to apply for survivor.

yes and there have been 18 year olds on it but what i was saying was you can't drink if you're there because you need to follow all us laws. Which is probably the same for the challenge. 

Could Cheyennes tweet at BMP asking where they find these crazy girls (because of Jenna) be because of Queen Ashley....hmmmm Wink

Could Cheyennes tweet at BMP asking where they find these crazy girls (because of Jenna) be because of Queen Ashley....hmmmm Wink

Probably. AYTO's filled with people who couldn't get on the RW. I wouldn't be surprised if Cheyenne was the same way.

Maybe or maybe not...I have heard kellyanne's name lol

gamer73 wrote:

KellyAnne's bound to get in some drama lol I love that girl!

Cheyenne better have cut a ***** this season. Kellyanne I wouldn't mind being slaughtered.

PinkRose wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Could Cheyennes tweet at BMP asking where they find these crazy girls (because of Jenna) be because of Queen Ashley....hmmmm Wink

Kellyanne is always in drama lol

Btw is it me or this cast isn't as "friendly" on social networks with each other like the last couple of seasons.

People are sleeping on this season.

justintime wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Could Cheyennes tweet at BMP asking where they find these crazy girls (because of Jenna) be because of Queen Ashley....hmmmm Wink

Kellyanne is always in drama lol

Btw is it me or this cast isn't as "friendly" on social networks with each other like the last couple of seasons.

I kind of noticed that too. I like it when they're not friendly on social networks because that means there was probably a lot of drama that went down haha do you know who KellyAnne had drama with?

I actually remember when the Seasons 2 cast got back and many of them were tweeting each other and people on here were like "No, I don't want everyone to get along." and that ended up being a super dramatic cast lol

gamer73 wrote:

I heard KellyAnne and Ashley became friends but maybe not lmao

Pages